What's new

BMC delayed delivery of Kirpi MRAP due tofinancial problems.

BMC is a strategic asset for Turkey and No other institute have neither technology, nor great variety of designs to replace What BMC is manufacturing at present. I am not talking about heavy armoured MRAP's. BMC is manufacturing not only military trucks, but also own chassis and engines (under licence).

Their designs are great and by technological performances, All variants can compete with European rivals at international tenders. No other institutes working in similar lines with BMC can't compete with them so Karamehmet should be kicked out of BMC immediately...

2.5 tonnes EFE

2.5_ton.jpg

5 tonnes truck

5_ton_2.jpg

10 tonnes truck

10_ton_2.jpg

Genel_grup.jpg

No need to mention 20/25 tonnes 8x8, Kirpi MRAP and Vuran...

Kirpi
euro-3128.jpg

W7H2R.jpg

new 8x8

BMC.jpg

Yes ,we know that all ,the Problem is on my Opinion the CEO´s of the Company.

I mean you have something like BMC and have Financial Problems.

I Hope they solve the Problem in One Month.

Look @ this BMC 8x8 , best Vehicle for T-Loramids & Multiple Long Range Rocket Launcher ,and this in Turkey.

Turkish Army needs a replacement by this Logistics Vehicle´s.

I Hope SSM buy anything of BMC.

Best Way to solve Future Problems.

Turkiye seems to have many ventures in the armored vehicles industry. I still remember IDEF 2008 and was impressed.

any websites with specs on the armor and upfitting? I dont have the money to buy one, but I'd love to learn more about it.

Probably you all know that Cukurova Holding financially has been having hard time. If you remember, Cukurova Holding had won the Ankara Gas tender. However, because of the financial problem Karamehmet could not pay the rest payment so that the tender is canceled and because of that Cukurova Holding lost around $100 million deposit. Another problem is about Turkcell. As you remember British Higher court ruled in favour of Turkcell controlling stakeholder Cukurova Holding. Therefore Karamehmet needs $1.35 billion to pay loan back to Russian Altimo to get the 13.8% Turkcell stake. As you can see, BMC profits are being used by Cukurova Holding to use for other payment. THAT IS WHY CUKUROVA HOLDING MUST BE GOT OUT OF BMC AS SOON AS IMMEDIATELY (Maybe another turkish company may buy the BMC).

About MKEK, MKEK unfortunately is the one of the worse state-owned company. The workers and administration mentality is no different than other state-owned companies. You all know that if you work in a state-owned company or in an institution, you do not need to work so hard just need to sit on your chair from 9am to 12pm and 1:30 pm to 5 pm (and you know what mostly it is so hard to find someone after 4:30 pm to fulfill your need in the government institutes). I had read a news that MKEK only profits come from selling junk old cars of institutes (Maybe you do not know MKEK is responsible to dispose junk old cars of all institutes so that all old cars go to the MKEK and MKEK sell their irons and makes profits). THE REFORM IN MKEK IS ABSOLUTELY IS NECESSARY. MKEK MUST BE RUN AS A PRIVATE COMPANY BY GOVERNMENT, OTHERWISE MKEK CONTINUES TO BEAT THE DEAD HORSE.

@TheCommander
Çukurova won't be keeping BMC, it looks desperate. As I and Cabatli pointed out, we can't afford to let BMC go bankrupt. But we can't let it taken over by a foreign company either. One of "us" must buy BMC from Çukurova saving both the company and the holding. If i had the money I'd jump at the chance but unfortunately I'm bankrupt myself :lol:

About MKEK, I think the majority shares of it must be transferred to Turkish Armed Forces Foundation, it's the only way it can become a competitor to major arms producers worldwide. Such as H&K and FN and so on...

Without the foundation there wouldn't be a "Turkish defence industry" to talk about.

Fvck MKE,
peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom