What's new

Bollywood, please stop demonising Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Indians. Stfu. That's not how you to talk to girls. Plus it's coming off as kind of pathetic.

Lmao, you are so racist. Chill out dude. Indians deserve mercy because god is the one that is merciful.

Indians are human beings as well. I mean of course I don't like most of them, but still they are human beings.

loo iski bhi sun loo ...ek or aa gaya :rofl::rofl:

ask this to Pakistani people who living in USA :lol:

Nope, all of them r whites. Today I am planning on getting a free lunch from Bhavna (I told her that she is the MOST beautiful Indian girl I have ever seen, and that smile on her face! Afterwards I didn't have the courage to tell her that I was joking, or else I would have break her heart and make her cry)... :rofl:Ok guyz I have to get ready and go to work. See ya after 9 hours, byez!!

Go to work at 3 PM?

Now I know you are the one who used to clean up after all the Indians have eaten...:rofl:

Well I gotta go home now....have fun cleaning up some curry...:lol:

Nope, all of them r whites. Today I am planning on getting a free lunch from Bhavna (I told her that she is the MOST beautiful Indian girl I have ever seen, and that smile on her face! Afterwards I didn't have the courage to tell her that I was joking, or else I would have break her heart and make her cry)... :rofl:Ok guyz I have to get ready and go to work. See ya after 9 hours, byez!!

does pakistan gets free aids from USA using this same tactics??:rofl:...

One has to act like a girl beta.

I don't know what kind of bs she has been saying to make your Indians bums burning, but she's probably immature kid.

You guys should just chill.

Anyway contempt for a wannabe aside, Razpak is correct.

And no Indian bums are burning, definitely not mine, just she comes across as a very sad, depressed, attention deprived individual who would even show ill of herself just to get some attention.

Come on guys, just because she is a racist troll to hide her insecurities, does not mean we reply in an equally racist way. Two wrongs dont make a right.

You see that?

I think your Indian heart just grew by a centimeter. :lol:

I dont know about you or your culture, but South Indian men are groomed to respect every woman as his mother.

Wow Indians. Stfu. That's not how you to talk to girls. Plus it's coming off as kind of pathetic.

there_are_no_girls_on_the_internet-s600x480-43842.jpg

come out of your dreamworld and check this group and see how 3000 Pakistani Pashtuns are defending their own country and even Punjabis AGAINST Afghanistan and Afghans..

I am a Pakistani Pakhtoon and thank u I dont want loy Afghanistan | Facebook

When it comes to stinky Indians and drugged Afghans, all Pakistanis get united believe me.

r u from Lucknow? wah wah kitni pyari Urdu hai... U.P. aur Bihar ki yaad aa gayi!!

So you are Pakhtoon wahi wale na jinke majaak banaye jaate hain na.. Now I know from where you got these hurt sentiments. Stinky Indians, Drugged Afghans are better than Stereotyped Terrorist Pakistanis.. isn't it?

Try harder next time..

And thanks for appreciating my Urdu, I am from Allahabad.. wahi jahan se huzoor-e-aala Iqbal sahab ne kaha chalo ek naya mulk banate hain.

i never think bad about pakistan and see them as our great neighbours but people like jinxed_girl make me draw away from this conclusion of me...:confused:

You are fan of free lunch :rofl:

you make others fool n get the free lunch :lol:

Ganda hai but dhanda hai yeh :P

i never think bad about pakistan and see them as our great neighbours but people like jinxed_girl make me draw away from this conclusion of me...:confused:

Your location is showing me what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom