What's new

BN: Magnetic bomb explosion rocks Kabul !!

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Magnetic bomb explosion rocks Afghan capital

A magnetic bomb has exploded in a densely populated area of the Afghan capital, Kabul, creating panic and sending shock waves across the violence-wracked city.

PressTV - Magnetic bomb explosion rocks Afghan capital

any other news source?

I read that its a tactical nuclear device, and do no harm to human life but destroys electronics?

WTF is a 'magnetic bomb'? :what: I've heard of "magnetic mines" used on ships during WWII.

This one was probably a bomb having a magnet to stick on metallic surfaces. It has nothing to do with the explosion per se.

I read that its a tactical nuclear device, and do no harm to human life but destroys electronics?
That's caused by an EMP (Electro magnetic Pulse) emanating from a nuclear blast high above ground. The higher it explodes, the bigger the cone within which all electronics are fried.

WTF is a 'magnetic bomb'? :what: I've heard of "magnetic mines" used on ships during WWII.

This one was probably a bomb having a magnet to stick on metallic surfaces. It has nothing to do with the explosion per se.

That's caused by an EMP (Electro magnetic Pulse) emanating from a nuclear blast high above ground. The higher it explodes, the bigger the cone within which all electronics are fried.

asan bhasha mein bata yar... yes or no?

asan bhasha mein bata yar... yes or no?
Arre yaar, ab kayse explain karun? Ok, this bomb had nothing to do with frying any electronics. It was a bomb with a magnet attached so it could be stuck to a metallic surface like a car.

Tactical nuclear devices can destroy electronics in the near vicinity of the explosion. But if you want to destroy electronics in a large area like a city or town that would require a powerful nuclear blast high up in the atmosphere.

Here....

e-bomb.jpg

All electronics within the cone would be fried, but it will not affect personnel on the ground.

Arre yaar, ab kayse explain karun? Ok, this bomb had nothing to do with frying any electronics. It was a bomb with a magnet attached so it could be stuck to a metallic surface like a car.

Tactical nuclear devices can destroy electronics in the near vicinity of the explosion. But if you want to destroy electronics in a large area like a city or town that would require a powerful nuclear blast high up in the atmosphere.

Here....

e-bomb.jpg

All electronics within the cone would be fried, but it will not affect personnel on the ground.

okay thanks, waise pakistani govt also has such weapon to be used only on their own citizens, its called "electricity switch", they turn it on and off nearly a dozen time in a day, most of electronic stuff gets bonker by it. :D

Back
Top Bottom