What's new

Bolivia Cuts Israel Ties Over Gaza

ahsanshaheen

New Recruit

Reaction score

Evo Morales, the president of Bolivia, says he is breaking off ties with Israel in protest against its war in Gaza, which has left more than 1,000 Palestinians dead.

Morales said on Wednesday that he would seek to get top Israeli officials, including Ehud Olmert, the Israeli prime minister, charged with “genocide” in the International Criminal Court.

The Bolivian president also dismissed the United Nations and its “Insecurity Council” for its “lukewarm” response to the crisis and said the general assembly should hold an emergency session to condemn the invasion.

“Considering these grave attacks against … humanity, Bolivia will stop having diplomatic relations with Israel,” Morales told diplomats in the Bolivian capital, La Paz.

He also said that Shimon Peres, the Israeli president, should be stripped of his Nobel Peace Prize for failing to stop the invasion.

PALESTINIAN ‘HOLOCAUST’

Morales’s move follows the decision by his ally Hugo Chavez, the Venezuelan president, to expel Israel’s ambassador in the country because of the offensive, calling it a “holocaust”.

A Memorable Picture of The Three Honorable Men

(Left-to-Right) Hugo Chavez, Fidel Castro, Evo Morales

Morales expelled the US ambassador from Bolivia in September after accusing him of encouraging violent protests against his government.

Chavez did the same not long afterwards in “solidarity” with Morales.

More than 1,000 Palestinians have now died in Israel’s offensive in Gaza, around 40 per cent of whom were civilians, aid agencies and Palestinian medics say.

Thirteen Israelis have also died, four from rocket fire from Gaza.

We should shame on us, shame on the OIC ("Oh, I see"), Helpless countries who are 100 % Christianed boycott Israel but the people who have the same religion like the Palestininians do nothing.

I sense that Chavez is on his way to create a South American Alliance. Lots of SU-30's and T-90's for EVVERRYYONNEE who joins up!

Shame on us Muslims ...

Turkey , Jordan & Egypt still have Relations with Israel after all this Genocide ....

I sense that Chavez is on his way to create a South American Alliance. Lots of SU-30's and T-90's for EVVERRYYONNEE who joins up!

I think Obama just know how to talk thats all he is good for nothing he is just a dummy of a white people. even he is not bush has left him with a cutting edge sword.. i can see tis happening soon

Not to mention nuclear reactors.

So far, the alliance has been only Cuba, Venezuela and Bolivia so far. Possibly Chile. Interestingly, the Brazilian Lula Da Silva is a left winger who's not in Chavez's orbit.

Evo Morales, the president of Bolivia, says he is breaking off ties with Israel in protest against its war in Gaza, which has left more than 1,000 Palestinians dead.

Morales said on Wednesday that he would seek to get top Israeli officials, including Ehud Olmert, the Israeli prime minister, charged with “genocide” in the International Criminal Court.

The Bolivian president also dismissed the United Nations and its “Insecurity Council” for its “lukewarm” response to the crisis and said the general assembly should hold an emergency session to condemn the invasion.

“Considering these grave attacks against … humanity, Bolivia will stop having diplomatic relations with Israel,” Morales told diplomats in the Bolivian capital, La Paz.

He also said that Shimon Peres, the Israeli president, should be stripped of his Nobel Peace Prize for failing to stop the invasion.

This really shows that Bolivian People have pair of BALLS.

Cheerat was weeping and Praying to ALLAH " Oh ALLAH grant the wisdom to our Leaders so that they can send us to Palestine, Our sisters, Mothers have lost their Loved Ones, Our weak brothers did the best they can now Please ALLAH give us a chance to serve you to save the " HARM " the first Qibla of Islam "

PAF Falcons especially from Sarghodha always asked the Govt of Pakistan " do you really know How good Israel is in Air superiority........well just send us and we will let you know, we showed you in 1967 and 1973 when we shot their Vultures without loosing a single Falcon of ours"

Govt of Pakistan Replied OUR Brothers Didn't called us This time and we don't know why No Arab country is ready to give us some ground to teach the aggressor some lesson.

Back
Top Bottom