What's new

BNP trying to come to power using Mossad: Bangladesh Foreign Minister

Enemy of Islam Awami munafiq trying to play Islamic card in BD to regain some support. Not going to happen. Killer of Ulama e din is everything but Islamic. Muslim world will isolate this Haramkoor Hasina and then :what:o_O

Israel/Mossad prefer an unstable Islamic country over BAL

The story is true.. Even Palestine Embassy protested in Dhaka before govt said anything.

1462882156.jpg

This idiot Aslam was not even offered a seat.. :)

Enemy of Islam Awami munafiq trying to play Islamic card in BD to regain some support. Not going to happen. Killer of Ulama e din is everything but Islamic. Muslim world will isolate this Haramkoor Hasina and then :what:o_O

I dont know in which world you live in. BNP is finished. A lot of countries in the world run by one party system which AL is heading to. BNP will make itself more laughing stock in the process (eg. supporting BJP in Indian election)

I dont know in which world you live in. BNP is finished. A lot of countries in the world run by one party system which AL is heading to. BNP will make itself more laughing stock in the process (eg. supporting BJP in Indian election)

Not the world you live in. Awami destine to fall. It's matter of time. No regime survived for long without people support. Awami no longer enjoy the people support rather it totally depend upon police and Bharat.

As if Mossad doesn't have more important things to do.

The man in the far left in the white jacket looks very familiar but cant recall who is he, seems like high level delegation of BNP/JeI/IS
Aslam's meeting is nothing new, they are planning it for quite some time.

Bangladesh126162.jpg

Safadi in India: “Soon, the gates of Bangladesh will open up to Israelis”

Mendi Safadi, the head of the Safadi Center for International Diplomacy and Advocacy, is working in order to topple the Muslim Brotherhood run government within Bangladesh in favor of a new government that supports establishing full diplomatic and economic relations with Israel.

In order to bring justice to persecuted minorities and to prevent the ethnic cleansing of tens of thousands of deprived people is the essence of the intensive work being done by Mendi Safadi, the head of the Safadi Center for International Diplomacy and Advocacy. He is presently visiting India and discussing with officials there the plight of minorities in Bangladesh, who have been suffering in recent years by an ethnic cleansing attempt orchestrated by the Muslim Brotherhood that took over the country in 2014.

Safadi held meetings with various officials in order to coordinate positions regarding courses of actions to take in order to preserve the international community’s interests as the changes in the political map within Bangladesh do not only threaten ethnic minorities as the country has also become a haven for terrorists. Safadi is investing considerable efforts in order to have the present government within Bangladesh replaced with one that supports having full diplomatic and economic relations with Israel.

“Soon, the gates of Bangladesh will open up to Israelis in all aspects and this is not an impossible wish,” Safadi explained. “To work for the freedom of oppressed and persecuted people is a moral obligation, so I am here to help these people. Here, there is a real story not like Palestinian plots. Here, people are persecuted and murdered just because they are different. In this place, I am proud to be Israeli and am proud that I was able to get many people to sympathize with Israel even though it is written on their passport that they are allowed to visit any country all over the world except Israel. This I am going to change.”

http://www.jerusalemonline.com/news...-of-bangladesh-will-open-up-to-israelis-18735

After ISI,CIA & RAW ..it's mossad guys.. i wonder when MI6 and 200 other world secret agencies going to land their assets in the most important country of the world.. i seriously wonder when..:pop:

Back
Top Bottom