What's new

BlackLivesMatter protests | Updates, News & Discussion

Statue of 1st US President George Washington draped in American flag, set on fire and toppled.
He owned slaves.

This decade is very important. In all 3 religions voices for the end growing louder.
Statue of 1st US President George Washington draped in American flag, set on fire and toppled.
He owned slaves.

So something big might just happen in America IDK.

Deadly shooting occurs at activist-occupied section of Seattle | ABC News

Now that's dumb, let the police do their job ..

These people are retards. This is them the other day trying to erect a Black Fist statue. Bunch of fucktards.

USA became another Afghanistan these days

Seems you have completely missed the point many are trying to make here. You keep bringing up this same discourse and avoid talking about the real cause of this injustices they are facing. You remind me of some Chinese members here who would also bring up similar arguments to justify any abuses carried out by their government against their people. Funny enough it's usually people like you who would be first to call them out on this.
I guess it's usually hard to look in the mirror but easier to ask others to look into their mirror.

It's because of people like you that blacks will keep on being marginalised and feeling victimised by the system which has treated them as second class citizens for almost 400years bow since the times of slavery to civil rights movements to this present day. I guess we will keep seeing such movements and protest even during my children generation since I don't see the ingrained injustices in the American system being reformed or changed anytime soon. These people's forefathers, father's and now they themselves have been fighting and protesting against this same injustices and I'm sure their children's and children children's will keep fighting and protesting for the same thing 50 years from now. Well done America.

Long time ago, I told a black student to throw his trash away in class when he was done eating. You know what he said? He yelled stop treating me like a slave and I'm not going to throw that trash away. What do you think?

Seems you have completely missed the point many are trying to make here. You keep bringing up this same discourse and avoid talking about the real cause of this injustices they are facing. You remind me of some Chinese members here who would also bring up similar arguments to justify any abuses carried out by their government against their people. Funny enough it's usually people like you who would be first to call them out on this.
I guess it's usually hard to look in the mirror but easier to ask others to look into their mirror.

It's because of people like you that blacks will keep on being marginalised and feeling victimised by the system which has treated them as second class citizens for almost 400years bow since the times of slavery to civil rights movements to this present day. I guess we will keep seeing such movements and protest even during my children generation since I don't see the ingrained injustices in the American system being reformed or changed anytime soon. These people's forefathers, father's and now they themselves have been fighting and protesting against this same injustices and I'm sure their children's and children children's will keep fighting and protesting for the same thing 50 years from now. Well done America.

This decade is very important. In all 3 religions voices for the end growing louder.

So something big might just happen in America IDK.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ng-memorial-honoring-black-civil-war-regiment

George Floyd rioters deface 16 Boston statues, including memorial honoring black Civil War regiment

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZbaxiJWAAEaYwT?format=png&name=360x360

Now that's dumb, let the police do their job ..

Nope, let them handle it. They don't want the police in the area, thats their problem.

Long time ago, I told a black student to throw his trash away in class when he was done eating. You know what he said? He yelled stop treating me like a slave and I'm not going to throw that trash away. What do you think?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ng-memorial-honoring-black-civil-war-regiment

George Floyd rioters deface 16 Boston statues, including memorial honoring black Civil War regiment

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZbaxiJWAAEaYwT?format=png&name=360x360

Racism is wrong. Racism and racial profiling is a huge problem in the US.

Your personal story and experience doesn't in any way change this fact.

Oh my my. How America is falling to smithereens. Godspeed!

Racism is wrong. Racism and racial profiling is a huge problem in the US.

Your personal story and experience doesn't in any way change this fact.

No, its many other blacks like to use the race card to cover up their mistakes, ignorance, etc. I guarantee it.

Taking down statue of Washington and Jefferson will not help blacks an iota. They still be poor, rapist, murderer, thieves, everywhere they go.

Instead of pull down this and that, and blame others for racism, blacks should soul search why are they raping and murdering so much.

No, its many other blacks like to use the race card to cover up their mistakes, ignorance, etc. I guarantee it.

Taking down statue of Washington and Jefferson will not help blacks an iota. They still be poor, rapist, murderer, thieves, everywhere they go.

Instead of pull down this and that, and blame others for racism, blacks should soul search why are they raping and murdering so much.

US is dividing people vertically by color to cover the horizontal division by class.

Blacks are living in shyt hole does not mean they are non racist. Now widely reported in MSM that blacks hate and assault East Asians, due to envy.

Blacks can fcuk among themselves and enjoy their herpes (90% will get it eventually). Dirty race.

US is dividing people vertically by color to cover the horizontal division by class.

Last edited by a moderator:
:victory::victory::victory:

America ki maa ki bhoot.

Poore dunya bhar ko apna playground banaya. Ab khud ke ghar mein hua tou kesa laga.

John Wayne's Name May Be Stripped From Airport for White Supremacy Remarks
BY MATT KEELEY ON 6/27/20 AT 9:28 PM EDT

The John Wayne Airport in Santa Ana, California may revert to its original name of the Orange County Airport.

Friday, the Democratic Party of Orange County (DPOC) issued an emergency resolution to rename the airport, due to a number of racist comments the actor, born Marion Robert Morrison, made.

"Orange County is now a diverse region far different from the time when John Wayne was chosen as namesake for the airport," the DPOC wrote. The John Wayne Airport was given that name in 1979, the same year the actor died.

"There have been numerous calls to remove John Wayne's namesake from Orange County's airport because of Wayne's white supremacist, anti-LGBT, and anti-Indigenous views which were shared in part in a a 1971 interview, where Wayne is quoted saying, 'I believe in white supremacy' and 'I don't feel guilty about the fact that five or 10 generations ago these people were slaves,'" the DPOC added.
john-wayne.jpg

John Wayne portrays Cole Thorton in this photo taken on the set of the 1966 western movie 'El Dorado.'SILVER SCREEN COLLECTION/GETTY

The 1971 interview in question appeared in Playboy magazine. In a question about Black activist Angela Davis saying that some people would revoke her teaching credentials because she is Black, Wayne said he didn't believe in giving authority to "irresponsible" people.

"With a lot of blacks, there's quite a bit of resentment along with their dissent, and possibly rightfully so. But we can't all of a sudden get down on our knees and turn everything over to the leadership of the blacks. I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don't believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people," Wayne said.

"I don't feel guilty about the fact that five or 10 generations ago these people were slaves. Now, I'm not condoning slavery. It's just a fact of life, like the kid who gets infantile paralysis and has to wear braces so he can't play football with the rest of us. I will say this, though: I think any black who can compete with a white today can get a better break than a white man. I wish they'd tell me where in the world they have it better than right here in America," he said later in the interview.

In the same interview, Wayne also said "I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from" indigenous people, saying "There were great numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves."

This is not the first time efforts have been made to change the name of John Wayne Airport. In 2019, there was a push to rename the airport after the Playboy interview resurfaced on Twitter.

Ada Briceño, chair of the DPOC, told the Los Angeles Times, the move to rename the airport is similar to the efforts to rename U.S. military bases named after Confederate figures and pull down statues of Confederate leaders. Briceño said it's part of "a national movement to remove white supremacist symbols and names [that are] reshaping American institutions, monuments, businesses, nonprofits, sports leagues and teams."

Newsweek reached out to John Wayne Enterprises, LLC, for comment. This story will be updated with any response.

Wayne started his acting career in 1929, appearing in the film Words and Music as Duke Morrison. He was given the stage name John Wayne in his next role, and his first starring role, in 1930's The Big Trail. Though that film flopped commercially, after his breakout role in 1939's Stagecoach, directed by John Ford, with whom Wayne would work nearly two dozen more times. For much of his career, Wayne appeared in the Top Ten Money Makers Poll of films between 1949 and 1971, appearing more times than any other actor.

Pro Israel NGO says that BLM is anti semitic

UK Jewish activists have lashed out at the British chapter of Black Lives Matter over its pro-Palestinian tweets. They say the anti-racist movement's criticism had anti-Semitic undertones.
BLM UK posted a series of tweets on Sunday, criticizing Israel over its plans to annex occupied Palestinian territories and calling for solidarity with the Palestinian cause. One of the earlier posts stated that “mainstream British politics is gagged of the right to critique Zionism, and Israel’s settler colonial pursuits”.

That particular part prompted a furious backlash from the British NGO Campaign Against Antisemitism (CAA).

“Zionism is the movement for the self-determination of Jews,” CAA tweeted in response. “So-called ‘anti-Zionism’ exclusively denies Jews that universal right and is therefore anti-Semitic.”

“Educate yourselves. You cannot fight prejudice with prejudice,” it added.

BLM responded by posting a series of tweets rejecting the notion that criticizing Israeli policies towards Palestinians equated to anti-Semitism, insisting that “ours is a united fight against colonialism in all its forms. Justice is indivisible.”

Israel is currently trying to whip up international support for its plans to annex large parts of Palestinian territories as part of the US’ “vision for peace” initiative. The Palestinian Authority has strongly rejected the initiative, while many nations have said the move would seriously undermine the peace process. Some have even called for sanctions against Israel over the plans.

https://www.rt.com/uk/493203-blm-uk-anti-semitism/

You're wrong.He actually needed the money to study for a degree in Physics at Harvard so he could eventually work at NASA.

Lol. During these riots I have a client in the City of Chicago running a cell phone shop himself. A group of 20 people came at once and 2 got behind a counter the owners father freaked out and shot one bullet — went though one guys torso killing him and grazing a 15 year old thief as well — both were arrested and later released due to not fault of their own and they have the video evidence as well.
The family of the killed is coming back saying he went there to pay his phone bill, lol.

Lol. During these riots I have a client in the City of Chicago running a cell phone shop himself. A group of 20 people came at once and 2 got behind a counter the owners father freaked out and shot one bullet — went though one guys torso killing him and grazing a 15 year old thief as well — both were arrested and later released due to not fault of their own and they have the video evidence as well.
The family of the killed is coming back saying he went there to pay his phone bill, lol.

Brave man.

If you don't let blacks commit crime, rape or murder you then you must be an evil nazi racist that is promoting White supremacy............:disagree:

mufuggin shoot up a honkey teach these crackers some manners
aint no place for racis *** whitey no more

Elijah McClain: Denver officers fired for pictures mocking man's death

_113234742_denverpolicechokehold.jpg

The images showed the officers grinning as they re-enacted the chokehold

Three US police officers in Colorado have been sacked after they shared photos re-enacting a chokehold used on a black man who later died.

Elijah McClain, 23, died in August last year after being stopped by police.

Another officer resigned over the matter. A local police chief called the images "beyond comprehension".

Mr McClain's case attracted renewed focus in the wake of the death of George Floyd, another unarmed African-American who died in police custody.

The officers who were fired were named as Jason Rosenblatt, Erica Marrero and Kyle Dittrich. The fourth, Jaron Jones, resigned on Tuesday.

Vanessa Wilson, the acting police chief in the Denver suburb of Aurora, where the incident took place, called the images a crime against humanity and decency.

"We are ashamed, we are sickened, and we are angry about what I have to share," she told a news conference.

"While the allegations of this internal affairs case are not criminal, they are a crime against humanity and decency. To even think about doing such a thing is beyond comprehension and it is reprehensible."

One of the pictures shows former officers Dittrich and Jones imitating a neck hold, while Marrero smiles to their left.

Jason Rosenblatt was sent the photos by text and responded "ha ha".

Chief Wilson said she held off releasing the photos until she could share them with Mr McClain's family. Their lawyer called the images "appalling".

What happened to Elijah McClain?
Mr McClain was walking in Aurora on 24 August last year when he was stopped by three police officers.

A district attorney report later said there had been an emergency call about a "suspicious person" matching his description.

There was a struggle after Mr McClain resisted contact with the officers, who wanted to search him to see if he was armed, the report says. On body cam footage Mr McClain can be heard saying, "I'm an introvert, please respect my boundaries that I am speaking."

One of the officers then says "he is going for your gun", and they wrestle him to the ground and put him in a chokehold.

The report says Mr McClain lost consciousness, was released from the chokehold, and began to struggle again.

The officers called for assistance, with fire fighters and an ambulance responding. A medic injected Mr McClain with ketamine to sedate him.

Mr McClain was then put in "soft restraints" on a stretcher and put inside the ambulance. The medic who had administered the drug then noticed that Mr McClain's chest "was not rising on its own, and he did not have a pulse". He was declared brain dead on 27 August.

Mr McClain's family allege that the officers used excessive force for about 15 minutes as Mr McClain vomited, begged for them to stop and repeatedly told them he could not breathe. The officers also threatened to set a police dog on him, the family said.

An coroner's autopsy found the cause of death to be undetermined.

Colorado Governor Jared Polis has appointed a special prosecutor to review the case. Earlier this month, Aurora police banned the chokehold used on Mr McClain. New rules also say officers must intervene if they see a colleague using excessive force.

www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53287892

White couple charged for threatening black family

_113229579_2b7aba23-53af-4b86-8042-86a81827681a.jpg

Jillian Wuestenberg was filmed pointing the gun at the family

A white husband and wife have been charged after the woman pulled a gun on a black mother and her children during a confrontation in a car park.

Footage of the incident in Orion Township, near Detroit, has been viewed millions of times on social media.

It shows Jillian Wuestenberg pointing the cocked gun and shouting: "Get away."

Local Sheriff Michael Bouchard said the confrontation had stemmed from a "bump" at the entrance to a restaurant.

The Wuestenbergs have both been charged with felonious assault. They each had a loaded firearm, the sheriff said. The black family was not armed.
Ms Wuestenberg, 32, is alleged to have bumped into 15-year-old Makayla Green, whose mother Takelia Hill then demands an apology. Both she and her daughter are filming.

Ms Wuestenberg gets into her vehicle, driven by her husband Eric, 42, but the argument escalates and she reappears brandishing a gun and pointing it at Makayla and her mother.

Several people called the police and the couple were arrested, Sheriff Bouchard said.

"Let's have a little more tolerance for each other and not being so quick to react," he told a news conference. "If someone is doing something improper or unfair, I tell my family and friends to look away. This is not the moment to plant your flag."

Oakland County Chief Executive David Coulter said he had been "deeply disturbed" by the incident on 1 July.

"This behaviour is unacceptable. I wholly expect the prosecutor to bring charges that reflect the severity of the incident." he said.

What happened during the argument?
Makayla Green told the Detroit News that she had been bumped by Ms Wuestenberg.

"Before I could walk into Chipotle, this woman was coming out, and I had moved out the way so she can walk out," she told The Detroit News.

"She bumped me, and I said, 'excuse you'. And then she started cussing me out and saying things like I was invading her personal space."

Makayla then called her mother over because she was scared, she said.

The footage shows the argument continuing during which Ms Wuestenberg is accused of being racist.

From the car, Ms Wuestenberg says: "You cannot just walk around calling white people racist."

"White people aren't racist... I care about you, and I'm sorry if you had an incident that has made someone make you feel like that. No one is racist," she says.

When the car begins reversing, Ms Hill is behind it and knocks on the back of the car. Ms Wuestenberg then jumps out and shouts "get back" and "back up" along with several expletives.

www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53282548

_113229579_2b7aba23-53af-4b86-8042-86a81827681a.jpg

Jillian Wuestenberg was filmed pointing the gun at the family

crackers man there aint no fixin whitey real talk aint no fixin for honkeys
whitey oughta know when honkeys get all worked up n shit they start pointing them guns on each others faces too knowwhatimsayin

headlines to you.

RT
LIVE

HomeUSA News

‘F**k the American flag’: WATCH BLM protesters stomp on & BURN US flag outside White House (VIDEO)
5 Jul, 2020 03:19 / Updated 1 hour ago
5f0141f585f54076a329e088.JPG

A group of protesters burn an American flag during a protest against racial inequality and police violence near Black Lives Matter Plaza, during Fourth of July holiday, in Washington, U.S., July 4, 2020. © REUTERS/Leah Millis
Follow RT on
A group of Black Lives Matter protesters in Washington DC marked July 4 by trampling on the American flag before setting it on fire, arguing that the US state symbol represents “slavery, genocide and war.”
Footage showing protesters mocking the US flag began making the rounds online on Saturday evening.

5f01422c85f54063d074b3dd.JPG

© REUTERS/Leah Millis
One of the videos, filmed at a square outside the White House that was officially named 'Black Lives Matter Plaza' in the wake of the protests, shows a young black woman dancing on the American flag, as another female protester with a megaphone in her hand can be heard shouting: “F**k the Fourth of July. F**k the American flag. That’s what we are saying.”

#BLM protesters dance and step on American flag on Blacks Lives Matter Plaza in DC pic.twitter.com/zIwNrFSLoy

— Jorge Ventura Media (@VenturaReport) July 4, 2020
Another video shows the chanting woman being confronted by a man, wearing a T-shirt emblazoned with the name of Jesus.

ALSO ON RT.COM‘F**ktheFourth’ trending on Twitter as liberals & conservatives lock horns over Independence Day celebrations
“What does the American flag represent?” the woman asks, prompting him to respond: “America. Every citizen that lives in America.”The protester with a megaphone then argues that the banner is a symbol of slavery, saying “it was built on the back of slaves.”

"F*** the 4th of July, F*** the American flag" #BLM protester tells Trump supporter pic.twitter.com/HW3BcDXlll

— Jorge Ventura Media (@VenturaReport) July 4, 2020
Other videos show protesters stomping on the flag and preparing to set it alight.

Protesters outside the White House are getting ready to burn the American flag: pic.twitter.com/oB7fBbbI9P

— Julio Rosas (@Julio_Rosas11) July 5, 2020
Protesters rejoice when the banner finally catches fire, and then begin chanting as guided by one of the group’s leaders: “We knew what this flag represents: One, two, three, four, slavery, genocide and war, five, six, seven, eight, America was never great.”

Protesters outside the White House have now set a big American flag on fire while chanting: America was never great! pic.twitter.com/448IPYUR0y

— Julio Rosas (@Julio_Rosas11) July 5, 2020
The torching stunt had been touted as a “flag burning challenge” and was reportedly organized by the Revolutionary Communist Party, or RevCom.

Refuse Fascism is out here in front of the White House. They plan to participate in the “#FlagBurningChallenge” at 7:30. I plan to livestream when that happens.Last year, the Proud Boys showed up and got into a fight with them. pic.twitter.com/7Uw52vuXyh

— Ford Fischer (@FordFischer) July 4, 2020
While the flag went up in flames to cheers from the public, some protesters were apparently not on board with the idea. As the same group attempted to burn a number of hand-sized American flags, they were confronted by fellow activists, arguing that such an action would play right into the hands of the Trump administration.

Things got tense at Black Lives Matter plaza when RevCom, short for Revolutionary Communist Party, attempted to burn a few small American flags only for other protesters to run in and confront them. “This is what they want, don’t give it to them,” someone says. pic.twitter.com/FIby1j7mc7

— Alejandro Alvarez (@aletweetsnews) July 5, 2020

Think your friends would be interested? Share this story!

Back
Top Bottom