What's new

Blasphemy Laws: Minorities to launch campaign

no.
a prophet has other source of information like revelation.

your country your mess,we have nothing to do with it.similarly you have nothing to do with blasphemy law.

Bhai, there is nothing like revelation. at the most revelation could be a deep understanding of what life is (philosophically) ilke what gautam the buddha experienced, and try and guide people with that philosophy. revelation as you mention is alll hogwash whatever religion it comes from.

Almost every month they have secret meeting in USA embassy and USA tells them what to do most these so called human rights organisations are funded by USA almost everybody in Pakistan knows it

Almost every month they have secret meeting in USA embassy and USA tells them what to do most these so called human rights organisations are funded by USA almost everybody in Pakistan knows it

:eek::woot::rofl::yahoo::cheesy::no::wave:

if its so secret how come you know?

Sir I know from my resources and many many journalist also know and another thing they are told to do is that they have to speak **** against ALLAMA IQBAL this duty mainly assigned to those who are teachers too like that crack Dr Fauzia of Quaid e Azam University she is the head of womens department their

Sir I know from my resources and many many journalist also know and another thing they are told to do is that they have to speak **** against ALLAMA IQBAL this duty mainly assigned to those who are teachers too like that crack Dr Fauzia of Quaid e Azam University she is the head of womens department their
again, if you know it, then its not a secret anymore. its out in the open. so please show proof

So, if I see a person killing another, means he is punishable for death, does that gives ME right to kill him? will I be called a Killer or the helping hand of judiciary?

This is what I have said before, but can you raise voice for its amendment?
Lolz, as a natural reaction I may break his jaw, or may be I remain calm by thinking that 'if he is saying something wrong about my mother, it is his own doing, why should I be angry for that'.

Sorah Lahab:
I dont find anything that he must be killed.

So at least we are in agreement that 'killing' is not the solution, neither it is permitted through Quran.

So the same 'wrong' people are biggest supporters for this law. We need to understand that 295 C is a man made law, that was introduced to avoid blasphemous statements against Rasool e Akram (S.A.W.), that is not an 'Aayaah' which cannot be amended or abolished. Where there is an established fact that the same law has been used to settle the personal scores. Have you gone through the process of punishment under this law. Do you know the Case of Asia bibi? for whom Salman Taseer got killed. We have numerous cases where this law has been wrongly used.

Sir if you see some one killing a innocent person not the confirmed blashmer and you try to save and in this saving effort even if you kill the killer its legal in Islam

I laughed hard at first when i read this ... But then I cried, cried for my nation.Because this type of thinking is precisely the reason why people are prepared to look away when the Talibastards blow up schools.

I laughed hard at first when i read this ... But then I cried, cried for my nation.Because this type of thinking is precisely the reason why people are prepared to look away when the Talibastards blow up schools.
Sir but you want to stand with those who want to malign Islam on the orders of USA the UNITED SNAKES OF AMERICA

Sir but you want to stand with those who want to malign Islam on the orders of USA the UNITED SNAKES OF AMERICA

No i want there to be schools in Pakistan so that people have an opportunity in life and be productive citizens of society and contribute to the growth of their nation. If the Government and privileged people of Pakistan cannot guarantee education for every child then I have no problem with NGOs filling the gap.

No i want there to be schools in Pakistan so that people have an opportunity in life and be productive citizens of society and contribute to the growth of their nation. If the Government and privileged people of Pakistan cannot guarantee education for every child then I have no problem with NGOs filling the gap.

Sir I am not talking about NGOS like EDHI and Imran Khan and other I am talking about these so called women right animal right human right they have never established a school or hospital for poor they only do is talk crap against Islam and Islamic LAWS and try promote all kind of evils in Pakistan

Most NGOS who are opposing these laws are funded by America and the other kufr forces but they will fail because no Muslims can tolerate the blashmey of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW by anyone if you will abolish the LAW people will do the work on their own and this will cause more trouble

Why should Americans care about the law? It ia affecting the citizens of Pakistan & not the Americans. On the other hand as your Government still supports America, if they want they can use it for their advantage like ask your Government to kill someone using this law...

Why should Americans care about the law? It ia affecting the citizens of Pakistan & not the Americans. On the other hand as your Government still supports America, if they want they can use it for their advantage like ask your Government to kill someone using this law...
Sir America is against Islam and they want to destroy every Islamic LAW

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom