What's new

BlackLivesMatter protests | Updates, News & Discussion

You know brother you are teasing me with your city Philadelphia for quite some time, man I am coming there first thing when i am settled in SC :D

You are always welcome to be my guest During your stay.

Most of those people Pillaging Target And other Businesses I highly doubt give one damn about what happened to George Floyd.

True..However the police had it coming. They asked for it...with repeated shooting and aggressive behavior...this will hopefully wake them up.
Sometimes violence is necessary for greater justice.

EZMe607XQAAOFqZ

In the mind of: POTUS

Oh , that explains your lack of sympathy for AFrican Americans.

Once again, you’re stereotyping about what I think and feel And about where I’m from.

This is the third time, and I will now put you on ignore because you’re not acting rational.You should really reflect on what you say. Take care

What I have realized, from my personal encounters with US Police, (the majority of which have not been negative), is that how jumpy and highly strung they are, especially in the big cities.

They are almost always ready to use deadly force, and have poor judgement and conflict resolution skills.

What I have realized, from my personal encounters with US Police, (the majority of which have not been negative), is that how jumpy and highly strung they are, especially in the big cities.

They are almost always ready to use deadly force, and have poor judgement and conflict resolution skills.

Thanks to Police unions...they are no less then mafia.

Back
Top Bottom