What's new

Blast in Lahore's Z Block area Reported

It was initial investigation CTD after collecting all the evidences have given report. 5 Cylinders were brought last night. Which were all fully fill and that resulted in blast.

It wasn't IED when 5 cylinders blast this is what happens. It was pretty clear to me from morning that things are not adding up. There was no bomb involved in was gas leakage which resulted in blast.
Gas blasts are different.
They destroy the concrete structures. The blast building is still intact

It was initial investigation CTD after collecting all the evidences have given report. 5 Cylinders were brought last night. Which were all fully fill and that resulted in blast.
Yes and there were 3 or 4 in the building at that moment. the building in red in the image below and the card in the front of the building is the usual crowd in front of that building at the time of the blast.

if a person had access to this building he had access to others as well and he could have planted the bomb in the other buildings as well where it would have been more damaging. look at the building behind the one in which blast took place. that is shezan bakery how many cars are there he could have scored more casualties.
Building.png

Gas blasts are different.
They destroy the concrete structures. The blast building is still intact
Building lost a floor that crashed.

Yes and there were 3 or 4 in the building at that moment. the building in red in the image below and the card in the front of the building is the usual crowd in front of that building at the time of the blast.

if a person had access to this building he had access to others as well and he could have planted the bomb in the other buildings as well where it would have been more damaging. look at the building behind the one in which blast took place. that is shezan bakery how many cars are there he could have scored more casualties.View attachment 379364

Building lost a floor that crashed.
My friend go to Twitter and watch the pictures of those who died.
Also count the holes made in them by the blast.
Clear shrapnel injuries

My friend go to Twitter and watch the pictures of those who died.
Also count the holes made in them by the blast.
Clear shrapnel injuries
Sir for one moment just take the other agendas out of your mind like politics and India. just tell me why this building that would cause minimum damage in the area why not other buildings any other building would have made more damage and if this was the building a little late there would have been more damage when the place is full of people in the evening. it was either cylinders or someone had stored there explosives and they went of prematurely. Any how this was not the target. in both cases it was an accident either it was cylinders or explosives.

Only one theory supports your claim that the terrorist had no access to other buildings and access to this building was easy for the terrorist. even in that case it was simple explosion no shrapnel

Do you even yourself know what are u talking (with difference of just one minute)??? or u r just trolling???
If it is a bomb than it is against PSL. But it is not ,as stated by government. I still stand with my stance that it is just a generator explosion. Nobody would bomb an underconstruction building.

Rana Sanaullah clearly said it was probably gas cylender in the place but they must have found the remains of the cylinders till now.
The blast had a huge sonic bomb that supports theory of the cylinders.
the blast was wrongly timed so that also finishes the factor of terrorism to some extend but not at whole.
The place of the blast was wrong cause if the planter had access to the building access to the building next door was not so difficult. and that would have given more damage.
There could be a chance that it was an attempt not to score deaths but to create fear for PSL.
If it was cylinders so why so long to give judgement as cylinders clearly leave the casing behind for evidence.
the building that was targeted was next to the bank and there are usually only parked cars in front of the building so still it was not a good choice of target.
As I said earlier building was under construction and there is a huge chance that terrorist working there as a labourer near the target and ideal place to hide explosives which may have meant to detonate during psl final but probably some other worker may have check the material and accidentaly triggered the device.

If it is a bomb than it is against PSL. But it is not ,as stated by government. I still stand with my stance that it is just a generator explosion. Nobody would bomb an underconstruction building.
It was not generator as in DHA you can only place generator on the roof. so the theory of gas cylinders is more acceptable.

As I said earlier building was under construction and there is a huge chance that terrorist working there as a labourer near the target and ideal place to hide explosives which may have meant to detonate during psl final but probably some other worker may have check the material and accidentaly triggered the device.
could be a chance?

It was not generator as in DHA you can only place generator on the roof. so the theory of gas cylinders is more acceptable.
No since Lahore gas supply through pipelines and even why some idiot store cylinders in an empty building apparent no need os gas.

No since Lahore gas supply through pipelines and even why some idiot store cylinders in an empty building apparent no need os gas.
There is occasional gas load shedding in the area and restaurants keep spare cylinders

Most o the news coming are rumars spread in a systematic way to sabotage Pakistan security image. Like restourant bomb blast news which had been a false call. Rescue 1122 and police both have accepted that the information was wrong.
About the first blast it was a generator blast declared by the authority. all other newspapers are quoting sources which maybe wrong and baseless as this started from a single tweet and was spread by the media like a fire. Instead of spreading official claim our media is trusting the unknown twitter account.

Back
Top Bottom