What's new

BLINKEN ADMITS SABOTAGE BENEFITS, AUSSIES IGNORE UYGUR PLAYER

But I AM talking to you. It's clear as day what his point was, I get it @PakFactor get it. Seems like just you don't get it.
You can keep talking, I m not asking you, I m asking him, one thing I m pretty sure, you are not him, but funny thing is you always try to speak for him, he never mentioned his pics are like random pics of horses and cars as you claimed, he might think your claim is also very funny.

You can keep talking, I m not asking you, I m asking him, one thing I m pretty sure, you are not him, but funny thing is you always try to speak for him, he never mentioned his pics are like random pics of horses and cars as you claimed, he might think your claim is also very funny.
Always? This is probably the first time.

And that's because you missed a very clear point, most likely because it is by intent.

But seems like you have a problem I support him, I mean, it's not against any rules to support him, so I don't know why you are mad with that? You want me to support you as well? Or you just want me to report your post and move on like before? BEcause it increasingly become a flame bait post, and you are trying to hold it that way, and flame bait post ARE against forum rules.

Always? This is probably the first time.

And that's because you missed a very clear point, most likely because it is by intent.

But seems like you have a problem I support him, I mean, it's not against any rules to support him, so I don't know why you are mad with that? You want me to support you as well? Or you just want me to report your post and move on like before? BEcause it increasingly become a flame bait post, and you are trying to hold it that way, and flame bait post ARE against forum rules.
report me again? on what? I m not even talking to you,why you are trying so hard to talk to me and dont' want me to talk to others?

report me again? on what? I m not even talking to you,why you are trying so hard to talk to me and dont' want me to talk to others?
Okay now, this is a flame bait.

I had reported this post, I am moving on. Goodbye

Okay now, this is a flame bait.

I had reported this post, I am moving on. Goodbye
LOL, Every time you jumped in and argued with me would end up reporting me, I was not even talking to you, just crazy..

LOL, Every time you jumped in and argued with me would end up reporting me, I was not even talking to you, just crazy..
I will not report you if I don't think you are out of the line.

And the mod will not remove your post if they don't think you break the forum rules.

Like last time, you said you have the right to post whatever you want even if this is not related to defence or politics, I think that's wrong, and I report it, if you are good, the mod will not remove your post. It's that simple. Remind me how it goes the last time??

As I said, you blown up your own post on an unrelated matter and then go on and on with said matter, that's flame bait, and that's violate this forum rules, that's why I reported you, if you are in the right and the mod did not agree so, then you have nothing to bitch about. It's that clear.

I will not report you if I don't think you are out of the line.

And the mod will not remove your post if they don't think you break the forum rules.

Like last time, you said you have the right to post whatever you want even if this is not related to defence or politics, I think that's wrong, and I report it, if you are good, the mod will not remove your post. It's that simple. Remind me how it goes the last time??

As I said, you blown up your own post on an unrelated matter and then go on and on with said matter, that's flame bait, and that's violate this forum rules, that's why I reported you, if you are in the right and the mod did not agree so, then you have nothing to bitch about. It's that clear.
You got into argument with every Chinese user here, you are the one repeatedly posts flame bait messages relating to China, even you yourself admitted some mods messaged you privately asking you why you hate China so much and always got into arguement with Chinese posters in PDF, before accusing others for flame baiting, look at yourself in the mirror first.

You got into argument with every Chinese user here, you are the one repeatedly posts flame bait messages relating to China, even you admitted some mods messaged you privately asking you why you hate China so much and always got into arguement with Chinese posters in PDF, before accusing others for flame baiting, look at yourself in the mirror first.
Okay, now you are defying what @waz said the last time. Again, bringing my flag in play. What have my view on China have to do with my question as to how you are arguing with @Hamartia Antidote on what he uses for his own metaphor?

You don't like my post, no one put a gun to your head to answer it or you don't need an urge to reply. Instead of taking an off-handed comment on why you are having an issue with how someone else make his post, which is his own liberty by the way, and turn this into how I argue with every Chinese user? If you think I am flame baiting, you can report my post instead of answer it, as much as if I think your post is flame bait I will just report you and stop talking to you. This is the correct way to go.

My flag is talked about supplied about and my allegiance was widely debated about, it was done and dusted probably around 5 years ago, if you cannot stomach it, too bad, so sad, there are nothing you or I can do.

I will no longer reply to you on this post, I will let the mod take care of this.

Last edited:
Okay, now you are defying what @waz said the last time. Again, bringing my Nationality in play. What have my view on China have to do with how you are arguing with @Hamartia Antidote on what he uses for his own metaphor?

My Nationality is talked about supplied about and my allegiance was widely debated about, it was done and dusted probably around 5 years ago, if you cannot stomach it, too bad, so sad, there are nothing you or I can do.

I will no longer reply to you on this post, I will let the mod take care of this.
Your nationality is not a topic in this thread, why you brought it here again? the last time I talked about it was because for the first time you youself said you are an American Australian in that thread, i asked you just to confirm that new information.

Wow, the OP is really racking up his social credit points today

Back
Top Bottom