What's new

Body of Singapore model found in Pakistan

not as good bud as what you get in your neck of the woods.

Don't matter Shia, Sunni's are still being treated in the same manner. You mad bro....????
Post something constructive and debatable, not shiat/brain farts.

Post something constructive and debatable, not shiat/brain farts.

bhai kutt^a bhi poonch ferrkay nichay bethtaa hai, tu tov firr bhi insaan hai. Konsi tere meh kummi rehh gayi.???? pehla thread tov check karkla.!

RIP.

Betrayal by her own agent, she is also said to have two children, how heartless can people be?

No offence to Pakistani forummers, but from what I have read, and heard from close Pakistani friends, those living abroad are often advised to be little extra careful and low profile when they do go home, at the risk of becoming targets. It probably is exaggerated, but I guess one can never be too careful.

Sad incident. RIP... may the culprits rott in jail....

the title of the thread is ridiculous however.

Sikhs are same as Hindus...
Both have castes

I guess it's only the Hindus and Sikhs that have Ajlafs and Ashrafs then. Not to mention the converted Gujjars, Rajputs and Bhatts that still cling on to clan-based honour and politics!

Sad story I hope that guy gets what he deserves. But the article does not mention [or did i miss it] why he killed her.

Why would someone kill a customer. Retard people in this stupid planet.

It's a crime, sad as it is, crimes do happen. Most probably it's monitary in nature since it has something to do with a real estate deal. Amazing how our rabid enemies are trying to turn it into a cultural issue and indicting the entire Pakistani nation for it. Where are the mods? Sleeping I guess...

I guess it's only the Hindus and Sikhs that have Ajlafs and Ashrafs then. Not to mention the converted Gujjars, Rajputs and Bhatts that still cling on to clan-based honour and politics!

Do i need to remind you chamar (dalits) sikhs and jatt divide in Indian Punjab? Or why sikh gurus never married outsitde their caste Khatri? lol

Do i need to remind you chamar (dalits) sikhs and jatt divide in Indian Punjab? Or why sikh gurus never married outsitde their caste Khatri? lol

We've never said there is no caste system in India/Hindus/Sikhs....Read to whom/what I have posted it before making such silly retorts.

It's a crime, sad as it is, crimes do happen. Most probably it's monitary in nature since it has something to do with a real estate deal. Amazing how our rabid enemies are trying to turn it into a cultural issue and indicting the entire Pakistani nation for it. Where are the mods? Sleeping I guess...

Please do not judge an entire country for the actions of some guys.

I don't, whenever someone engages in sensible discussion I appreciate that and enjoy it.

Me too, the main reason I joined PDF is to learn new things about other countries. Learn more about defence and social and cultural stuff of other countries but all i see here is hate and meaningless conversations. Members of all nationalities taking cheap shots at each other in every thread which is just disgusting. Am glad there are some saner members here.

Back
Top Bottom