What's new

BlackWater Weapons: Engineering Shotguns

Xeric

RETIRED THINK TANK
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Have you ever wondered what equipment Blackwater personal use? Well they donot use off the shelves weapons and thats why they are considered better armed than US militray personal. In 2008, a federal grand jury in North Carolina investigated allegations the controversial private security firm Blackwater illegally shipped assault weapons and silencers to Iraq, hidden in large sacks of dog food. This video is a demonstration of one of advanced weapons of Blackwater. Its called the AA12. This modern shotgun has a killing firepower and special cartridges.

BlackWater Weapons: Engineering Shotguns | Reality Pod

Last edited by a moderator:
it has nothing to do with blackwater it is a next generation shotgun which is a competitor of Russia Saiga12 shotgun.

Well Sir it does have 'something' to do with blackwater, as suggested by the video and by the fact that this is weapon has not been yet fully inducted by the US armed forces, google it and you'll know that the Marines did give some order to trials etc and may have been using it as a prototype before a major production order is given, but the BW is already using it and training its men with this shotgun.

BTW, titles here can be misleading and it is only because of this i supported my story with TWO links (one from the Tube which alone was sufficient but also from RealityPod) as it was their write up and not mine and i knew people would raise the question asked by yourself. i have already googled this weapon even before i posted it here.

Well i hope you'll be kind enough to take back the 'nothing to do with BW' thingy.

Last edited:
Here let me help you again:

The induction phase/process:

Word on the street is that U.S. Marine Corps personnel and others in the U.S. military (infantry and Special Operations) and foreign militaries/governments that have test-fired the AA-12 are all licking their chops over the the new weapon. Once someone fires it, they apparently become a believer.
Auto Assault-12 (AA-12) Full-Auto Machine Shotgun/FRAG-12 High-Explosive Round Combo/Weapon System?

In 2004, ten firing models of the AA-12 were produced and demonstrated to the United States Marine Corps.

This second generation design languished for almost two decades, but recently it has been picked up by Military Police System Co (Tennessee, USA) that offers the slightly modified AA-12 selective fired shotgun for authorized military and police users in USA. It is possible that AA-12 will be used in limited numbers by some US agencies, but so far we have no information on actual use of this awesome weapon, which traces its ancestry to late days of Vietnam war.
Modern Firearms - Atchisson assault shotgun / AA-12

As for 'nothing to do with BW':

Blackwater Worldwide testing combat shotgun AA-12 for the U.S. Army

http://www.dailynewscaster.com/2008...wide-testing-weapons-for-the-us-armed-forces/

A new weapon for the U.S. Armed Forces is being tested by Blackwater Worldwide Untitled Document at their fire arms training center in Moyock, North Carolina.

It’s called the Auto Assault -12 Shotgun full auto 12-gauge can deliver 300 rounds per minute making it the most powerful infantry weapon in the world.......
Blackwater Worldwide testing combat shotgun AA-12 for the U.S. Army

FAKE HEADING. Nothing do to with black water. Its just a latest Shotgun. Seen this videos 10000 times before.

Here let me help you again:

The induction phase/process:

As for 'nothing to do with BW':
Sir your a respected member you may be right but let me tell you this is a next generation weapon still in its testing phase it has nothing to do with black water or it is not only developed for black water this is a response of Russian shotgun called Saiga12.Here is an example if iam using some sophisticated kind of weapon which is out of reach of a common mean it dosnt mean that weapon belongs to me.

It's a shotgun designed to compete against the Saiga-12. That's all.

Auto-shotguns have been around for quite some time now. Beretta, Baikal, Benelli, Hatsan are some of the famous companies that are making auto-shotguns for hunting and military usage. I don't think this has anything to do with Blackwater. The idea and prototypes of these auto-shotguns have been around long before Blackwater even came into its existence.

Why this weapon is associated with BW only. Any one can have it and it can be used by anyone once available in world market.

Sir your a respected member you may be right but let me tell you this is a next generation weapon still in its testing phase it has nothing to do with black water or it is not only developed for black water this is a response of Russian shotgun called Saiga12.Here is an example if iam using some sophisticated kind of weapon which is out of reach of a common mean it dosnt mean that weapon belongs to me.

It's a shotgun designed to compete against the Saiga-12. That's all.

Auto-shotguns have been around for quite some time now. Beretta, Baikal, Benelli, Hatsan are some of the famous companies that are making auto-shotguns for hunting and military usage. I don't think this has anything to do with Blackwater. The idea and prototypes of these auto-shotguns have been around long before Blackwater even came into its existence.

i am unable to understand what you people are up to?

i mean what do you exactly mean that this weapons has NOTHING TO DO WITH BW...???

Did i or the report at any place said that this weapon was specifically made for the BW mafia?? OR did thay say that it was desgined by BW experts? Or may be they said that ONLY BW uses this weapons?

So if they have not said these stories than why are you both bent on justifying that BW has NOTHING to do with AA_12?

If BW is USING AA-12 then how can you say that it has NOTHING to do with BW?

They are currently making use of this weapon.

It was BW that tested this AA-12 thing for the US Military, i have posted the link only if have bothered to read them.

i have agreed that the title is misleading and i have acknowledged this fact in my previous post, i also said that it was not me who work at RealityPod who have written the write up, but then i was concerned about your 'NOTHING TO DO WITH BW' logic, that how can you say that it has nothing to do with BW if they are very much using the weapon and have also been testing it for the US military, not only this but they have also included this weapon in thier 'Shoot Out Program'.

Yes AA-12 may be a competitor to some other weapon, it may also being employed by other militarise and so forth, but then saying that it has NOTHING to do with BW, is something undigestable!

i am not negating your logics that it was made to compete whatever weapon, but then i would also like that you should accept that AA-12 has something to do with BW, i mean they are using it as a weapon, and you cant deny that, when this weapon is available on their site, a program has been made on the weapon at BW's location and they have been test firing it for the US govt. Though they are definitely not the only one using this weapon, and surely it was not meant specifically for BW.

i hope i am clear.

Why this weapon is associated with BW only. Any one can have it and it can be used by anyone once available in world market.

That's what it is all about, anyone can get this weapon but then saying that this weapons has nothing to do with BW is not understandable. i mean BW is not blowing up the world with this weapon or planning to create a super-weapon with this AA-12, but they are just 'a' user who employ this weapon, simple.

Sir!

The video says that the weapon was tested at "The blackwater facility".

Blackwater was the first company to show interest in buying this weapon. This weapon was later used by blackwater personal in Iraq.

Rumors are (on various websites), that the research and development of weapon was also funded by blackwater. This is the reason that this weapon is often referred as "Blackwater weapon"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom