What's new

Blast near vaccination center kills 4 in Pakistan

Makes a more sensational news in International media

I'm sure there are much better targets than health workers, to create sensation. On an international scale, who cares about health workers in a remote area of Pakistan? (Not my attitude, I'm just saying the world won't care much.) On the other hand, an attack on a posh neighborhood where tourists frequent, like the german bakery blasts in Pune would gather much more attention.

I have heard that such a mentality exists quite commonly in certain sections in UP and Bihar also, where they feel that the Government is trying to clandestinely sterilize their males in the garb of vaccinating them. Also the Polio campaign in Pakistan is linked to Mr. Bill Gates and his foundation, both American. That's the other theory. The third is of course the fact that Osama was caught by a health worker using the cover of a vaccination drive. Some memories last long in this part of the world. Especially when martyrs are involved.

I'm sure there are much better targets than health workers, to create sensation. On an international scale, who cares about health workers in a remote area of Pakistan? (Not my attitude, I'm just saying the world won't care much.) On the other hand, an attack on a posh neighborhood where tourists frequent, like the german bakery blasts in Pune would gather much more attention.

Nothing attracts more attention in the west than the killing of aid workers working with Children..

RIP to the dead!

I hope they catch the culprits behind this soon.

@Oscar I still don't understand why they target vaccination drive workers so viciously and specifically, it can't just be because of the whole OBL thing, unless they have decided that everyone who's involved in the vaccination drive is a CIA asset.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rest In Peace ---

All these attacks at time of negotiation? TTP can't do this someone is trying to derail process ----------------> All Political Ch**ias aka APC

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom