What's new

Blast near PTI corner meeting in Mardan, 3 injured

ice_man

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
MARDAN: At least three people were injured in a blast targeting a corner meeting of the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) in Mardan on Sunday, reported Express News.

According to initial reports, unknown assailants on a motorcycle hurled a hand grenade at the corner meeting in the Takht Bai area of Mardan and fled.

There were at least 30 people present at the meeting.

Police and rescue services reached the site of the incident, and the injured were shifted to a hospital.

On Saturday, a PTI office in Peshawar was targeted with a timed-device. However, there was no casualty in the incident.

Violence has been on the rise ahead of the May 11 general elections, with the Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) targeting the Awami National Party (ANP), the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) and the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) terming them ‘secular’.

Official reports state that there have been 48 bomb blasts in April across Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (K-P and the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA), including three suicide attacks.

In the lead up to the elections, “sixty-four people have been killed while 263 have been injured,” said the report.

Note: This is a developing story and will be updated accordingly.

Blast near PTI corner meeting in Mardan, 3 injured – The Express Tribune

@ice_man where are your stupid conspiracy theories now, what do you propose?

yeh aag to abhi imran, nawaz, liaquat baloch ke ghar pohche ge punjab phir inko asal ehsas hoga dehshat gardon ko back kerne ka

Last edited by a moderator:
@ice_man where are your stupid conspiracy theories now, what do you propose?

yeh aag to abhi imran, nawaz, liaquat baloch ke ghar pohche ge punjab phir inko asal ehsas hoga dehshat gardon ko back kerne ka

5 years MQM sat in government karachi was on fire daily target killings! and murders! and crime was at peak! what excuse does MQM give for those 5 years?

ajj MQM doesn't deserve to cry given its last 5 years being in government. and these terrorist acts are acts against pakistan! be it in any part of pakistan. but bombings on CLOSED MQM offices is not terrorism it is a thing done by MQM to itself to show some sort of mazloomiyaat!

Last edited by a moderator:
5 years MQM sat in government karachi was on fire daily target killings! and murders! and crime was at peak! what excuse does MQM give for those 5 years?

ajj MQM doesn't deserve to cry given its last 5 years being in government. and these terrorist acts are acts against pakistan! be it in any part of pakistan. but bombings on CLOSED MQM offices is not terrorism it is a thing done by MQM to itself to show some sort of mazloomiyaat!

tu ne to kaha tha ke karachi at peace after PTI jalsa postponement

teri koi sharam haya he ke nahi, chal ab naye sazishi kahane bayan ker is waqai ke, to yeh sab ab PTI krwarahe he victim card khel ker clean sweep ke lye? yeh apne naam se taliban ka dhabba mitane ke lye?

tu ne to kaha tha ke karachi at peace after PTI jalsa postponement

teri koi sharam haya he ke nahi, chal ab naye sazishi kahane bayan ker is waqai ke, to yeh sab ab PTI krwarahe he victim card khel ker clean sweep ke lye? yeh apne naam se taliban ka dhabba mitane ke lye?

nahi MQM is doing it like they did on 12th May but this time without flags! :omghaha: like MQM is also throwing gernades at its closed offices!

but when Altaf bhai wants a jalsa nothing happens not even load shedding! :omghaha:

sharam to MQM supporters ko nahi aati they sat with dictator then with zardari for last 10 years and now they claim zardari is bad & dictators are bad!

nahi MQM is doing it like they did on 12th May but this time without flags! :omghaha: like MQM is also throwing gernades at its closed offices!

but when Altaf bhai wants a jalsa nothing happens not even load shedding! :omghaha:

sharam to MQM supporters ko nahi aati they sat with dictator then with zardari for last 10 years and now they claim zardari is bad & dictators are bad!

yaar waise to ne dua to nahi mangi the ke ay allah PTI ka jalsa postpone ho gya to ab karachi me sakun q ho gya tu to chahta he tha k aisa he ho

Dear! This is unfair ... MQM was crying about talibanization for 5 years ... But nobody try to heed..................
2nd thing anybody can say PTI wants to show about itself that it is nothing to do with Taliban ... Why didn't Taliban attack on PTI earlier accusations by MQM & ANP ...............
But these are conspiracy theories ... Reality don't belong it ... All parties are victims of those barbarians...............

yaar waise to ne dua to nahi mangi the ke ay allah PTI ka jalsa postpone ho gya to ab karachi me sakun q ho gya tu to chahta he tha k aisa he ho

sukun tou hai Allah ka shukar karachi mein no more target killings crime is lower than last 5 years.

and don't worry PTI will do jalsa on 9th may in karachi.

and finally ziyada maat bol bhai MQM shayad hum saay itehaad kaar laay if PTI wins otherwise if PML N wins it will do itehaad with them. MQM only knows how to do ithead with the winning party.

there was a time MQM used to write on all walls in karachi Imran ZAANI! today they are quiet just because they know PTI might win. MQM bohat hoshyaar jamaat hai jabhi tou aaj taak zinda hai warna PML Q wala haal hotaa!

Dear! This is unfair ... MQM was crying about talibanization for 5 years ... But nobody try to heed ..................
2nd thing anybody can say PTI wants to show about itself that it is nothing to do with Taliban ... Why didn't Taliban attack on PTI earlier accusations by MQM & ANP ...............
But these are conspiracy theories ... Reality don't belong it ... All parties are victims of those barbarians ....................

ok i believe you BUT for last 5 years MQM was in federal government had seats in karachi was RULIN PARTY along with PPP & ANP!!

why didn't MQM stop its alliance with these parties if they didn't listen. complaining is useless if you don't act on it.

5 years MQM kept saying talibanization but did nothing to control it. did nothing to make its allies stop it. so MQM should be blamed don't you think?

sukun tou hai Allah ka shukar karachi mein no more target killings crime is lower than last 5 years.

and finally ziyada maat bol bhai MQM shayad hum saay itehaad kaar laay if PTI wins otherwise if PML N wins it will do itehaad with them. MQM only knows how to do ithead with the winning party.

there was a time MQM used to write on all walls in karachi Imran ZAANI! today they are quiet just because they know PTI might win. MQM bohat hoshyaar jamaat hai jabhi tou aaj taak zinda hai warna PML Q wala haal hotaa!

ok i believe you BUT for last 5 years MQM was in federal government had seats in karachi was RULIN PARTY along with PPP & ANP!!

why didn't MQM stop its alliance with these parties if they didn't listen. complaining is useless if you don't act on it.

5 years MQM kept saying talibanization but did nothing to control it. did nothing to make its allies stop it. so MQM should be blamed don't you think?

Would you assure me that IK won't come at 90 after elections ...............

Would you assure me that IK won't come at 90 after elections ...............

he won't! i assure you. but does that answer your question about talabianztion complaining by MQM in last 5 years? sitting with a wadera doing rallies in support of Zardari & then saying wadera is bad????? sitting with PPP & ANP in government and then saying PPP & ANP are responsible for problems in karachi?

he won't! i assure you. but does that answer your question about talabianztion complaining by MQM in last 5 years? sitting with a wadera doing rallies in support of Zardari & then saying wadera is bad????? sitting with PPP & ANP in government and then saying PPP & ANP are responsible for problems in karachi?

Ok we will discuss this after elections .......
2nd thing MQM is bhatta khor .... Murderer ... Opportunist etc etc etc ........ Ok .... But despite all things Karachites wll definitely vote to MQM .......... Because they all foolish :D

Several time I answered it ... These all were Sindh internal problems ... Now last tenure is over and now MQM should not sit with PPP & PMLN ... If they will do this Karachites will stop favor to them after this election ..............

