What's new

Blast near PTI corner meeting in Mardan, 3 injured

I just showed you some facts about voting against MQM ... I don't know how many people were killed who didn't vote to them ... But you are not ready to think with honesty ... You just remember 12th May ... Bhai ab tau IK bhi 12 May bhool gaya tum bhi bhool jao ;)

haan MQM bhi bhol gayi NASSEURULLAH BABAR kaa operation of 90s & then sat with PPP last 5 years. ;). i guess yadshat kamzoor hai MQM ki. and munfaiqyaat tou hai hi MQM mein.

haan MQM bhi bhol gayi NASSEURULLAH BABAR kaa operation of 90s & then sat with PPP last 5 years. ;). i guess yadshat kamzoor hai MQM ki. and munfaiqyaat tou hai hi MQM mein.

MQM tau Nawaz Sharif k sath bhi beth gai thi ... Ab phir beth jayegi ... Mai tau keh raha hon ... Agar ab ye PPP or PMLN k sath bethey tau next mai in k liye bari mushkil ho jayegi ...............

MQM tau Nawaz Sharif k sath bhi beth gai thi ... Ab phir beth jayegi ... Mai tau keh raha hon ... Agar ab ye PPP or PMLN k sath bethey tau next mai in k liye bari mushkil ho jayegi ...............

agar PTI nahi jeeti khudanakhasta! tou MQM kiis saay itehhad karegi? sawal yeh hai.

They should sit on opposition benches ... I must say ................

bhai phir paisaa kaisaay kameyingaay???? did MQM sit in opposition under mushrrraf or even zardari the guy who was the leader of the party that did operation on MQM through nesrullah babar?

NO WAY will MQM sit in opposition!

bhai phir paisaa kaisaay kameyingaay???? did MQM sit in opposition under mushrrraf or even zardari the guy who was the leader of the party that did operation on MQM through nesrullah babar?

NO WAY will MQM sit in opposition!

Zardari sought forgiveness at 90 on that killing ..............

Zardari sought forgiveness at 90 on that killing ..............

really chalo maan liya. but what about last 5 years of Amman committe that MQM claims was behind allllllllll the target killings in karachi? or the talibaniaztion of karachi? MQM for 5 years no matter what happened sat with Zardari even did a rally in his support. wah bhai waah. assi kiya majboori thi for 5 years?

really chalo maan liya. but what about last 5 years of Amman committe that MQM claims was behind allllllllll the target killings in karachi? or the talibaniaztion of karachi? MQM for 5 years no matter what happened sat with Zardari even did a rally in his support. wah bhai waah. assi kiya majboori thi for 5 years?

Chalo man liya ki baat nahi record par hai ... Or unki majbori mai kayi dafa bata chuka hon ... PPP is used to play Sindh card & MQM could not take panga with Sindhis ... Or maine kaha hai now 5 years are over now they should not sit with PPP any more .........

Chalo man liya ki baat nahi record par hai ... Or unki majbori mai kayi dafa bata chuka hon ... PPP is used to play Sindh card & MQM could not take panga with Sindhis ... Or maine kaha hai now 5 years are over now they should not sit with PPP any more .........

they cannot take panga with sindhis so then they took pangas with balochis of liyari & pathans of ANP? waah mian yeh achi majboori hai. kaay federal government mein rehna ek majboori hai. and MQM took out a rally in support of zardari. even though they told their own MQM supporters that PPP is arming the Amman committe. Moun paay RAAM RAAM aur Baghal mein churri.

ok so if MQM doesn't sit with PPP after last 5 years then will they sit with PML N (JAGIRDARA) if not jagirdara then who? PTI(the MQM called imran khan zani)?

why does MQM always play the mazloomiyaat card? like our army plays the "MULK AUR KAAUM KAAY WASI TAAR MUFAD MEIN" card!

bhai time to change this time stop supporting all old parties give PTI a try if it fails then i guess MQM tou hai naa apki party. you can always go vote for MQM.

they cannot take panga with sindhis so then they took pangas with balochis of liyari & pathans of ANP? waah mian yeh achi majboori hai. kaay federal government mein rehna ek majboori hai. and MQM took out a rally in support of zardari. even though they told their own MQM supporters that PPP is arming the Amman committe. Moun paay RAAM RAAM aur Baghal mein churri.

ok so if MQM doesn't sit with PPP after last 5 years then will they sit with PML N (JAGIRDARA) if not jagirdara then who? PTI(the MQM called imran khan zani)?

why does MQM always play the mazloomiyaat card? like our army plays the "MULK AUR KAAUM KAAY WASI TAAR MUFAD MEIN" card!

bhai time to change this time stop supporting all old parties give PTI a try if it fails then i guess MQM tou hai naa apki party. you can always go vote for MQM.

Tumhari samjhdani bohat choti hai ... There is no any dispute between MQM & Balouchs of Lyari ... It is just PAC who fight with MQM ... While Rahman Balouch was lead to PAC he didn't created disputes among those two ... 2nd thing in life of Wali Khan there was no any dispute among MQM & Pathans of ANP ... This was the part of Asfandyar's policy ... You do never know Karachi politics ... But for the sake of bias you raise lame issues ............
My own stance is very clear ... I don't vote to anyone ... I just voted to MQM 2 times ... I will never vote to anyone on 11 May neither MQM nor PTI ..............

Tumhari samjhdani bohat choti hai ... There is no any dispute between MQM & Balouchs of Lyari ... It is just PAC who fight with MQM ... While Rahman Balouch was lead to PAC he didn't created disputes among those two ... 2nd thing in life of Wali Khan there was no any dispute among MQM & Pathans of ANP ... This was the part of Asfandyar's policy ... You do never know Karachi politics ... But for the sake of bias you raise lame issues ............
My own stance is very clear ... I don't vote to anyone ... I just voted to MQM 2 times ... I will never vote to anyone on 11 May neither MQM nor PTI ..............

so who was behind target killings in last 5 years? who was behind bhatta khuari,ghunda gardi? people as you say PAC & ANP right? and PAC was controlled by who PPP right? and if PPP was supporting PAC then why was MQM supporting PPP?

karachi politics is simple everyone has to follow MQM & make MQM happy or they are killed or removed or the government is finished. anyone who wants to sit in islamabad has to make sure MQM get's some ministries or MQM will not allow their government to continue!

yaar good you will not vote for anyone on 11th may but by voting for MQM in 2008 you made a big mistake. so this time try to fix that mistake by voting PTI and not MQM.

but anyways your choice. have fun. but please don't try to defend MQM because clearly MQM is the same as ANP & PPP because it supported both for 5 years!!! full 5 years

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom