What's new

#BloodlessEid trends on Twitter in India

Soumitra

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Today #BloodlessEid is trending on Twitter in India. The "Sanghis" are trending it and challenging the #AdarshLiberals to use it like they trend #CrackerlessDiwali or #WaterlessHoli

But as expected there is total silence on the "Secular" front

@jamahir do you not have anything to say about the stampede in Mina and the crane crash in Mecca like you had to say about people dying in earthquake in Nepal? Does it equally prove the invalidity of Muslim God as Hindu God did to you?

CPqfFIbUwAAopXC.jpg

The Time is coming near and near when India split into more pieces if things like these continue to Happen...

They ban Meat some days ago now this

Never heard of it before this. When I saw the details on Wikipedia I remembered that many Indians had opposed this festival and you will be happy to note that the Nepal govt has stopped this festival

Victory! Animal Sacrifice Banned at Nepal's Gadhimai Festival, Half a Million Animals Saved : Humane Society International | India

Your Wrong as i've just googled it also

• Over 500,000 buffalo, goats and chickens were decapitated in Nepalese temple in 2009, and around 250,000 in 2014
  • Around five million, of whom 80 per cent are Indian, would travel to watch animals being killed in two-day festival

Read more: Gadhimai festival where Hindus decapitate animals to 'appease goddess' is banned | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

At least its Going to be banned .

A Question : Is the meat eaten ??

Back
Top Bottom