What's new

BJP's role in the 1984 Sikh riots

First of all congress party was in power at that time and these bast@rd congressi was involved including Rajiv Gandhi.

Case was still in court even after 30 years so lets put this prosecution BS aside we all know how congress even plays with CBI for 84 riots and those madar**** sajjan kemar and jagdish are roaming freely even today.

O bhai, Do u think Pappu's supporter are any better than Pappu himself ??

They maintain this double standard as per their convenience. . . .

when it comes to 84 massacre . . . . they have all their faith in the Judiciary system. . . why ??? because their people are still roaming free

but when it comes to 2002 riots . . .Modi is still held responsible . . . even after the clean chit from SIT. . . why ?? because they don't have any other issue to brag about .

:enjoy:

1.) This thread is about BJP's role plz talk on topic

2.) What's ur opinion?? should all the culprits be prosecuted be it congress or bjp??

3.) Of BJP people should allow to go free and only congress people get prosecuted??
1984 was a making of congress , only gandhi family and their boot lickers like you were responsible for it ,

this is a forum not some madrassa school were you can do your mullah brainwashing by puking sh#t from your fingers on keyboard.

1984 was a making of congress , only gandhi family and their boot lickers like you were responsible for it ,

this is a forum not some madrassa school were you can do your mullah brainwashing by puking sh#t from your fingers on keyboard.

Enough of personal attack. Now take ur payment. chutiyo ko insaan banana is impossible

Enough of personal attack. Now take ur payment. chutiyo ko insaan banana is impossible

ha ha you could have accused me of that had i opened a thread stating congress leaders were involved in 2002
i don't twist facts and spread sh#t to push my agenda

congress internet pimps will go to any extent to sell their gandhi product , height of shamelessness

you just raise issue as per your convenience .
you and fsayed have only one agenda seems defame certain party and groups.
are you paid to make us insan.. ?
you are invting personal attacks as you just put question but not ready to answer any question by others..

Modi acquitted by SC.. what more proof you need in 2000 case.
now you raise bjp in 1984..

ask any member they can tell who is been paid for certain party propaganda...

still waiting for answer from you

It's all about Rajiv Gandhi & his cronies. No one is going to buy your crap about BJP's involvement in 1984 riots! Congress is in hot water again despite their desperate attempt to suppress the issue. Not going to happen... deal with it!

This is the limit.

1483411_644694272235667_1396979113_n.jpg

Kahi aur jaake halka ho, jyada bahas karega to phir pressure ban jayega :woot: :rofl: :rofl:

this thread is about 1984 riots. . . not about me or my pressure. . . . Mr. cheerleader. . . . now stay on the topic ( which is highly doubtful as u are a pappu supporter ). . .:sarcastic:

Because we have cheap parties like BJP, foreign funded NGOs and foreign funded media

U see this thread was about Dam and u brought Politics into it. . .:rofl:

India and China dam building

Last edited:
no no , you are going to far ,
he is just a small yuva karyakarta and he is inspired by his other yuva karyakartas , have a look at this

View attachment 15694
1625461_625356190844923_2031786975_n.jpg
I certainly wouldn't expect a random young woman to go on air and urge people to vote for Congress.:lol: Of course the people featured in all such ads are hardcore Congress party workers!

I am from kerala.I am from Hindu family.My mother relatives are in New Delhi when this riots happens.They shocked when they saw atrocities against Sikhs.Congress criminals knock each door one by one and check them whether they are sikh people.If they are sikhs their life is over.They also check our relatives house.Some of their friends also help sikhs for hiding from slaughter.
Not just in delhi same happened in my town Rishikesh as well they were not sparing turban worn kids of 12to 16 yrs.....in our area sikh kids were taken in sum hindu family whr khoongress goons never dared to touch them.... none khoongressi goons were prosecuted...... local gurudwara was also attacked n looted out........

Back
Top Bottom