What's new

Blacks seek to carve their own country with 5 states from USA

Loafer

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Babu Omowale, the so-called national minister of defense for the People’s New Black Panther Party, says his group and allied organizations have their sights set on establishing “our own government in a nation within a nation.”

Omowale used the interview to claim five states as belonging to the “Black Nation”: Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Alabama, and Georgia.

The revolutionary stated: “We just need to start migrating back to those states and taking control of the economics in those states. If black people move in, most definitely white people will move out. So it’s not a hard process for us to have our own country within a country.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...sive-new-black-panther-leader-country-within/

They can always claim

Detroit

Jessi Jackson first try black president

This Obama guy was imposter fooled every one he is white from inside

How to tell person is black ?
He must know how to RAP and have braided hair

Babu Omowale, the so-called national minister of defense for the People’s New Black Panther Party, says his group and allied organizations have their sights set on establishing “our own government in a nation within a nation.”

Omowale used the interview to claim five states as belonging to the “Black Nation”: Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Alabama, and Georgia.

The revolutionary stated: “We just need to start migrating back to those states and taking control of the economics in those states. If black people move in, most definitely white people will move out. So it’s not a hard process for us to have our own country within a country.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...sive-new-black-panther-leader-country-within/
They should, the Blacks must be able to live freely just like Iraqis and libyans after US helped them got thier freedom

To every rise their is a fall and it seems that the fall of Americans will be Rasicm and civil war as ALLAH dosn't share power

Well I stand in solidarity with my white American friends lovely people , blacks need to calm the f down and obey police order

It is not diffcult to say to police man thank you Sir I was speeding or I will step out of car as you instructed

Lebron James made Billions in USA
Kobi Bryant made Billions in USA
Mohammad Ali , Black sports man celeberty , carried the Olympic torch

Free school for Black kids but they opt to be in Gangs and street violence

Heck President of USA Obama = Black what else do the folks want ?

Black folks need to really understand the problem is with their community as kids are highly involved in gangs and guns + Drugs

I had to kick out black teammates from my sports team as they were turning up to games stoned on drugs and trying to play high, I kept the sane ones

Last edited:
I highly doubt most African Americans want that.

& they can open a free trade route for Mexican cartels.. & El Chapo Guzman can travel visa free, should he manage to flee for the third time!

Doubt that is even possible.

They can simply just wait until the demographics shift in their favour.
If anyone is going to take over, it will be the Mexicans. Given that California and parts of Texas used to be Mexican territories. There is a huge Hispanic population in southwestern US.

If anyone is going to take over, it will be the Mexicans. Given that California and parts of Texas used to be Mexican territories. There is a huge Hispanic population in southwestern US.

Hispanics for sure will be the dominant growth engine for US demographics.

Quite fitting, since they are at least part Native American, though from the continent of South America.

Doubt that is even possible.

They can simply just wait until the demographics shift in their favour.

China should support it even if they can't get country they can be big pain for US, China and Russia should exploit all weaknesses of US and make them weak internally like they did to others, it can reduce US intervention in other countries.

They can always claim

Detroit

Jessi Jackson first try black president

This Obama guy was imposter fooled every one he is white from inside

How to tell person is black ?
He must know how to RAP and have braided hair

This is so racist on so many levels, yet not unexpected.

:usflag:Who in their right minds demand such things . America is an immigrant Country . You don't like it , then GO back to your Country of Origin

Back
Top Bottom