What's new

Blast in the Serena Hotel Quetta

bradfordistani ? :D
This is a new one. 🤣🤣

This guy uses cuss words at the rate of 2 per word. Wet dreams, curry gobbler, pea size brain, Internet Hindu menace, scumbags, pathetic soul and quite a few others. Within this thread I have not seen a single post by this poster boy with anything meaningful. All trolling.

Pakistan government has not said a single word about the link of perpetrators of the attack to India, but guys like this have already investigated and proved that it was from across the border. I guess there is high demand of such capable investigators who are able to crack such cases sitting behind a keyboard across seven seas. This guy is super.

There are illegals everywhere. Tons of pakistani illegals working in their relatives restaurants here in the US. Pretty much every country has illegals from every major population center in the world. But you conveniently did not respond to why Indians are doing way better in literally every country they migrate to over their pakistani or any other country in that regard...Median income of an Indian household is almost twice that of your lot

Given UK is riddled with pakistani grooming gangs, wouldn't be surprised if you're one of em

Flight carrying Pakistani illegal immigrants from UK lands in Islamabad

https://www.geo.tv/latest/325222-di...n-islamabad-from-london-after-uk-legal-threat

Pakistan refused to accept flight carrying nearly three dozen deportees from UK

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/739454-pakistan-refused-to-accept-flight-carrying-nearly-three-dozen-deportees-from-uk

It's an area in UK infested with low income unskilled excessively brainwashed pakistanis who jumped on their family bandwagon of chain migration...most of em are part time shop owners who's primary profession is members of grooming gangs or brainwashing others to hate non-muslims
Well you creatures , if it's not foreign tourists, then take it out on your own daughters,...no wonder you are the scum of the earth.

This is a new one. 🤣🤣

This guy uses cuss words at the rate of 2 per word. Wet dreams, curry gobbler, pea size brain, Internet Hindu menace, scumbags, pathetic soul and quite a few others. Within this thread I have not seen a single post by this poster boy with anything meaningful. All trolling.

Pakistan government has not said a single word about the link of perpetrators of the attack to India, but guys like this have already investigated and proved that it was from across the border. I guess there is high demand of such capable investigators who are able to crack such cases sitting behind a keyboard across seven seas. This guy is super.

well said ,
but i like to know more about bradfordistanis .

This is a new one. 🤣🤣

As i said, this Pakistani forum is systematically turning into a Slumdog street.....just see how many Pakistanis commenting here compared to unemployed Indians wasting space here.

As i said, this Pakistani forum is systematically turning into a Slumdog street.....just see how many Pakistanis commenting here compared to unemployed Indians wasting space here.
I can feel the hurt.

If you are too cut up with that, you are free to report any posts that don’t confirm to the PDF policies.

Other than that you trying to control who posts and who doesn’t is not your role. That can’t be the basis of you using language which you wouldn’t want someone else to use towards you. Your comments and views can look a little more meaningful if you could restrict and control your language.

Who posts here is not your job. Admins can decide that better.

I can feel the hurt.

If you are too cut up with that, you are free to report any posts that don’t confirm to the PDF policies.

Other than that you trying to control who posts and who doesn’t is not your role. That can’t be the basis of you using language which you wouldn’t want someone else to use towards you. Your comments and views can look a little more meaningful if you could restrict and control your language.

Who posts here is not your job. Admins can decide that better.
Firstly before dishing out advise to others, one should first practice what one preaches....did i even communicate with you but here you consider yourself in a position to judge me....for the same effort, what have your country fellows contribute to the thread.....so better dish out some wisdom to them.
And no i don't have any objections to whoever posts but since i have been here long enough to know, Indians hunt in packs.....and i seldom report any posts but i do believe in giving back as good as i get.
Sometimes you have to speak in the language that the desperate Indian member understands.

Well you creatures , if it's not foreign tourists, then take it out on your own daughters,...no wonder you are the scum of the earth.

From UK to India now 😂 ...aren't we talking about the plight of pakistanis in UK where you're tryna project that your lot is doing way better than ours but reports say otherwise. Don't loose your way kid...you've already diverted enough
unemployed Indians wasting space here
Are you indirectly stating that you're unemployed :omghaha:...or your Bradford chacha kept you in charge of the shop and you're having dull business hours

From UK to India now 😂 ...aren't we talking about the plight of pakistanis in UK where you're tryna project that your lot is doing way better than ours but reports say otherwise. Don't loose your way kid...you've already diverted enough
Well since you have completely lost it , the thread was about a blast in hotel, not your favourite habits that you are even advising your cousins about it....
Are you indirectly stating that you're unemployed :omghaha:...or your Bradford chacha kept you in charge of the shop and you're having dull business hours
Well I'm sure your chacha keeps you busy running after cows with an empty bucket. :laugh:
BTW, that doesn't count as an employment. :lol:

Well since you have completely lost it , the thread was about a blast in hotel, not your favourite habits that you are even advising your cousins about it....
Take off those green glasses, fix your comprehension skill and go back to see who initiated going off-topic
Well I'm sure your chacha keeps you busy running after cows with an empty bucket. :laugh:
BTW, that doesn't count as an employment. :lol:
Well we both know who immigrated in a family chain migration channels...just another Bradfordistani shop worker with too much free time tryna stay relevant in the only way available which is PDF

Take off those green glasses, fix your comprehension skill and go back to see who initiated going off-topic
Yea let's see who got his saffron chudi in a twist and started mouthing off about terrorists in a thread where innocent lost lives....but before that get yourself a brain.
Well we both know who immigrated in a family chain migration channels...just another Bradfordistani shop worker with too much free time tryna stay relevant in the only way available which is PDF
Seems some dude from Bradford must have messed you up big time....did they groom you or something.
Hell, one day would love to see the town that's giving you nightmares.....BTW, even people from UK migrate to Australia and Spain but losers need to escape India for a bawl of rice and need a Pakistani platform to have a voice. :rofl:

Yea let's see who got his saffron chudi in a twist and started mouthing off about terrorists in a thread where innocent lost lives....but before that get yourself a brain.
This proves your green chaddi has clear and evident comprehension issues. I was talking about RAW's involvement which caught your pants on fire and triggered your abusive tone
Seems some dude from Bradford must have messed you up big time....did they groom you or something.
Any sane member on this forum clearly knows most of the pakistanis with UK flags are Bradfordistani shop owners who's businesses got hit due to covid

and thanks for confirming about the pakistani grooming gangs who're based in UK...definitely a menace

Firstly before dishing out advise to others, one should first practice what one preaches....did i even communicate with you but here you consider yourself in a position to judge me....for the same effort, what have your country fellows contribute to the thread.....so better dish out some wisdom to them.
And no i don't have any objections to whoever posts but since i have been here long enough to know, Indians hunt in packs.....and i seldom report any posts but i do believe in giving back as good as i get.
Sometimes you have to speak in the language that the desperate Indian member understands.

There is no judging here by me. You tried to become a judge and declared Indian flags all kinds of names. Your logic of “if not contributing to thread then atleast use some foul language” is also not understood.
Hunting in packs? 😀Don’t get too carried away by a discussion on a forum.

Angry with me now? Relax a bit dude. Take it easy.

Last edited:
This proves your green chaddi has clear and evident comprehension issues. I was talking about RAW's involvement which caught your pants on fire and triggered your abusive tone
No babes, the mere mention of RAW caused you to go berserk and generate saffron flames from every hole.
Any sane member on this forum clearly knows most of the pakistanis with UK flags are Bradfordistani shop owners who's businesses got hit due to covid

and thanks for confirming about the pakistani grooming gangs who're based in UK...definitely a menace
Well there's no shortage of idiots, bless justice Katju on confirming that, Southall has been documented where escape India aliens were shown sleeping under the bridges but it's not just confined to southall , there are bridges all over UK.....similarly there are many other cities beside Bradford with a heavy Asian presence....Birmingham is just another one such city but you obviously have Bradford on your brain for reasons best known to you...and it was you explaining to your cousins about the grooming gangs.....well not sure why you keep parroting about grooming gangs specially as you people make world headlines for tossing your victims out of moving buses.

This must be an act of strangling. don't make a mistake, wait for the right time.

Back
Top Bottom