SHAMK9

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
best film
best female actress: humaima malik
best new talent: amr kashmiri
and rahat fateh ali khan as the best singer

Very nice, funny and sad movie. I saw in cinema in Eid with friends.
Lots of positive comments from indians about this movie. One of them.
"i'm an Indian ,and 1st time saw a Pakistani movie,,just loved it awesome performance by every 1,,,direction superb...............god bless".

I also watched this movie at least 5 times.
sab mil kay bolo
"PIECE BARA TAiT AAY" :rofl:
Also acting of Kanjarr Isaaqa was awesome. Brilliant movie.

I can't forget the crowd and rush in cinemas when movie was released.
Now, i am waiting for Waar movie.:enjoy:

they could have done alot better technically. but the characterizations were exceptional and the plot gripping. very refreshing to see a pakistani story presented so well.

they could have done alot better technically. but the characterizations were exceptional and the plot gripping. very refreshing to see a pakistani story presented so well.

LOLOL, plot was gripping? The chick murdered her father, then all of sudden their family opens a 6 star hotel and lived like kings. That was the crappiest ending I have ever seen in my life. It made me feel like everything they worked for in the film just went to hell at the end.

it was really good movie and i enjoyed it alot.
story was quite impressive and acting by qari sahib was fantastic....

pakistan seriously can learn from iranian movies, low budget highly artistic movies

the movies dont really need to be following the lines of liberal propaganda

LOLOL, plot was gripping? The chick murdered her father, then all of sudden their family opens a 6 star hotel and lived like kings. That was the crappiest ending I have ever seen in my life. It made me feel like everything they worked for in the film just went to hell at the end.

Lol I think you missed the part where the girl get hanged for killing her father. Her family worked day and night working for the small business they started and eventually got enough money to open a good restaurant.

there IS an entire movie before the ending you know... i remember even my indian friends teared up while watching the film.

Due this is 3 hour movie and it happens quickly in a 3 hour movie. Even you saw Bollywood or Hollywood, How it turns 20 years in 5 minute.

Back
Top Bottom