What's new

Bollywood actor Jiah Khan commits suicide

I have never heard of her but RIP and may her soul rest in peace.

Man have every right to live or die. Suicide is just one way!!
May be it was better decision for her but not Good for fans.

They say suicide bombers go straight to paradise.If that's the case,I am sure she will have her share of 72 virgins.:D

and u believe that?

Some people who dont have anything else to justify their acts will use certain tactics. We r a Muslim Country so using it for yr own gains by some fanatics must not be surprising.

Just like u, u say yr religion is humanity because both of yr parents religions dont form common grounds.
Like u play humanity card, they play religious card.
But in the end of the day All Mighty decides who is on the path of All Mighty.

I pray that she does. We're not God, He shall judge justly.

He will, but he does say that suicide is haram n those who do shall not get a taste of heaven; Al Quran.

and u believe that?

Not really,that was a sarcasm,I was expressing my contention for such beliefs.

Some people who dont have anything else to justify their acts will use certain tactics. We r a Muslim Country so using it for yr own gains by some fanatics must not be surprising.

And what make you think religions are any exception??

Just like u, u say yr religion is humanity because both of yr parents religions dont form common grounds.
Like u play humanity card, they play religious card.

If they played a religion they wouldn't have been married.

But in the end of the day All Mighty decides who is on the path of All Mighty.

Then what's the point of a religions.Surely its nothing more than a device for human who wish to rule over others.

Not really,that was a sarcasm,I was expressing my contention for such beliefs.

And what make you think religions are any exception??

If they played a religion they wouldn't have been married.

Then what's the point of a religions.Surely its nothing more than a device for human who wish to rule over others.

1)Ok

2)Who said religion is exception. U didnt got the gist of what i said.

Here;
''Some people who dont have anything else to justify their acts will use certain tactics. We r a Muslim Country so using it for yr own gains by some fanatics must not be surprising.''

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...iah-khan-commits-suicide-5.html#ixzz2VGGLoc55

3)My point is that they people who have to do wrong acts n they feel content in their work they use things which r respected in their societies to justify their doings. Like u say u follow humanity over religion n they say they r following religion by doing something that same humanity n religion prohibits(in yr case yr parents marriage n their case terrorism).

But in reality both r those who dont have anything else to do but to satisfy their desires.
Both are wrong.

4)Point of the religion is to put humanity in to different evolutionary stages for their own development in this word n after life.

That is for their own Good.

I hope she didnt see the Rains of Castamere, Game of thrones. That episode was very distressing.

Back
Top Bottom