What's new

BLINKEN ADMITS SABOTAGE BENEFITS, AUSSIES IGNORE UYGUR PLAYER

LOL! That's like me saying any talk of black Americans being treated poorly is just Chinese fakenews since look at this.

Look..look..look above!! They live better than most Chinese...what's the issue?? Is everybody completely blind and stupid?? There is no issue..see...see...just Eastern media lies. Lies..lies..lies...

look below more PROOF that there is no issue!!!

440px-Robert_F._Smith%2C_2018_%28crop%29.jpg

net worth $11.9B

David-Steward-image-courtesy-of-David-Steward.jpg

net worth $6B

oprah.jpg

net worth $2.5B

Kanye_West_at_the_2009_Tribeca_Film_Festival_%28cropped%29.jpg

net worth $2B

michael-jordan.jpg

net worth $1.7B

440px-Jay-Z_%40_Shawn_%27Jay-Z%27_Carter_Foundation_Carnival_%28crop_2%29.jpg

net worth $1.3B

440px-Tyler_Perry_Interview_2016.jpg

net worth $1B
Did I say US govenrment mistreated blacks? what are these photos for?

And can you see the argument? It does not matter about that one single player, as I said this the 5th time, it neither prove or disprove the rumour.

If you want to say US lie about the Uighur problem, you go attack their "evidence' not put a Uighur girl in a basketball team caprice??
You just can't get this joke, can't you? No one is using one girl to argue anything, it's a joke at US. Do you mean US isn't treating blacks well?

LOL! That's like me saying any talk of black Americans being treated poorly is just Chinese fakenews since look at this.

Look..look..look above!! They live better than most Chinese...what's the issue?? Is everybody completely blind and stupid?? There is no issue..see...see...just Eastern media lies. Lies..lies..lies...

look below more PROOF that there is no issue!!!

440px-Robert_F._Smith%2C_2018_%28crop%29.jpg

net worth $11.9B

David-Steward-image-courtesy-of-David-Steward.jpg

net worth $6B

oprah.jpg

net worth $2.5B

Kanye_West_at_the_2009_Tribeca_Film_Festival_%28cropped%29.jpg

net worth $2B

michael-jordan.jpg

net worth $1.7B

440px-Jay-Z_%40_Shawn_%27Jay-Z%27_Carter_Foundation_Carnival_%28crop_2%29.jpg

net worth $1.3B

440px-Tyler_Perry_Interview_2016.jpg

net worth $1B
God, this dude is dense.......

Did I say US govenrment mistreated blacks? what are these photos for?

You just can't get this joke, can't you? No one is using one girl to argue anything, it's a joke at US.
okay, okay, it's a joke at US. whatever that mean......

okay, okay, it's a joke at US. whatever that mean......
Do you mean US isn't treating blacks well? what those blacks photos for? did I accuse US government of persecuting blacks as a government policy?

You are indeed very dense, you are implying that US govenment is persecuting blacks, didn't you see that?

I think you don't really get what he said.

Just because you show 1, ONE Uighur Player in National Chinese Team, does not mean or proof that China did not imprison million of Uighur. That's mutually unexclusive,

Yep, hey I showed pictures of 7 black American billionaires so that "proves there are no issues for Black Americans in the US..and any thoughts otherwise are just lies".

In fact this likely proves black Americans are treated better by non-blacks here in America than by blacks in Africa! Yes, this sounds like a very logical inference too. Too bad they are discriminated against by African countries instead of being treated so nicely like they are here.

Last edited:
Yep, hey I showed pictures of 7 black American billionaires so that "proves there are no issues for Black Americans in the US..and any thoughts otherwise is just lies".
did I accuse US government of persecuting blacks as a government policy? you are implying that US govenment is persecuting blacks, didn't you see that?

Do you mean US isn't treating blacks well? what those blacks photos for? did I accuse US government of persecuting blacks as a government policy?
US treat everyone the same, I don't really care if you are Black, White, Red, Yellow.

and again, as I explained before, that is not about accusing you or anyone saying anything, that's a metaphor, using a logic to disprove a logic, if you still can't get it, then you probably never will.

US treat everyone the same, I don't really care if you are Black, White, Red, Yellow.

and again, as I explained before, that is not about accusing you or anyone saying anything, that's a metaphor, using a logic to disprove a logic, if you still can't get it, then you probably never will.
Then why he posted those black people? why didn't he post white people here? I don't really get it, what are those photos for?

Yep, hey I showed pictures of 7 black American billionaires so that "proves there are no issues for Black Americans in the US..and any thoughts otherwise is just lies".
Man, look at him go, feel like he is a headless chicken, and then he still don't know what that metaphor mean....

That just priceless.

Man, look at him go, feel like he is a headless chicken, and then he still don't know what that metaphor mean....

That just priceless.
Then why he posted those black people? why didn't he post white people here? I don't really get it, what are those photos for? can you answer this?

Then why he posted those black people? why didn't he post white people here? I don't really get it, what are those photos for?
Dude, why not post picture of a car? Why not post picture of a house? Why not post picture of a horse?

Do you even understand the meaning of the word "Metaphor"? If you don't, you need to get a dictionary.

Dude, why not post picture of a car? Why not post picture of a house? Why not post picture of a horse?
yes, why, he can post a horse or car here, I just feel strange, this thread has nothing to do with a horse or a car, unless he decides to do aimless trolling.

yes, why, he can post a horse or car here, I just feel strange, this thread has nothing to do with a horse or a car, unless he decides to do aimless trolling.
First of all, his point was you show one thing that does not related to the other thing you try to disprove. he can use a house, a horse or a car as an example, what he uses is up to him.

Second of all, again, this is what "Metaphor" is for, if you don't know what that mean or how that work, go get a dictionary.

First of all, his point was you show one thing that does not related to the other thing you try to disprove. he can use a house, a horse or a car as an example, what he uses is up to him.

Second of all, again, this is what "Metaphor" is for, if you don't know what that mean or how that work, go get a dictionary.
Why are you so eager to defend him, why not ask him to speak for himself? ok, maybe you are right, next time he can post a horse in this thread to make his point, it's just horse, it doesn't represent all horses, this is just so dumb...

Why are you so eager to defend him, why not ask him to speak for himself? ok, maybe you are right, next time he can post a horse in this thread to make his point, it's just horse, it doesn't represent all horses, this is just so dumb...
And why are you so eager to argue with me?

I am saying you don't get his jiff. You still didn't.

I mean if it suits you better if he uses white people as his metaphor? dude, you are having a problem of what he uses as an example of HIS OWN Metaphor......

So yes, this is dumb...

I had to read this thread from the top; you know you started it by posting multiple photos of that one player and then stating, "western media going blind" after seeing the Uyghur player?

Back
Top Bottom