What's new

BNP election victory will endanger Hindus in Bangladesh, claims Quader

Please say it is Arakan and not Burma because Arakan belongs to the Rohingyas and the Burmese are illegal occupier there since 1937 by a British Mandate.
This insurgent mentality is the reason why these rohingyas are being persecuted. They have always threatened the sovereignty of Myanmar and carried out attacks against Rakhine Buddhists from 1947 to 1982.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rohingya_conflict

Check the link above for more details.

Hence, BD is by the Hindus, of the Hindus, for the Hindus...

BD Muslims are termed and treated like Termites....

Hence, Hamid Gul Pasha's famous uttering - Fear is no Policy, Surrender is no Option...

Hence, Hamid Gul Pasha's famous uttering - Fear is no Policy, Surrender is no Option...

Both India and Pakistan have become stronger and gained by letting BD harness its inherent character...rather than stay in any artificial union. Just sit and watch....BD "Muslims" are getting their just desserts for their own decisions....it is what they want!

@Hakikat ve Hikmet Dont know what's going on in the political level, but Hindus and Muslims live quite peacefully in Bangladesh comparing to other South Asian states and religious based violence are low here. So please dont fuel communal hatred in Bangladesh and disrupt a tolerant and peaceful society by provoking the majority muslims of Bangladesh against the country's hindu minority.

Last edited:
Both India and Pakistan have become stronger and gained by letting BD harness its inherent character...rather than stay in any artificial union. Just sit and watch....BD "Muslims" are getting their just desserts for their own decisions....it is what they want!
That's why I believe 16th December should be celebrated throughout the whole subcontinent. It was good for India, good for Pakistan and definitely good for Bangladesh. It's the greatest day in the history of this subcontinent.

What is your problem actually, are you insane ?
Why the heck you are making fuss when you have no idea about Bangladesh?
Who said that BD Muslims are termed and treated like termites ?
Bangladesh is the country where people of all religion live in peace, and that made us unique in south aisa .
And you previously called it as a country by India of India and for India , now saying that all are for Hindus and Muslims are treated like Termites ?

I disagree with every single words of yours , listen carefully,
Bangladeshi Muslims are not degraded by this AL govt, and both Muslims and Hindus and peoples from all religious community are living in peace.
It's your previous BNP-Jamat regime who turned Bangladesh in to hell and AL just elevated our country in a certain degree.

This present AL did much more development, and other previous govt didn't do anything at past in this 47 years .
Still I always search the fault of AL only because I believe we deserve more.
But I will choose this current regime over any previous govt of Bangladesh every single time . India is not supporting this govt anymore,and contrary to popular belief and hoax that this govt is Indian stooge, this govt is totally opposite .

And finally are you an agent of R&AW ( yes intelligence agents are available in any country, as in Bangladesh there are plenty of RAW agents hiding under N.G.O s) who is pretending to be a pious Muslim and endlessly insulting a Muslim nation with your regular rant?It looks your goal is to successfully defame Bangladesh and it's govt.

BNP is pro Pakistani party. In Bangladesh, pro Pakistani groups like Jamaat e Islami and BNP have always persecuted minorities especially Hindus.
It's lie, BNP didn't do that. It's a hoax made by AL .Yes previous BNP Jamat regime destroyed many sector in Bangladesh, but no communal violence happened.
And if there are some isolated circumstances, then AL regime is.not free from it too.
All are mostly propaganda of outsiders aka enemy , who are actually trying to show Bangladesh as an intolerant country, while its only Bangladesh where we didn't see any communal riot in this 47 years .

Last edited:
What is your problem actually, are you insane ?
Why the heck you are making fuss when you have no idea about Bangladesh?
Who said that BD Muslims are termed and treated like termites ?
Bangladesh is the country where people of all religion live in peace, and that made us unique in south aisa .
And you previously called it as a country by India of India and for India , now saying that all are for Hindus and Muslims are treated like Termites ?

I disagree with every single words if yours , listen carefully,
Bangladeshi Muslims are not degraded by this AL govt, and both Muslims and Hindus and peoples from all religious community are living in peace.
It's your previous BNP-Jamat regime who turned Bangladesh in to hell and AL just elevated our country in a certain degree.

This present AL did much more development, and other previous govt didn't do anything at past in this 47 years .
Still I always search the fault of AL only because I believe we deserve more.
But I will choose this current regime over any previous govt of Bangladesh every single time . India is not supporting this govt anymore,and contrary to popular belief and hoax that this govt is Indian stooge, this govt is totally opposite .

And finally are you an agent of R&AW ( yes intelligence agents are available in any country, as in Bangladesh there are plenty of RAW agents hiding under N.G.O s) who is pretending to be a pious Muslim and endlessly insulting a Muslim nation with your regular rant?It looks your goal is to successfully defame Bangladesh and it's govt.

It's lie, BNP didn't do that. It's a hoax made by AL .Yes previous BNP Jamat regime destroyed many sector in Bangladesh, but no communal violence happened.
And if there are some isolated circumstances, then AL regime is.not free from it too.
All are mostly propaganda of outsiders aka enemy , who are actually trying to show Bangladesh as an intolerant country, while its only Bangladesh where we didn't see any communal riot in this 47 years .
This Bekub ve Bakkol is not worth interacting with.

BNP is pro Pakistani party. In Bangladesh, pro Pakistani groups like Jamaat e Islami and BNP have always persecuted minorities especially Hindus.
How about your BAL? If it is so fond of Hindus why are there so many news of Hindu persevution by it throughout the year? Read the thread below and learn more about BAL goon group:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...not-stop-bjp-leader-subramanian-swamy.579684/

India should invade Bangladesh if torture of Hindus does not stop: BJP Leader Subramanian Swamy
Discussion in 'Bangladesh Defence Forum' started by Black_cats, Oct 1, 2018

:D

But this man is sometimes so irritating , that it's hard to ignore .
BAL and BCL goons are just like Obaidul Qader. After all, he is their great and dear leader. But, this minister did quite a good job. Many flyovers were built under his strict guidance and the BAL style of hooliganism. Even bad people fear him.

BAL and BCL goons are just like Obaidul Qader. After all, he is their great and dear leader. But, this minister did quite a good job. Many flyovers were built under his strict guidance and the BAL style of hooliganism. Even bad people fear him.
He @Atlas wasn't talking about Obaidul Qader. Although I'd reckon that he is pretty irritating as well. But Atlas was talking about our beloved Turkiye poster Bakub ve Bakkol, who made a great post above.

That's why I believe 16th December should be celebrated throughout the whole subcontinent. It was good for India, good for Pakistan and definitely good for Bangladesh. It's the greatest day in the history of this subcontinent.

Yes exactly (I disagree with greatest day in history for subcontinent, but whatever).

But Bangladesh ruins it by keep bringing up 3 million blah blah blah (pulled from your you know what) and demanding an exclusivist one-way apology.

Celebrate the positive sure, but to be consistent one must also forgive/look past the negatives that come with every war since dawn of mankind. Learn to be pragmatic instead of investing into the ego (that now turned you into prisoner for another set of domestic and foreign masters).

Or at the very least be consistent on the complex (i.e go after the British with exact same attitude given the manufactured famine they perpetrated on you just 25 or so years before 1971).

But you as entire country (more or less) refuse to do either....thus you will be judged as entire country on it. It is only fair right?

@django @Game.Invade @Desert Fox @waz @Indus Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom