What's new

BlackLivesMatter protests | Updates, News & Discussion

If the blacks have their ways, it will be disaster for humanity.

The blacks is neither fighting for social justice or crime. They are fighting for free lunch, in terms of racial quotas that benefit them and not others.

In addition, they are out to rid the world of cops. You do not want to live in a world without police. Gangs and criminals will fill the roles of maintaining certain set of rules. It will be a miserable world.

Please do elaborate more

Please do elaborate more
What's there to elaborate? He's a viet! Them and philippines are the most racist mongoloids.
Who are known for white worshipping and boot-licking.

Brown skin conservatives was allow to immigrate cause of black led civil right movement in 1960s. Otherwise they would be sitting on there respective shit hole countries. Its hillarious when i see certain brown ppl whine about "black problem" in the west.
Truth be told it's more of a police problem than a black problem but the media is instigating a race war.
brown conservatives are perpetuating the same non sense.

If the blacks have their ways, it will be disaster for humanity.

The blacks is neither fighting for social justice or crime. They are fighting for free lunch, in terms of racial quotas that benefit them and not others.

In addition, they are out to rid the world of cops. You do not want to live in a world without police. Gangs and criminals will fill the roles of maintaining certain set of rules. It will be a miserable world.

Thank you for your armchair analysis and your racism.

The whole defunding the police movement doesn't mean any police but rebuilding the police to avoid such incidents. A movement I'm starting to embrace. Since 9/11, we have seen get worse as police across the US have been militarized to the point that they act less like police and more as occupiers of a conquered city.

Police reforms are much needed as well as legal forms. This whole war on vice needs to end, for one thing.

As blacks asking for a free lunch? How much of the United States was built on the backs of slavery? Who benefited most from slavery? It wasn't black people.

That position and democratic system exists in a lesser form of its former self is your local county Sheriff.

The local Sheriff usually runs the jail/prison/judicial system. I can't say they are looked at as better than regular police officers.

Screen Shot 2020-06-16 at 6.21.18 PM.jpg

The local Sheriff usually runs the jail/prison/judicial system. I can't say they are looked at as better than regular police officers.

View attachment 642332

You believe that LivePD and Cops have both been dropped by their respective networks? I thought that maybe it could happen with everything going with the police since things have gone wild, but LivePD was extremely popular I figured they would weather the storm since they also help find missing children and have nasty criminals found and arrested, but no. A&E had to cancel the show including PD Cam and LivePD Wanted as well as The First 48 Hours I think. I was a bit surprised at first but then it's understandable.

Imagine being this moron and knowing that you were essentially the idiot who caused all of this!? Oof.

screen-shot-2020-05-27-at-120952-pm.png

Anarchy and lawlessness in the US that ends with terrible police brutality!

@Viva_Viet thinks highly of Joshua I think?
Highly? The one who is highly in double standard? Isn't he the one shouting HK police brutality and attack on journalist? So he means white and black in US are non-human and don't deserve mention by him since he brag himself as some human right champion?

george soros is loving it like mc-d. agent police officer - beat a few get the crowd going then other side agent protester provocateur break a few shops.

China and Russia should express grave concerns and condemn the brutality showcased by US police towards journalists. This should not go unnoticed. US has been doing the same with everyone else whenever they saw efforts by "authoritarian regimes" to "curtail press freedom."

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom