What's new

Blast in Lahore's RA Bazaar

ohh yea....lot of ROFL i can see on this thread.....by you by chappal chor.

FYI one more ROFL for you guys is 40 people died. Show some respect.

Sir.. See the post this was in response to.. By no means this is directed towards the incident..The people who died today deserve more than respect and they have mine. If you really felt that I was laughing at the victims or at Pakistan, please accept my apologies since I was not..

Was Indian Army, Police, and its Intelligences too were failed to a avoid Mumbai Attack from only 10 young guys:disagree:

) killed and 1 let allive to use against Pakistan :rofl:

R.I.P to all died in the blast.

F.U. to terrorist involved in this attack.

Was Indian Army, Police, and its Intelligences too were failed to a avoid Mumbai Attack from only 10 young guys:disagree:

) killed and 1 let allive to use against Pakistan :rofl:

1. Young guys or terrorists??
2. a ROFL ???

WTF is this.

I mean every entity in this world has made my Country look like a softball.From Terrorists to India,USA,Israel nexus.And even some small kids bark at my country.

I can't stand it any more.These bastards using Islam for their activities and destroying my country doing their Jihad against my Pakistan and Muslims in it.

I am Sick of it.The time has come for Pakistan to make all the world and these terrorists realize what Pakistan is.Do everything and anything to Stop these terrorists and States for making a fool of Pakistan.

Let the Mushroom Cloud rise on anyone who dare causes trouble in Pakistan and uproot the terrorists by finishing their breeding grounds.Make Nukes ready for the eastern border to deter any act of aggression and move all the force to the western border and launch a million men invasion.

If Pakistan doesn't regains it's honor and make everyone pay for his sins(state or Non-State actors).Pakistan will be otherwise finished in this world.

With due respect sir Indians just were praying till u started with mud slinging competition and the threatening tone towards Indians. what do you expect then.

For a noob, you are talking tall,
well bring it on, what the hell, let's assume it's another slum dog street.

karan.1970,

I tried to reply to one of your Indian fellow, who saying that Pak Army & Police were totally faild or some thing like that.

But what happens in Mumbai Attack was too very sad.
Because there too many Innocent people killed for some "POLITIC REASONS" Even it was CIVILIAN who they choosen to killed for new & long terms tension between Pakistan & India.

RIP the martyred. This is the result of the so called peace agreement with Taliban in FATA and Swat which gave them enough time to train hundreds of people in suicide bombing, making explosives and gun fights. And then they spread them all over the country. They still have pockets even in Punjab and cities like lahore where they make and train terrorists. they just need a nod from their handlers.

And come on guys, its the terrorists Taliban and al Qaeda and other militant organizations. Why are you in denial. I know it served our establishment to blame everything on India in order to get support for action against Taliban but it wont work any more.

I think Taliban are trying to live to their promise when they said they would unleash 3000 suicide bombers. There are attacks on daily basis now. I guess this second round of attack has been started after our failure to dismantle their network in the Punjab.

Time to drag terrorist allies of terrorist TTP from Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, from their holes.

These Ra.t.s are killling innocent people out of frustration.

After their commander Qari Zafar was killed recently in Waziristan, the Punjabi Taliban chapter of TTP is sleepless and they had vowed to revenge his killing.

on March 8th they striked and today once again in revenge for the death of qari zafar

Back
Top Bottom