What's new

Blasts hit Chinese government buildings-a major escalation of asia conflict

Withhout mincing any words I would say that Proximity with pakistan is Dangerous. When will the tallel than montain and deepel than ocean friends realise this? Anyways its sad that pakistani IT (International Terrorism) is manifesting itself in China now. There have been report sthat disgruntled uighuars have been training in pakistani camps.

RIP the dead.

if am i not wrong pakistani mulsim extermist now working in china

bad freinds always make trouble for your self

one thing i am sure if muslim terrisom vrius infect china then it will be very dangerous for them

yes,india did this....next target is russia.......
btw,y u ignored pakistan...coz there is a lot of stuff there to do such activities

just wait few days well one of my frined in china police told me how badly they have fear towards pakistani ,afagani muslims terriost

just wait few days report will come out

then i will see china -pakistan song

Mods please. Take action against the trolls before this thread is converted into troll fest thanks to these a holes. :angry:

Come on keep it up.

don't let stuff like this stop ya.

Qian Mingqi, a 52-year-old unemployed resident of the city’s Linchuan district who died in the blasts, is the suspected bomber, Xinhua said, citing unidentified local security officials. Qian was involved in a house-demolition dispute and may have been seeking revenge against the local government, Xinhua said, citing an unidentified Linchuan district official.

Explosions in China - bloomberg.com

Mods please. Take action against the trolls before this thread is converted into troll fest thanks to these a holes. :angry:

Absolutely not. We want these idiots to show everyone what complete imbeciles they really are.

Abso-fcking-lute we will. I hadn't thought you people would be mentally this twisted and inflexible. Keep posting. Please.

what i can do while you dont want to see the truth i can say just wait and watch :azn:

very soon you will lots of change in chinse policy :coffee:

china will now try to make few distance from pakistan because pakistan can be a big problem for them also :coffee:

what i can do while you dont want to see the truth i can say just wait and watch :azn:

very soon you will lots of change in chinse policy :coffee:

china will now try to make few distance from pakistan because pakistan can be a big problem for them also :coffee:

Absolutely. Keep posting.

Fujian province (where the blast took place), a safer bet would be to blame Taiwan attempting to retake Mainland.:rofl:
China-Fujian.png

三民主義统一中國!:enjoy:

Well anyways my humble condolences to the chinese brother on this unfortunate incident. May the dead RIP.

that kind of shows pakistan has no motive. i hope your not chief inspector in india.

well your nonstate actor they were working there from last 4 years now they just start to work

i am not not saying pakistani govt motive but yes they are getting help from pakistan

thats why i am saying wait and watch

Dear Indians,

I know it would make your day to think that Pakistan had something to do with these bombs. You'd cream your pants thinking about how China and the Chinese are going to turn on Pakistan and stop its support in terms of weapons, political support, economic support etc. I know your gut instinct is to blame any and all acts of domestic terrorism on Pakistan but China is not India (surprise!). There is zero chance that Pakistanis had anything to do with this, because guess what? Jiangxi is here in China

jiangxi_map_China.jpg

and the demographics look like this

Han – 99.7%
She – 0.2%

(this is what the She minority looks like)
the_ballad_of_she_minority8f8b84b5c1e731dff3eb.jpg

So the idea of a Pakistani walking about Jiangxi looking inconspicuous and planting a bomb is about as paranoid and crazy as you accuse others of being. So for once in your life shut your trap when you have no bloody clue what you are talking about.
I think all your facts just flew over his pinhead.

well your nonstate actor they were working there from last 4 years now they just start to work

i am not not saying pakistani govt motive but yes they are getting help from pakistan

thats why i am saying wait and watch

What a stupid post.....
First of all RIP to the dead one, and yes thats a really bad thing happened
as far as indian thinks this is something which they are relate to Pakistan then they are on wrong side.....
What sort of Proofs you guys have any links?????

well if we see it in more detail only india could be involved in these sort of attacks on china as they are building forces on the LAC and other parts...
indian RAW might want to create something bad b/w Pakistan and China as they raised thier voice after china offered 50 JF-17s to Pakistan...

What a stupid post.....
as far as indian thinks this is something which they are relate to Pakistan then they are on wrong side.....

well if we see it in more detail only india could be involved in these sort of attacks on china as they are building forces on the LAC and other parts...
indian RAW might want to create something bad b/w Pakistan and China as they raised thier voice after china offered 50 JF-17s to Pakistan...

i seriously want chinese comments on this post:D

What a stupid post.....

well if chinise memebr can tell you in details i mean real chinise member

or you have to wait few days china will change its policy very soon

shhh hhhhhhh dont tell any one about that ...............

Back
Top Bottom