What's new

Blasphemer killed in Peshawar Meeraj Ahmadi

It is one side of the story. There is other side of the story.
This cult is good at playing victim card. I have witnessed them burning shops just because they person committed to them to convert to their cult but he didn't . So there is always another side to the story.

A qadiani man named meeraj killed due to blasphemy in peshawar.View attachment 661050

Just so everyone knows, Rabwah Times is the official media of Ahmadiyya organization which pushes a heavy anti-Pakistan narrative and misrepresents facts all the time to suit their agenda.

They are most active outside Pakistan is trying to push anti-Pakistan sentiment in the West, Israel, Africa, and ME.

I doubt that.

But let's get one thing clear: The most victims of the religious intolerance in Pakistan are the Sunni Muslims (like the mainstream ones as I was raised as) because of various interpretations of the Blasphemy Laws. My own brother in Pakistan fell to the Blasphemy Laws--which was really motivated by property disputes. We are glad he got out of that, of course.

Oh, Thank you General Zia!!!!! Haramkhor Bigot!!!

The religious minorities in Pakistan, unless they want to poke the bear, are not touched. They really are not touched. Major reason being they are such a tiny minority. Why poke the minnows?

Great points which you have raised. If we choose to study this issue in-depth, we can undue much of the smokescreen around it.

Blasphemy law is not the problem, but improper implementation is.

This case has nothing to do with the blasphemy law, but it is an assassination.

Back
Top Bottom