What's new

Blast in Lahore's RA Bazaar

Dear Indian Friends,

First of all thanks for saying R.I.P for those died today in 2 different suicide attacks in Lahore, Pakistan.

2ndly, I have no doubt to say that these attacks may come from India.

Why. . . . . . . . . ?

Because, Rehman Malik already said in his previous speach that India is involved into these attacks. Because India supporting those Suicide Attackers via Afghanistan to make as much as Terror Attacks in different part of Pakistan.

By the way, whatever happens in India (a little blast or any killing) blame goes to Pakistan as usuall!!!

Personally I have no way of knowing with 100% surety that this was engineered by India or not. I however find it extremely hard to believe. Either way, this should be condemned as every attack in India is condemned.

RIP to the dead...

Anyone giving statements about any fairty tale does not make any nation responsible for your misery.

If you have problems go to the international courts. you are welcome. and if you dont STFU.

I don`t have any problems.
Its you who showing problems after reading my message!

Dear Indian Friends,

First of all thanks for saying R.I.P for those died today in 2 different suicide attacks in Lahore, Pakistan.

2ndly, I have no doubt to say that these attacks may come from India.

Why. . . . . . . . . ?

Because, Rehman Malik already said in his previous speach that India is involved into these attacks. Because India supporting those Suicide Attackers via Afghanistan to make as much as Terror Attacks in different part of Pakistan.

By the way, whatever happens in India (a little blast or any killing) blame goes to Pakistan as usuall!!!

Of course its india whose behind these attacks. india's days in Afghanistan is numbered and it's increasing terrorist activities in Pakistan.

indians are only good at being fake, dont fall for their fake sympathy. as someone said before, their true colors show when they are celebrating in indian forums whenever innocent Pakistanis die.

With due respect sir Indians just were praying till u started with mud slinging competition and the threatening tone towards Indians. what do you expect then.
And you guys cant ignore one post.........is it real necessary to reply to a troll?

ohh yea....lot of ROFL i can see on this thread.....by you by chappal chor.

FYI one more ROFL for you guys is 40 people died. Show some respect.

Sir what do you expect when one says RIP and the other from your side says you did it .......blah blah and other baseless acussations. i tried to stop him but your other fellow members started with the mud slinging competetion. what can we do? we were just countering what was being said.

I still feel sorry for the attack. may god give strength and power to the family members

And you guys cant ignore one post.........is it real necessary to reply to a troll?

But why cant you Advise the guy who started this??? To all the Indian brothers, stop At once.... Lets not make this thread another BS.... Lets pray for the souls of those dead in this attack and prey that there souls Rest in Peace...

Exactly, this is what happened to me.
Once in a thread numbers of Indians follow me in my every single message and I was only myself there.

RIP to People who are dead. I am getting a feeling that TTP wants to restart their attack, they lost leaders in the past and trying to regroup.

@Karan and CC.
There is no point replying to people who blame India. Most of the time it is driven by emotion and nothing else, no amount of proof can change their belief.

RIP to People who are dead. I am getting a feeling that TTP is wants to restart their attack, they lost leaders in the past and trying to regroup.

@Karan and CC.
There is no point replying to people who blame India. Most of the time it is driven by emotion and nothing else, no amount of proof can change their belief.

I agree and feel sorry mnaushad sir if i offended you.

May the god give power and strenth to the people of pakistan. May these terrorist rot in hell.:pakistan:

is that look Pakistan army or force is fail against terrorist

well RIP to them

Was Indian Army, Police, and its Intelligences too were failed to a avoid Mumbai Attack from only 10 young guys:disagree:

) killed and 1 let allive to use against Pakistan :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom