What's new

Blast in a Mosque in Peshawar: 50 people injured

Then why do so much in the Islamic world hold Osama and Zawahiri in high regard? even in the more educated and progressive Muslim nations Like Jordan and Iraq, Al Qaeda and the likes were hailed as heroes in society until they started killing mostly Muslims.
Why always rhetorical questions?

If Islamic world is with Al qaida, tell me why,
- Pakistan army went after them
- Syrian army went after them
- Turkish army went after them
- Yemeni Houthis went after them
- Iraqi army and Mehdi militia went after them

Islamic world is not a monolith and i would caution you to not think of it as a monolith.

Pakistan already has good/neutral relations with Iran, it's very rare you'll ever hear from that side.

And you clearly have no understanding regarding the history and reason for conflict with Afghanistan - it's literally initiated by them.

All groups which operate in Pakistan have a base of support - you keep crying military but they have pockets of support and areas of destabilisation which keeps the insurgency alive. It's a product of your society's jahiliyat and backwardness.

These conspiracy theories are cringe and gone too far.

Pakistan has good/neutral relations with IRAN :D i don't think you know the situation.
Iran has alot of influence on the SHIA community of Pakistan, Last time when Pak had good relations with Iran it was in Shah's which is long gone. you don't know about the regular skirmishes in the region and threats coming from IRAN asking Pakistan to do more in the border region, Just google Pak/Iran relations in last decade.

Well how can we the common people have any understanding of history or relations its only the Enlightened people of Pakistan who know everything, PLEASE DO TELL ME When is Mighty GHQ Sending next MANNED PLUTO MISSION to get rid of all the KAFIRS, and sending GENERALS THE MARD E MOMIM to guide the poor people of pluto?

In Regard to Afghanistan, Just like Pakistan tried to use its influence when the Taliban was in power so did Afghanis at the time of creation but that state is history now, the problem is how can the current Pakistan deal with them now, Pakistan doesn't want to use the carrot and stick approach as it doesn't have anything to offer,

That Pocket of support, did you know how it came to be ? WHICH STATE INSTITUTION SYSTEMATICALLY CREATED THAT?

It started in 50s and the Military is still messing the lives of Pakistani heck even with politicians, and these are still CONSPIRACY theories.

The people of KPK are part of the problem.
They were the ones who are part of TTP.
They funded TTP,gave them refuge,offered their sons to TTP.
And then they come crying to us when TTP kills some of them.

Absolutely

It's what can't be said, because people will be upset

They are so eager to try to pin the blame on anyone, Punjabi, army, etc but the bottom line is that Afghan/pashtun nationalism is the poison underneath, it basically teaches their children to be disloyal citizens and give their loyalty to afghan ethnicity

Now whilst they may not openly declare war or conflict, they poison minds, the TTP is just the flip side they use the same pashtun nationalism mixed with religion

Every single terrorist or bomber will be from their community, they will hide them, fund them, spread the same propaganda, protest if they are killed or arrested

It's over and over again

The Taliban, afghan Republic it DOESN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE when it's the people that the problem

In this sense the Taliban were infinitely better than the Afghan Republic because they are isolated

Napak Fouj or Inter Sexual Intelligence? This is the question you should be asking.
I am questioning our own collective intelligence. There is no thought process. Nobody thinks about Pakistan's image. Are we as a country satisfied with continuous terrorism? How can any educated mind support terrorism? It doesn't matter if it's emanating from our soil or some other country. Where are we standing as a country? Do we use common sense or not? There are so many questions.

Islamic world is not a monolith and i would caution you to not think of it as a monolith.
They eventually went after them because they didn't expect Al Qaeda to attack Muslims and Islamic countries at first. It was only after they started attacking Muslims and not the kaffirs like they expected then they conveniently opposed and went after them.

AQ is a Pan-Arab fascist group. This is very important to understand, Islam for Arabs is part of their culture and history, not just a religion. It was always used to to get compliance and obedience from non Arabs. It's been designed that way. Osama wanted horn of Africa, Afghanistan and Pakistan and ultimately India to bend the knee to Arab hegemony. Islam was just the vehicle and a tool for its psyops.
AQ still had widespread sympathies and support within Muslims around the world, until it ultimately backfired on them.

Absolutely

It's what can't be said, because people will be upset

They are so eager to try to pin the blame on anyone, Punjabi, army, etc but the bottom line is that Afghan/pashtun nationalism is the poison underneath, it basically teaches their children to be disloyal citizens and give their loyalty to afghan ethnicity

Now whilst they may not openly declare war or conflict, they poison minds, the TTP is just the flip side they use the same pashtun nationalism mixed with religion

Every single terrorist or bomber will be from their community, they will hide them, fund them, spread the same propaganda, protest if they are killed or arrested

It's over and over again

The Taliban, afghan Republic it DOESN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE when it's the people that the problem

In this sense the Taliban were infinitely better than the Afghan Republic because they are isolated

Shabash

Keep at it

We had 90000 dropping their pants in Dhaka in1971, next time it would be half a million in Rawalpindi

Anyways

The state is busy with political victimization.

Hafizul Quran sheihk chilly is no where to be seen. We will give a diplomatic protest to the Taliban and within a few days everyone will forget and make every excuse under the book that this was the “bad” taliban.

Pakistan has good/neutral relations with IRAN :D i don't think you know the situation.
Iran has alot of influence on the SHIA community of Pakistan, Last time when Pak had good relations with Iran it was in Shah's which is long gone. you don't know about the regular skirmishes in the region and threats coming from IRAN asking Pakistan to do more in the border region, Just google Pak/Iran relations in last decade.

Well how can we the common people have any understanding of history or relations its only the Enlightened people of Pakistan who know everything, PLEASE DO TELL ME When is Mighty GHQ Sending next MANNED PLUTO MISSION to get rid of all the KAFIRS, and sending GENERALS THE MARD E MOMIM to guide the poor people of pluto?

In Regard to Afghanistan, Just like Pakistan tried to use its influence when the Taliban was in power so did Afghanis at the time of creation but that state is history now, the problem is how can the current Pakistan deal with them now, Pakistan doesn't want to use the carrot and stick approach as it doesn't have anything to offer,

That Pocket of support, did you know how it came to be ? WHICH STATE INSTITUTION SYSTEMATICALLY CREATED THAT?

It started in 50s and the Military is still messing the lives of Pakistani heck even with politicians, and these are still CONSPIRACY theories.
Bad relations with Iran are minimal and managable, this is why you barely hear anything about them. The fact that you have to inflate this just shows how illogical your conspiracy theory is.

The problem has always been with our traditional enemy (India) which doesn't require an explanation, while our more less known enemy has been Afghanistan who wanted to conquer Pakistan up until Attock and genocide all dalkhors and gul khans. And the fact that Afghanistan has never been explicitly stated to be an enemy state, even though it has said so itself, disproves the weak conspiracy theory itself.

TTP, BLA both have pockets of support within Pakistani society, you can encounter many people who support and defend their actions. They are a product of your own jahiliyat. I find it cringe and stupid to label it establishment conspiracy.

The establishment is too inept to be involved this deeply, as seen by the recent political disaster by ousting a democratically elected IK.

Its extremists like you on both sides who are responsible for this mess. Don't know if you are ISI or MI6.
I have no clue what you're talking about, an "extremist" at what?

He is a retarded Pajeet with the sole purpose of spreading fassad alongside his friend @Abdul Rehman Majeed

I am questioning our own collective intelligence. There is no thought process. Nobody thinks about Pakistan's image. Are we as a country satisfied with continuous terrorism? How can any educated mind support terrorism? It doesn't matter if it's emanating from our soil or some other country. Where are we standing as a country? Do we use common sense or not? There are so many questions.
I'm from Canada
But now in Pakistan
I see people from every walk of life...
One thing I notice about everyone...
"what da f*** is in it for me ? "
They say.
Well you can't have Patriots on basis of Money money money asked by everyone including Politicians Army Judges etc!

The misery continues ... for Pakistanis

Americans have fcKed of , Taliban in power such senseless violence Why? I don't understand the logic here.

I need someone on PDF to justify this as well alongside the countless army and FC deaths they somehow justify on a daily basis.

Osama was a martyr for them because he killed infidels, unlike the Taliban who mostly kill Muslims.
For Taliban, everyone else is infidels. If they can do bombblast in a masjid or kill innocent children, they are most ruthless and devil 😈.

@Imran Khan

Imran Khan ka suggestion ta, fencing remove kardo, aur border open karlo permanently 🤣🤣🤣🤣💀
IK was well aware about the corruption in military , this so called border fence is worthless unless we not completely removed the corruption from the head of these morons generals , who are involved smuggling iranian oil from iran into pakistan , involved in providing safe heaven to the al qaida terrorists , and allowing these TTP terrorists to cross border in less then hundred rupees ..
in simple words , fencing lagi bhi ha laken useless ha

Back
Top Bottom