What's new

Blast in Lahore's RA Bazaar

3rd blast heard in Lahore > Duniya News reporter said while giving report

I think the terrorists must have been trying to get into defence or something and just got to RA Bazaar.

I will only blame ourselves for what we are facing today.

Duniya Mein Qateel Us Say Munafiq Nahin Koi
Jo Zulm Tou Sehta Hai, Baghawat Nahin Karta.

How are you so sure about that? Do you know exactly what's going on and everything is clear to you?

If Indians are put the proof else i can also come up on the same standing at the same level as you that the aliens from the antromeda galaxy are involved. they want to invade pakistan for the sake of nuclear bomb.
Now let me ask u if you wanna refute.
How are you so sure about that? Do you know exactly what's going on and everything is clear to you?

I request will you please keep your BS away from this thread.

Do you?? How are you so sure?? Dont make the same accusations that most of Pakistani folks were advising Indian members against when Pune happened.

If Indians are put the proof else i can also come up on the same standing at the same level as you that the aliens from the antromeda galaxy are involved. they want to invade pakistan for the sake of nuclear bomb.
Now let me ask u if you wanna refute.

I request will you please keep your BS away from this thread.

Sarcasm does not answer an argument, you know. It's basically an attempt to make the plausible look so extreme by comparing it to an impossible scenario so as to make the plausible scenario look impossible. Like comparing X scenario (the plausible one) to Y scenario (the impossible one) and making it sound like since obviously Y is false, X must be false too. This by nature is a straw man argument. Most people don't know the right way to use sarcasm as a form of argument, as seen here.

Also, moreover, if you believe that india is not involved, great, no big deal. Truth (at least what I believe it to be) will reveal itself sooner or later.

Do you?? How are you so sure?? Dont make the same accusations that most of Pakistani folks were advising Indian members against when Pune happened.

I am not suggesting anything. But he is talking like he knows exactly what's going on in this world.

Fascist hindus wont stop at anything. An average indian teenager will remain in denial. Thats what chankia teaches them.

Fascist hindus wont stop at anything. An average indian teenager will remain in denial. Thats what chankia teaches them.

If you think that Hindus can brainwash hardcore Muslims to kill their religious siblings....I would sure love to take a lesson or two of your so called Chanika's book......

Its people like you living in denial....your leaders made wrong choices...and you are bearing the brunt of the same....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom