What's new

Blacks seek to carve their own country with 5 states from USA

Why not Florida, or Texas?
To every rise their is a fall and it seems that the fall of Americans will be Rasicm and civil war as ALLAH dosn't share power
This time blacks will be escaping and running away from other blacks. But sure, it's definitely racism. :crazy:

China should support it even if they can't get country they can be big pain for US, China and Russia should exploit all weaknesses of US and make them weak internally like they did to others, it can reduce US intervention in other countries.

No, we have to be internally strong first, that's all that matters.

It's too dangerous to play with fire in other people's backyards, without having your home secure first. And even then I don't think it's our business to meddle in other countries internal affairs, we have enough to deal with keeping ourself secure.

Whether America rises or falls is not important to me.

No, we have to be internally strong first, that's all that matters.

It's too dangerous to play with fire in other people's backyards, without having your home secure first. And even then I don't think it's our business to meddle in other countries internal affairs, we have enough to deal with keeping ourself secure.

Whether America rises or falls is not important to me.

If you don't then you may have to because US will play its dirty game in your backyard, they will exploit supressed ones and raise them against state to destabilize internally which harm a country by all means. Currently Muslims are vulnerable because China is not allowing them to exercise their religion, don't suppress them. Pakistan can be good help here for China.

If you don't then you may have to because US will play its dirty game in your backyard, they will exploit supressed ones and raise them against state to destabilize internally which harm a country by all means. Currently Muslims are vulnerable because China is not allowing them to exercise their religion, don't suppress them. Pakistan can be good help here for China.

Yes but it is too dangerous for us to play this game when we are still not yet a developed country.

All our energies must be focused on internal matters.

And minorities in China are not actually the problem when it comes to stability, Tibetans/Uyghurs etc. only form around 1% of China's population.

The real threat to China's stability has always come from us, the Han majority. That's how the current Chinese government came to power in the first place, and if they fall that's how it will happen as well.

I love America and its idea of democracy and freedom. However, i detest their Gun laws. How in the world would you allow a semi auto assault rifle in hands of citizens?
That's the whole reason why US is now close to being a police state rather than welfare state. People carry guns like cell phones.
Well, its not kashmir where you can get away by throwing stones at Police and openly appreciating a terrorist. You can even get shot for resisting arrest.

Gun control is the way to go for US. Guns have no place in civilized society.

Yes but it is too dangerous for us to play this game when we are still not yet a developed country.

All our energies must be focused on internal matters.

And minorities in China are not actually the problem when it comes to stability, Tibetans/Uyghurs etc. only form around 1% of China's population.

The real threat to China's stability has always come from us, the Han majority. That's how the current Chinese government came to power in the first place, and if they fall that's how it will happen as well.

What threat Han majority pose to China? O_O

If some body is propagating its political philosophy in a peaceful manner, how easy it is for you to tag them as racist.
saying real blacks are to be identified as such by their hair and love for rap music, is racist. That's not "political". But again- I won't expect you lot to get it.

:usflag:Who in their right minds demand such things . America is an immigrant Country . You don't like it , then GO back to your Country of Origin

Er... that is their country....

Yes, the idea is ridiculous.

Nobody demands it , it is a group of 5 people talking crap. This is goofy talk from some whackos.

Yep. By even discussing it we are giving it more gravitas than it deserves.

China should support it even if they can't get country they can be big pain for US, China and Russia should exploit all weaknesses of US and make them weak internally like they did to others, it can reduce US intervention in other countries.

Been done before during the American Civil War.

Babu Omowale, the so-called national minister of defense for the People’s New Black Panther Party, says his group and allied organizations have their sights set on establishing “our own government in a nation within a nation.”

Omowale used the interview to claim five states as belonging to the “Black Nation”: Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Alabama, and Georgia.

The revolutionary stated: “We just need to start migrating back to those states and taking control of the economics in those states. If black people move in, most definitely white people will move out. So it’s not a hard process for us to have our own country within a country.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...sive-new-black-panther-leader-country-within/

Wouldn't work since they wouldn't know how to run the economy. Look at Africa. Vast resources, but still can't run the economy. It be like Venezuela currently.

Back
Top Bottom