What's new

BlackLivesMatter protests | Updates, News & Discussion

The USA will not collapse (the thread is exaggerated). But the USA is experiencing far too much hostile partisanship that is driving serious instability. The future outlook is hazy and concerning.
Since I was invited here back in '09, there have been pretty much a bi-monthly 'US collapse' thread going. From dumping US dollars to race riots to Venezuela oil. We will move on to better things.

Just like the Manchester/Ariana Grande bombing incident where the cops were changing from victim clothing to police uniforms.

The anti police protests are being high jacked by far right white supremacist groups and elements from within the police.

I'll try to find articles and video I was watching earlier.
I saw many white join in the protest.

Yeah some of them are sincere protestors. Some are right wing highjackers.
Media seems to be in on it.
A girl was talking to CNBC and she said"we(protestors) caught a policeman disguised as a protestor setting a squad car on fire" the reporter quickly changed the topic.
I saw many white join in the protest.

USA civil war???

There's a prophecy that says USA president is going to be sick in 2019... but it turns out to be COVID-19.

And then it said during the presidency, there will be a civil war.

Maybe it's true...

u.s has threat from inside instead of any external threat but they are ignoring this matter and wasting their huge money in useless wars overseas

Repax it's not a civil war. It's race riots
It's started with murdering Floyd, no one could've imagined this outcome. Actually it was just a spark in the gunpowder depot. Hopefully things keep escalating until some good changes take place. The good of angle it is that Iran can freely deal with Zionists. You know what I mean

kavxm2sabyqj_std1024.jpg

So this is what ghey were training for back in 2013, 2014 with massive military movements, and heavy militarized police training. Militaries and police forces of several nations were involved back then. I remeber seeing Russian and French off the top of my head.

This was when Youtube conspiracy videos began to surface regarding FEMA camps, martial law training being imparted upon military and police forces.

I think they warganed the whole coronavirus and the following social collapse years ago in 2013/14.

I could be wrong.
They are also shooting people in their homes

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom