What's new

Blast at funeral in Quetta kills 30+ & DIG operations

RIP to all dead!! worst ever attack in recent time!! @Imran Khan bhai jaan I recently watched a video on youtube (about 2 days back)released by some Taliban commander '***** Rashid'(dont remember the full name) and he clearly warned Pakistani security forces including Police and Jailers that they will pay price and Taliban will attack them...he named few police officers may be DIG too.....Is there any chance that they are behind the attack??

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP to all dead!! worst ever attack in recent time!! @Imran Khan bhai jaan I recently watched a video on youtube (about 2 days back)released by some Taliban commander '***** Rashid'(dont remember the full name) and he clearly warned Pakistani security forces including Police and Jailers that they will pay price and Taliban will attack them...he named few police officers may be DIG too.....Is there any chance that they are behind the attack??

yes they overcome on state and we have to admit it pakistan lost this battle now those whom want to live their lives as civil humans should immediately leave this dangerous country .

Last edited by a moderator:
yes they overcome on state and we have to admit it pakistan lost this battle now those whom want to live their lives as civil humans should immediately leave this dangerous country .

Bhai Jaan disappointment is Kufr so pls don't do that. I am sure as a nation Pakistan will be stable again but only when people will be united against terrorism of any kind.

army is hiding because of the reaction it got from lal masjid operation.

Pakistan ka Khuda Hafiz

Kayani... what a disappointment..

No Sir. The Army is hiding because it has decided to let Pakistani society absorb all these deaths caused by its own pet snakes so that it will have a trump card to play against its adversaries. Sounds cold and harsh, but that is the way it seems to me.

Bhai Jaan disappointment is Kufr so pls don't do that. I am sure as a nation Pakistan will be stable again but only when people will be unite on terrorism of any kind.

i am tired yaar till when we have to stay in dream land ? since last 5 years we face ashamed blood bath every week . if i start count i can't count them all now just read abut major attacks is their any place save in pakistan ? pakistan is on mercy of islamist terrorists enemies of pakistan and east west . pakistan is lost story i am just think what will happen after few years when pakistan crash down in peaces .

I am getting speechless, this very unfortunate incident happened on the last day of Ramadan,
These suicide dogs cant even let funerals processions go in peace. These vermin's need to be tracked down and their backers, Until the security agencies don't go after these terrorists who recruit, finance and training, these suicide attacks will continue and more casualties will happen.

Pakistan at the moment is simply in a state of war, Action against terrorists is needed now to prevent more carnage in future.

No Sir. The Army is hiding because it has decided to let Pakistani society absorb all these deaths caused by its own pet snakes so that it will have a trump card to play against its adversaries. Sounds cold and harsh, but that is the way it seems to me.
I would blame it on your intelligence agencies first and foremost. I am yet to hear any major terror module being busted. What exactly are they doing.

Another thing, those pakistanis who rejoice about the fact that US and afgans are finally willing to negotiate with taliban, should give a thought of doing so themselves. Why not agree to few of their demands.

I am getting speechless, this very unfortunate incident happened on the last day of Ramadan,
These suicide dogs cant even let funerals processions go in peace. These vermin's need to be tracked down and their backers, Until the security agencies don't go after these terrorists who recruit, finance and training, these suicide attacks will continue and more casualties will happen.

Pakistan at the moment is simply in a state of war, Action against terrorists is needed now to prevent more carnage in future.

just remember you last year same day we was cheats thumping on our saab-2000AWACS lose and kamra attack . its mean nothing changed in one years
:)

Rest in Peace .... :cry:

80,000 + volunteers spread all over Pakistan makes them more stronger.

u aren't kidding rt ?? 80,000 + is a big number :what: and in a closed , conservative society like pakistan this no. only riases , with the passage of time.... hadr task indeed ....

i am tired yaar till when we have to stay in dream land ? since last 5 years we face ashamed blood bath every week . if i start count i can't count them all now just read abut major attacks is their any place save in pakistan ? pakistan is on mercy of islamist terrorists enemies of pakistan and east west . pakistan is lost story i am just think what will happen after few years when pakistan crash down in peaces .

Bhai Jaan I am speechless!! I mean, I don't know how to react here but I am very well sure that such thing won't happen as Pakistan is not a weak nation that some Talibans will break it down, yeah may be they can bleed it, scratch it but can never ever break it.

Bhai Jaan I am speechless!! I mean, I don't know how to react here but I am very well sure that such thing won't happen as Pakistan is not a weak nation that some Talibans will break it down, yeah may be they can bleed it, scratch it but can never ever break it.

just wait after 2014 US no need pakistan and then you will see world suddenly realize blood bath here . pakistan is already a lost story . is there any other place like pakistan ? i think after break all new countries have some control over territory . taliban will sure bleed but last hit can be from east west anywhere as 71 . this country was made for islam and today world leant a lesson not to make country on base of religion . its horrible extremist bloody land now . everywhere some mullah waiting to chop your head . every corner has some breading god mullah every road washed with blood country failed from inside outside 100%. making pakistan was a mistake i admit it now .

just wait after 2014 US no need pakistan and then you will see world suddenly realize blood bath here . pakistan is already a lost story . is there any other place like pakistan ? i think after break all new countries have some control over territory . taliban will sure bleed but last hit can be from east west anywhere as 71 . this country was made for islam and today world leant a lesson not to make country on base of religion . its horrible extremist bloody land now . everywhere some mullah waiting to chop your head . every corner has some breading god mullah every road washed with blood country failed from inside outside 100%. making pakistan was a mistake i admit it now .

Making the country may have been a mistake, but I don't think it is very prudent to imagine the country splitting into several independent nations yet. There is still thee pakistani armed forces. I imagine they would simply seize control like they did last time. Maybe they will stabilize the country again and you can finally get to see some normalcy.

Actually, this is why I think the Army is holding back at present. Maybe Kayani is hoping that the state will bleed enough to allow him to take over without resistance.

Back
Top Bottom