What's new

BMD in final stages of development

This final stage of developement is going to last probably 300 years...

Given that newyork and california and london and moscow and beijing dont have a shield yet.... this shield is going to be only goid for bollywood movies
Any how good luck...
By the way i heard that tejas got further delayed?

I have one question whatever India develops (DRDO) not inducted WHY...even so called indigenous Tejas or Arjunk being delayed may be directly deploy to museums only. So why you people are jumping so called BMD every time DRDO fooled you.:big_boss: :rofl:
It took a year to you Pakistanis to Rename and paint and Chinese drone as Burraq ... Even its name is not Pakistani its Arab :lol:

Like jf 17, Al Khalid are Chinese and renamed as Arab ... Without others help Pakistan can't make an underwear :lol:

It took a year to you Pakistanis to Rename and paint and Chinese drone as Burraq ... Even its name is not Pakistani its Arab :lol:

Like jf 17, Al Khalid are Chinese and renamed as Arab ... Without others help Pakistan can't make an underwear :lol:
And DRDO succeeded in making one, Grow up we got an export order for JF-17 where is Tejas displayed on trucks:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And DRDO succeeded in making one, Grow up we got an export order for JF-17 where is Tejas displayed on trucks:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Lamo what :lol: who is we ... Tejas R&D to its airframe is done by India .. Jf 17 is cheao Chinese design sold to poor militaries who couldn't afford costly jets like SU 30mki.

Jf 17 is as Pakistani as you are Arab and central Asian :lol:

Lamo what :lol: who is we ... Tejas R&D to its airframe is done by India .. Jf 17 is cheao Chinese design sold to poor militaries who couldn't afford costly jets like SU 30mki.

Jf 17 is as Pakistani as you are Arab and central Asian :lol:
Kindly visit Physiologist, You are suffering acute inferiority complex:big_boss:

Given that newyork and california and london and moscow and beijing dont have a shield yet.... this shield is going to be only goid for bollywood movies

New York and California comer under United States national missile defense operational since 2002 - London comes under Aster 30 block II ABM system - Moscow has A-135 anti-ballistic missile system and Beijing has HQ-9, KS series, and HQ-16 as shield.

Why am I suffering from inferiority complex ?

Even your name is not Pakistani its some Arab or Persian .. You are suffering from inferiority complex.
Even you are not ware of Pakistan we are muslims and follow islam and have muslim names

Oh really ....and yet the only component of all that psy fy u mentioned is deployed in pearl harbour againt a north korean threat....
Recently criticised by US media as billions of dollar left to rot at sea...as they are really useless...

Why am I suffering from inferiority complex ?

Even your name is not Pakistani its some Arab or Persian .. You are suffering from inferiority complex.
Iranins are Muslims too but they have iranian/names same applies for Indonesian and African Muslims.

Iranins are Muslims too but they have iranian/names same applies for Indonesian and African Muslims.
OOH my God pls listen me i will give u examples Ahmed, Abid, Ali, Murtaza iranian, Arab, pakistani even indian use same names nearly 99% same All Arabic origin

bhai i know that but multiple target interception would be a threat to our assets, such as Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, kolkata:( even if one misses, its popcorn:cry:

An Indian Air Force MiG-21 fighter interceptor.
MiG-21-Indian-Air-Force-IAF-04_thumb.jpg
1877173.jpg

Back
Top Bottom