What's new

Blast outside POF

Spring Onion

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
There is blast in Aslam Market Wah Cantt.

At gate of POF. No report of catualities but many feared dead.

R.I.P. :cry:

Jana Ji, do you think the fractious coalition is able to end terrorist attacks any time soon?

Let us take it this way

If all judegs are restored.
All ends happy happy for coalition

Zardari becomes a president.

So after that the coalition cant stop operations and cant refuse US too and at the same time zardari is afraid of his murder too if he dosnt halt operations.

In both the cases the terrorists will target innocent people and if zardari did not refuse US, they will defintly kill zardari.

So now tell me is coalition capable to deal these terrorists??

I dont think so.

Rather PPP-PML-N ANP, JUI all are looking the otherway and had let the terrorists a free hand by just engaging the nation in silly matters like imeachment and after that they will go to Mushrraf trial and leave the judegs issue delibratly to carry on so that five years are completed without any performance.
And at the same time close their eyes towards terrorists

God save Pakistan, our leaders are poised to destroy her! :angry:

Death toll rises to 40.

Warning dont sell arms to Sri Lanka for fighting against LTTE terrorists,( my personal)
opinion

God save Pakistan, our leaders are poised to destroy her! :angry:

Inshallah God May save us and our country......Aameen
I would appreciate if anyone can advise that, what should we do out of the best efforts for the betterment of our loving country rather then just takeout time to exchanges views.

God Bless :pakistan:Pakistan:pakistan:

At least 52 killed in Wah Cantt arms factory blasts
Updated at: 1700 PST, Thursday, August 21, 2008

WAH: Fifty-two people were killed and scores others injured in two suicide bomb blasts outside Pakistan's main military arms factory in Wah Cantt. on Thursday.

According to hospital sources, the death toll in twin blasts mounted to 52.

The attackers blew themselves up almost simultaneously outside two gates of the sprawling factory complex in Wah Cantt. It is one of the country's most sensitive installations.

Two men apparently blew themselves up outside the factory during a shift change. The bombers were on foot and they exploded themselves less than a minute apart.

The Pakistani Ordnance Factories at Wah is a cluster of about 20 industrial units producing artillery, tank, and anti-aircraft ammunition for the Pakistan armed forces. It employs around 25,000 to 30,000 workers.

Police and security forces cordoned off the area while security has been put on high alert across the country.
Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani has strongly condemned the blasts.

GOD BLESS PAKISTAN

My uncle used to work at Wah. Hopefully no harm has been done to Wah's production capabilities. Were there no reinforced barriers fixed around Wah's parameter?
and whats the status of the suicide detection equipment pakistan was meant to purchase from china?

May Allah bless the shaheeds

Tehreek-e-Taliban accepts responsibility for blasts
Updated at: 1730 PST, Thursday, August 21, 2008
ISLAMABAD: Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan has claimed responsibility of the deadly blasts in Wah Cantt area which killed at least 60 people and injured scores others on Thursday.
According to Geo News sources, Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan accepted responsibility for the double suicide blasts.

I am sorry but would like to say non of Muslim nor any normal person (regardless religion or community) can even think to take lives of innocent common peoples, by such dreadful action.

Such shameful actions never expected by any normal human being especially not by a Muslims, for the struggle for liberty & sovereignty.
It’s absolutely by the sense less betrayers under directions of some rivals of Pakistan to spread anarchy. I strongly condemn this bloody incident.

I have already post an article which highlighted a news regarding 10 Taliban found non-Muslims during the last bath to their dead bodies, last month.

GOD BLESS US AND SAVE OUR NATION BY ENEMIES. LONG LIVE :pakistan:PAKISTAN :pakistan:

My uncle used to work at Wah. Hopefully no harm has been done to Wah's production capabilities. Were there no reinforced barriers fixed around Wah's parameter?
and whats the status of the suicide detection equipment pakistan was meant to purchase from china?

May Allah bless the shaheeds

Blasts seem to have happened at the gates, i think production will not be effected.

Back
Top Bottom