What's new

Featured Blast reported at seminary in Peshawar's Dir Colony - 7 Martyred, many injured

Relax Pakistani, if you had evidence you would prove it. India sponsoring TTP is a figment of your imagination. why do you think TTP is found along the Pak-Afg border? The area around these regions is either controlled or contested by Afg Taliban. Has the Taliban ever taken action against their Pashtun brothers? India must be then colluding with Talibans, expect the future allegations on this line.
We have provided. You were bailed by your daddy uncle Sam.

India's days are over. Let the Americans withdraw. There will be an eye for an eye against these childkillers.

Another aspect is that today is Black day observed due to IIOJK. Now, we all will be giving attention to this unfortunate incident. India has the capacity to carry out terrorism in Pakistan to divert attention and I won't be surprised if this is the case today too.

Another aspect is that today is Black day observed due to IIOJK. Now, we all will be giving attention to this unfortunate incident. India has the capacity to carry out terrorism in Pakistan to divert attention and I won't be surprised if this is the case today too.

These filthy Indians cry Mumbai every second of the day. Here they are asking for proof. We should get even here. No doubt about it. Our children got slaughtered yet again. India has no shame. It targets children without shame. The RSS Hindu enjoys killing Pakistani children. An eye for an eye.

It is not a coincidence this henious attack against our people took place just a day after Indian threats to take the fight to foreign soil.

Relax Pakistani, if you had evidence you would prove it. India sponsoring TTP is a figment of your imagination. why do you think TTP is found along the Pak-Afg border? The area around these regions is either controlled or contested by Afg Taliban. Has the Taliban ever taken action against their Pashtun brothers? India must be then colluding with Talibans, expect the future allegations on this line.
TTP is not Afghan Taliban. They were created and trained by RAW, CIA and Mossad to do terrorist activities in Pakistan. Most of their members were killed, remaining few are housed in Afghanistan under the protection of NDS, CIA and RAW. Their handlers are RAW, CIA and Mossad agents.

APS attack was done by TTP. Maj Gaurav Arya and Ajeet Dhaval are the handlers and must be taken to task.

I hear it was Germany & France who trashed the so called evidence, along with other members. Need more credible information than that I presume. Some unknown Ramanujan as global terrorist won't fly.

We will see. Like I said, we will get even. Even you know this. There is little you France or Germany can do when you slaughter our children.

Watch Indian news channels and news websites now..you wont find this news being mentioned.....when this news doesnt even reach india ,how would Modi benefit from it?(if what you are saying is true).
Moreover how would modi get advantage out of this even if we suppose he is behind it.
Will he come out in open and boast about it?will opposition parties appreciate Modi?
If Modi is really bothered about his image he would do something to china at this moment...he wont get any mileage if he carries out such attacks in pakistan as he cant claim them.

Why are are you denying something which cannot be denied...

Just look at the Jubilation of Indians at the killing of children in their comments at TOI...

Capture 123.JPG

Capture.JPG

Why are are you denying something which cannot be denied...

Just look at the Jubilation pf Indians at the killing of children in their comments at TOI...
View attachment 682979View attachment 682979
View attachment 682980View attachment 682980
Such people are there everywhere...I am pretfy sure there will be some pakistanis who rejoice and make inhuman comments if something of this sort hapens in india.
Anyway there are some good comments too like this one
Screenshot_20201027-123746.jpg

Should Pakistan remove Indian diplomatic staff as a first move? This is nothing, but a terror headquarter where intel is gathered how to kill innocent Pakistanis.

I expect the Pakistani government to take swift action here. Remove Indian terrorist embassy out of Pakistan. Recall your own diplomatic staff immediately. Do it after presenting proof to the world.

Until Pakistan wakes up, this would continue.
Only yesterday Doval's statement was made public and today this.

Where are the proofs Pakistan says it has against India , for its involvement in training and funding the terrorists in AFghanistan!!

Why Pakistan is not going to UN with those proofs and calling a security council meeting!!
We know that France/America/UK may veto it, but so be it. At least the world would be put on a notice about Indians involvement in Terrorism.

Why Pakistan is not raising the issue in FATF!! Pakistan should share the proofs with Turkey, China, Malaysia etc. and move its motion in FATF. Lets expose this body too.
It cannot be one way traffic. We got to do something.

People should understand how much damage the policies of PMLN and PPP before them have caused Pakistan.

This is not TTP MO, only brainwashing can convince someone to blowup children learning Quran and it is easier to brainwash someone with the promise of going straight to "Jannat" with 70 Hoorain in the waiting. What i mean to say is, they use suicide bombers to deliver IEDs and not planted bombs.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom