What's new

Bollywood, please stop demonising Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya saw that. Very neat movie.

Another one was a Persian movie about a boy and girl at a construction site - the girl dressed like a boy in order to get the job.

I think the girl was Hazara as well

Why are they persecuted? Is it because they look a little mongoloid?

Can you name the Persian movie. Hazaras are Shias, the group is closely related to early Mughals.

Lol- just follow what your masters do-
btw they are pretty vigilant in maintaining peace in theri countr- are you?- :lol:-
you guys are incompetent- so better carve for what you can handle- :argh:-

who is talking where inter sectarian violence ,target killing and drone attack is very common. india is one of the most peaceful country in south asia .by the way london riots also happened in britain that's not mean britaish are incompentent and failed state just like our mostly neighour .according to new failed state index 2012 pakistan rank is 12th.mubarak ho .

I'm also a boy.

Very big boy.

btw they are pretty vigilant in maintaining peace in theri countr- are you?- :lol:-

Muslim terrorist are a stereotype... but you are too dumb to understand that

who is talking where inter sectarian violence ,target killing and drone attack is very common. india is one of the most peaceful country in south asia .by the way london riots also happened in britain that's not mean britaish are incompentent and failed state just like our mostly neighour .according to new failed state index 2012 pakistan rank is 12th.mubarak ho .

Hi-
All oftopic rants you just spewed- as usual finding solace in neighbours anguish insted of sorting your own house on order- typical denial mode-

Oh Please.. US has more gun violence than any other country.. and Are we hearing about Peace from one who resides in the Peace Beacon of the World ?

Just a random check.. How many terrorist attack today in Pakistan..

I fear a Day will not be far when Karachaiites will wake up in the morning and say.. " I love the smell of bomb blasts in the morning"

Muslim terrorist are a stereotype... but you are too dumb to understand that

and muslims are just poor souls to be stereotyped by the majority hindus- Subhan Allah-

Oh Please.. US has more gun violence than any other country.. and Are we hearing about Peace from one who resides in the Peace Beacon of the World ?

Just a random check.. How many terrorist attack today in Pakistan..

I fear a Day will not be far when Karachaiites will wake up in the morning and say.. " I love the smell of bomb blasts in the morning"

Seems like you dont care what is happening to your minority muslims- apart from the topic at hand you willing to discuss ev one to ev thing- not surprised at all muslims in your country are in such sorry state-

I was watching Kabul Express last night. Enjoyed it.

I did not know Hazaras in Afghanistan are feared psycho dudes.

I always thought they were the meek who were being sytematically eliminated in Pakistan.

Hazaras are some of the hardest working people you will ever meet. They work 16 hours in a row on building sites, taking less then hour break, doing heavy labour.

They are also very loyal to friends.

and muslims are just poor souls to be stereotyped by the majority hindus- Subhan Allah-

All stereotypes have some element of truth in it...!! If people say that Muslims are terrorists, then it is not wrong bcoz many terrorists were Muslims... SIMILARLY, if people say that Indians are dark, ugly, and just plain unattractive, dirty and what not... then it is not wrong bcoz majority are!! Check what "GO INDIAN" means on Urban dictionary!!

@ Gigawatt - its a must-watch. I loved the site foreman .... I know a sanki iroon bakery owner here who is a ditto copy. :)

baran_lluvia.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom