What's new

Bollywood Enters Sri Lanka

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Bollywood Enters Sri Lanka

Recently released Bollywood film Ready was mainly shot in Sri Lanka, also in India & Thailand

Currently there are shooting for several Bollywood films going around Sri Lanka…..

Last edited by a moderator:
sri lanka has got some good scenic spots , movies can be shot there , it will also decrease the production cost's of the movie when compared if the same movie is shot in swizerland or australia , and from sri lankan point of view it will encourage indian tourists to visit srilanka , and help tourism industry in sr lanka grow.

sri lanka has got some good scenic spots , movies can be shot there , it will also decrease the production cost's of the movie when compared if the same movie is shot in swizerland or australia , and from sri lankan point of view it will encourage indian tourists to visit srilanka , and help tourism industry in sr lanka grow.

not some srilanka whole is a beautiful country just like pakistan , according to small land size pakistan is one of the most diverse country in world ..

not some srilanka whole is a beautiful country just like pakistan , according to small land size pakistan is one of the most diverse country in world ..

That might be the case, but surely you can't expect bollywood to shoot (see what I did here) in pakistan...........

sorry to say but but when my father visited srilanka(for business reasons) ,he did not feel very comfortable,srilankans do not like us ,i don't know why but this is not good for srilankan tourism industry.

sorry to say but but when my father visited srilanka(for business reasons) ,he did not feel very comfortable,srilankans do not like us ,i don't know why but this is not good for srilankan tourism industry.

Thats probably just one off incident. I have been to Sri Lanka, and the people were no different from what Indians are like. It felt like India.:lol:

A Mighty Heart was shot in Pakistan. Dont know about any other movie.

Only some outdoor scenes were shot.After the crew received some death threats, the shooting was shifted to India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom