What's new

‘black fungus’ EPIDEMIC

bshifter

Reaction score
Country
China

Covid and black fungus attacks on India. Divine punishment knows no mercy, that's what India get for instigating hostility towards China.
Divine punishment from Chinese god T'ou-Shen Niang-Niang is terrible

Covid and black fungus attacks on India. Divine punishment knows no mercy, that's what India get for instigating hostility towards China.
Nothing is divine. It is all caused by humans.

880695.jpg

“By the toll of a billion deaths man has bought his birthright of the earth, and it is his against all comers; it would still be his were the Martians ten times as mighty as they are. For neither do men live nor die in vain.”

― H.G. Wells, The War of the Worlds

Now they are poorer than Bangladesh but still think they are a shupa powa :rofl:

The world is facing divine punishment because we allowed CCP to continue.

It started in Wuhan, so what crime did there wuhan lads committed making your god T'ou-Shen Niang-Niang furious?? Did they killed CPC members??

I had black fungus in my house in Texas. It was terrible. It’s like you slowly go insane and are constantly spitting out phlegm as your health deteriorates. I had no clue till I had the maintenance guy tell me. I had to move the **** outta there ASAP.

White, Black and Yellow Fungus now spreading in India. Why are we only hearing this from them given COVID ravaged the entire planet.

Now they are poorer than Bangladesh but still think they are a shupa powa :rofl:
You have to go back to 3000 BC era to understand why they are the one and only Vedic supa powa in this universe.
White, Black and Yellow Fungus now spreading in India. Why are we only hearing this from them given COVID ravaged the entire planet.
I think has something to do with extremely poor hygiene of most indians and how close they live to each other.

Back
Top Bottom