What's new

BNP Paribas cuts India's GDP forecast sharply to 3.7 per cent

Before India becomes a country able to make butt crankshaft as large as the following:

res02_attpic_brief.jpg

it will remain a third world backdrop even if it manages to grow 8% annually for decades。:omghaha:

And I am sitting and watching your 10% economy become 6% in the next fiscal. Oh, sorry it just touched 7.3% and down.

China growth can sink closer to 6% on waning job needs - Livemint

And recent forecasts are expecting Indian GDP growth for the 2014 fiscal year as 3.7%, down from ~5%. Last time I checked 6% was a larger number than 3.5%. Also, 6% of a 8 trillion economy is substantially more than 3.7% of a 1.8 trillion economy.

Lets face it, by 2018 the IMF expects Chinese GDP to top 14 trillion, while Indian GDP will still be below 3 trillion - and that was BEFORE the Rupee collapsed :rofl:

As always different orginsations/groups giving out different figures based on different indicators and different vested interests and motives. The GoI says one figure, BNP says another, X says yet another etc etc

The IMF projects anywhere from 6%+ for FY2014-15 and ~5.5% for the current fiscal.

Last week Credit Suisse forecast 6% for this fiscal and 6-7% for FY2014-15

HSBC projected 5.9% for this fiscal and 6.3% for FY2014-15

Etc etc
All we can do is wait and see but I wouldn't buy into one particular forecast and that too not from a bank.

As always different orginsations/groups giving out different figures based on different indicators and different vested interests and motives. The GoI says one figure, BNP says another, X says yet another etc etc

The IMF projects anywhere from 6%+ for FY2014-15 and ~5.5% for the current fiscal.

Last week Credit Suisse forecast 6% for this fiscal and 6-7% for FY2014-15

HSBC projected 5.9% for this fiscal and 6.3% for FY2014-15

Etc etc
All we can do is wait and see but I wouldn't buy into one particular forecast and that too not from a bank.

I think that Infra sector is gonna help the Economy till 2014 at least
the DFCs,many metro projects & Projects worth 1.83lakh crore rupees were cleared so i think they will help

And I am sitting and watching your 10% economy become 6% in the next fiscal. Oh, sorry it just touched 7.3% and down.

China growth can sink closer to 6% on waning job needs - Livemint
so what even if its grows at anything above 5 its handsome for 8.3 trillion dollar econmy
in any even they will cross USA by 2018, every international expert is saying that..
by 2020 there growth will go down by 4% but again would it matter by then for a 15 trillion or more economy

you need to do some reading, Pakistan had seen more good times than India after the partition, its only after 1992 that you guys were able to eat 2 meals and that too for the affluent ones

we saved one meal that's why we are eating 3 meals now.

Back
Top Bottom