Ok we will discuss this after elections .......
2nd thing MQM is bhatta khor .... Murderer ... Opportunist etc etc etc ........ Ok .... But despite all things Karachites wll definitely vote to MQM .......... Because they all foolish :D

Several time I answered it ... These all were Sindh internal problems ... Now last tenure is over and now MQM should not sit with PPP & PMLN ... If they will do this Karachites will stop favor to them after this election ..............

brother NAZI party won elections by huge margins why? due to threat if you voted against them. and those who are not threatned do it because their children are given jobs in MQM! for example in LIYARI PPP wins always no matter what why?

simple because PPP gives jobs to outspoken people and they just brain wash others to vote for PPP. and in sohrab goth people will just vote ANP and not MQM or PPP why? because in karachi everyone plays the same card they learnt from MQM. unlike NWFP,PUNJAB where people are less ethnic oriented and vote for either PPP,PML,PTI or other parties.

MQM will sit with whoever comes to power in federal government be it PPP or PML N or PTI. watch and see. MQM complained and did drama for 5 years but still sat with PPP no matter what happened.

brother NAZI party won elections by huge margins why? due to threat if you voted against them. and those who are not threatned do it because their children are given jobs in MQM! for example in LIYARI PPP wins always no matter what why?

I don't know what's your age & how many elections did you see in Pakistan ... But I have been seeing elections from 1988 & voted fisrt time in 1997 ... I didn't see threatening in Karachi ... Infact I had worked for their election in 1993 & 1997 I myself didn't threaten to anyone ... My elder brother had voted to MMA in 1992 but nobody threatened to him ... I didn't go to vote in 2008 to anyone but nobody had threatened to me ... JI, PPP run their election campaign but nobody stop to them ... I have never seen this ... I myself got separated to them but nobody threatened to me ... Please brother don't spread other's agenda & keep focus on truth ... I don't say that MQM is the party of angels ... But opponents spread many false things against them ................

I don't know what's your age & how many elections did you see in Pakistan ... But I have been seeing elections from 1988 & voted fisrt time in 1997 ... I didn't see threatening in Karachi ... Infact I had worked for their election in 1993 & 1997 I myself didn't threaten to anyone ... My elder brother had voted to MMA in 1992 but nobody threatened to him ... I didn't go to vote in 2008 to anyone but nobody had threatened to me ... JI, PPP run their election campaign but nobody stop to them ... I have never seen this ... I myself got separated to them but nobody threatened to me ... Please brother don't spread other's agenda & keep focus on truth ... I don't say that MQM is the party of angels ... But opponents spread many false things against them ................

oh bhai please rehnaay dou yeh defending of MQM. the world saw MQM on 12th may & then last 5 years the world saw MQM sit with ANP & PPP and blame these 2 parties. and if there is no threatning then explain imran farooq murder? also explain why in liyari PPP wins always and in shorab goth ANP? and in azizabad and nazimabad it is MQM? clearly gun kaa zorr bohat hota hai bhai.

every party knows if you want peace in karachi MQM must be made ally in government. otherwise firing killings and bad amni etc. so MQM must be kept happy inorder to keep karachi peaceful.

otherwise you know one word and hartaal happens in karachi. and firing

oh bhai please rehnaay dou yeh defending of MQM. the world saw MQM on 12th may & then last 5 years the world saw MQM sit with ANP & PPP and blame these 2 parties. and if there is no threatning then explain imran farooq murder? also explain why in liyari PPP wins always and in shorab goth ANP? and in azizabad and nazimabad it is MQM? clearly gun kaa zorr bohat hota hai bhai.

every party knows if you want peace in karachi MQM must be made ally in government. otherwise firing killings and bad amni etc. so MQM must be kept happy inorder to keep karachi peaceful.

otherwise you know one word and hartaal happens in karachi. and firing

I just showed you some facts about voting against MQM ... I don't know how many people were killed who didn't vote to them ... But you are not ready to think with honesty ... You just remember 12th May ... Bhai ab tau IK bhi 12 May bhool gaya tum bhi bhool jao ;)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom