ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Blood camp for Indian Army on Sunday
August 2, 2019
Author: CanIndia New Wire Service
Views: 1
New Delhi, Aug 2 (IANS) A blood donation camp exclusively for the Indian Army will be organised on Sunday at Ramjas College of Delhi University. The blood collected during the event will be used for the welfare of veterans, serving soldiers and officers and their dependents at military hospitals.

The 7th edition of this campaign will include a bike rally, which will be flagged off from India Gate and will reach Ramjas College. The bike rally will be followed by a tree plantation drive, where Army veterans will plant 21 special trees named after each Param Veer Chakra awardee.

A medical team of the Army will collect the blood donated by the civilians, during the camp that will start at 7 a.m. on Sunday at Ramjas College.

https://www.canindia.com/blood-camp-for-indian-army-on-sunday/

I guess you can first feed at home ,last time I heard 2 in 4 can't afford food 2 times a day

No brownie points for guessing that you heard that from an Indian source. Dear God man, do you even think before you post here? Your ilk keep handing us ammo.

The number of Indians living under the poverty line exceeds the entire population of Pakistan. Heck, they exceed the entire population of Pakistan by an entire 40%. Seems impressive until you realise that a quarter of all the poor in the world live in India.

top_image_1.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_India

And before you use India's larger population as an excuse, 21.2% of Indians earn less than $1.90 a day. Compare that to Pakistan's 3.9% and any self-respecting Indian would run away from this thread forever. But you are no self-respecting Indian, are you?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_percentage_of_population_living_in_poverty

Last edited:
I guess you can first feed at home ,last time I heard 2 in 4 can't afford food 2 times a day

With Pakistani standard of two times a day, yes true. With Indian standard of food quantity they are probably eating three times a day....Food that Taj bahadur showed in his video, we dont consider it food

@undercover JIX you have issues in regard to moderation, reach GHQ and post a thread to discuss. But, if you think you are above rules and can insult anyone or Mod in this case; beware that rules are for everyone and insults are not tolerated. Treat yourself warned and avoid not to be disrespectful to anyone. So instead of playing victim card in open threads and making accusations without any bit of support or weight, try to act with civility and with manners.

Regards,

@undercover JIX you have issues in regard to moderation, reach GHQ and post a thread to discuss. But, if you think you are above rules and can insult anyone or Mod in this case; beware that rules are for everyone and insults are not tolerated. Treat yourself warned and avoid not to be disrespectful to anyone. So instead of playing victim card in open threads and making accusations without any bit of support or weight, try to act with civility and with manners.

Regards,

Instead of this misuse and abuse of power, why you did not just tell me reason why you deleted my earlier post.

All evidence should be with reports I submitted. You can check your History.

It all started with the incorrect merging of thread into Blk 70 thread, and I reported again and you gave invalid reasons to reject the report.

These are not insults and disrespect, you should take responsibility and correct it, if a mistake happened.

This is not a playing victim card by me, but seems you are playing victim card and wrong and strong.

What maximum you can do by abusing your Moderators Powers? Permanently ban me? go ahead.

Instead of this misuse and abuse of power, why you did not just tell me reason why you deleted my earlier post.

All evidence should be with reports I submitted. You can check your History.

It all started with the incorrect merging of thread into Blk 70 thread, and I reported again and you gave invalid reasons to reject the report.

These are not insults and disrespect, you should take responsibility and correct it, if a mistake happened.

This is not a playing victim card by me, but seems you are playing victim card and wrong and strong.

What maximum you can do by abusing your Moderators Powers? Permanently ban me? go ahead.

Your deleted post was causing derailing, trolling and quoting a troll post.

Told you to reach GHQ Section and highlight the issue in detail along with providing thread links. It is simple as that.

Regards,

Your deleted post was causing derailing, trolling and quoting a troll post.

Told you to reach GHQ Section and highlight the issue in detail along with providing thread links. It is simple as that.

Regards,

What Posted was something like this, not exact words.

"I am sure it is just your force of habit, other wise we all know how or in condition India is, you do not want to go that rout"

Now tell me what is wrong and trolling in this post? as far as quoting and derailing troll post is concerned...Please see all above posts responded by quoting and derailing.

My deleted post was the most sane respectful post to inform the Troll of his trolling, but unfortunately that one got deleted. All others with quoted troll post and oftopic still there.

Please post the deleted post to show.

Thanks

What Posted was something like this, not exact words.

"I am sure it is just your force of habit, other wise we all know how or in condition India is, you do not want to go that rout"

Now tell me what is wrong and trolling in this post? as far as quoting and derailing troll post is concerned...Please see all above posts responded by quoting and derailing.

My deleted post was the most sane respectful post to inform the Troll of his trolling, but unfortunately that one got deleted. All others with quoted troll post and oftopic still there.

Please post the deleted post to show.

Thanks

You are quoting half of your words and despite being told to reach GHQ for discussion, you are still derailing this thread. So to make it easy, a thread banned is initiated. Quoting a troll is like providing a lifeline and replying in kind is similar violation as of instigator.

Regards,

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom