What's new

BNP supports Shahbagh protest

Financial Express :: Financial Newspaper of Bangladesh

Four days after the eruption of protests at Shahabagh demanding the execution of war criminals, the main opposition BNP Saturday showed respect to the pro-liberation forces and urged them to raise their voice against the government's misrule, too, reports UNB.

"We respect the emotion of the young generation demonstrating at Shahbagh imbued with the spirit of the Liberation War. At the same time, we urge them to raise their voice also against the government's misrule, misdeeds, corruption and failures," said BNP vice chairman and Dhaka city unit convener Sadeque Hossain Khoka.

BNP are sucking up the heroes of Shahbagh, where today Bangladeshi cricketer Raqibul Hasan joined the protestors.

Other than that people in Shahbagh are not stupid and realize that the rest of Khoka's comments are just cheap, insincere and transparent attempts to gain political capital and turn people against BNP rivals, the Awami League.

The point is the BNP could not condemn the heroes of Shahbagh, the whole nation is united against Jamati thugs and rezakar war criminals and if the BNP do not create distance between themselves and these thugs they will suffer immensely.

Action needed from not only against the thread but also thread creator. Folks please report this to Mod.

Action needed from not only against the thread but also thread creator. Folks please report this to Mod.

You insult people day and night on this forum and label everyone who disagrees with you "Awami" a "dalal" "thug" etc.

You guys have already got the word "raz*kar" banned what more do you want?

Just in one day I have been called "scumbag" "maloon" "mallu ke baccha" "fag", "kukur sawal", "kukur" and many other things and I have not retaliated and yet you are calling for action against me?

Totally absurd.

Stop trying to silence people just because the clear facts show the people of Bangladesh are against people like you and your political ideology.

^^^^
BNP won't suffer any such consequences.

Read on.

1) Mujib killed democracy, declared himself dictator.

2) Hasina allied with Jamaat in the 90's

None of those acts caused the demise of AL. They are still around.

looooooooooool...

BNP malaun dalals....:rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom