What's new

Blast in Lahore's RA Bazaar

i just asked a question as every Pakistani will be asking what govt and force is doing

where is stupidity in the question don't you think peoples has right to ask question ??

why ISI is supporting Taliban Pakistani and Indian peoples just want peace

Now STOP it.

Don`t forget what RAW is doing in Pakistan.
But stop it here and don`t let it go further.

R.I.P to the dead.......
innocent people died today.......it should be condemned by everybody............its difficult to maintain calmness n rationality in times like these....i can just hope that this is the last time such incident happened............
guys,ur anger is justified but what pakistan should do is to take stronger steps to punish those behind the attack.....pointing fingers will not get u anywhere......

i have just seen the live footage of 2nd blast...u cant imagine what was that scene ...body parts flying all over ....

According to latest news 39 are dead including 5 army personnel 22 injured

Few months back a report was issued which clearly stated that India has spent 3billion to train militants in Afghanistan with the support of Afghan government to carry out suicide attacks in Pakistan

Who ever is doing this is mentally sick,pythatic,pimp and above all not a human being

i have just seen the live footage of 2nd blast...u cant imagine what was that scene ...body parts flying all over ....

According to latest news 39 are dead including 5 army personnel 22 injured

Few months back a report was issued which clearly stated that India has spent 3billion to train militants in Afghanistan with the support of Afghan government to carry out suicide attacks in Pakistan

Look your rivals and enemies will always support anyone who can harm you thats a Universal fact.

BUT we should keep in mind that its local fodder which is more lethal and being used against us.

So its always better to check this local fodder instead of going against a third country.

Baby don't cry here.

Let the thread be on topic.

If you want let us meet on some other thread.

Where you want to meet me and for what?
The lesson you suggest me "Let the thread be on topic"
Dare you to give this advice to your other Indians memers too?
Or its impossible for you since you are enjoying the moment about what happened in Lahore today?

Would that be by posting hallow victories on every forum,
Tell you lately, the fairies are crawling from under every stone.

Listen WJ have some respect for your fellow country man and the dead . we already had enough nonsense here. So plz no BS.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom