PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_1778140,0009.htm

Vande Mataram, temple to be issues in UP polls: BJP

Press Trust of India

New Delhi, August 26, 2006

As part of its efforts to re-establish itself as a party espousing the RSS' core Hindutva ideology, BJP has announced that Vande Mataram and the Ram temple would be core issues in the UP Assembly polls due early in 2007.
"The UP government is helping outlawed SIMI, an organisation which is behind the Mumbai blasts.

The distortions in NCERT textbooks and the disrespect shown by the Congress towards Vande Mataram would all be election issues," BJP leader Vinay Katiyar said.

His comments came in the wake of Muslim opposition to the singing of Vande Mataram at schools on September 7 to mark the centenary of the adoption of the national song.

BJP has accused Union HRD Minister Arjun Singh of surrendering to anti-national forces by declaring that there would be no compulsion on schoolchildren to sing the national song.
Katityar said his party could also take out a yatra as part of its UP election campaign.
"We will chalk out our programme very soon," he said.

Its pitty that the BJP once again want to win elections based on bloodshed of innocent people be they Muslims or Hindus.

indeed fundamantalism is not limited to only one faith.

The question is that votes do not come through these means to win enough to be in power!

Indian politics is now in the throes of immense confusion, charged with crass stupidity all round!

Sir its a petty that such kinda people are dragging people into hatefull things.
On our part we have such insane people like MMA and on your RSS and BJP.
When they gonna stop using sentiments for personal gains.

Sir its a petty that such kinda people are dragging people into hatefull things.
On our part we have such insane people like MMA and on your RSS and BJP.
When they gonna stop using sentiments for personal gains.
Let me call the bluff.The rejection of Vande Mataram and the deliberate obfucating of NCERT text books are not Hindu religious issues.

Let me call the bluff.The rejection of Vande Mataram and the deliberate obfucating of NCERT text books are not Hindu religious issues.

My Dear :) if its not why fanatic Hindu Organisations are exploiting the issue.

They say that Vande Mataram should be forced on Muslim students in educational institutes.

And now they said they will use the these issues for coming elections.

My question isnt about the issues .
All i was saying that you too have your share of fundamentslists in shape of RSS hindu organisation that just know to stire riots leading to many killings. just like we have here.

My Dear :) if its not why fanatic Hindu Organisations are exploiting the issue.

They say that Vande Mataram should be forced on Muslim students in educational institutes.

And now they said they will use the these issues for coming elections.

My question isnt about the issues .
All i was saying that you too have your share of fundamentslists in shape of RSS hindu organisation that just know to stire riots leading to many killings. just like we have here.
My dear it was the fanatic muslims who started this issue by rejecting a decision by a pro-Muslim Congress party minister named Arjun Singh. Why can't you see beyond that?

You are probably mistaken about the RSS. It is the VHP which is the stupid organization. RSS is kind of volunteer organization.

My point is simple: The muslims and the Congress created this mess. Arjun Singh of the Congress, who is pro Muslim, imposed this rule. Not the BJP or the Commies.

Why do party's exploit any issue? To win elections. But I object to your characterization of "evil hindus" exploiting muslims. That's rubbish. The rule was imposed by the pro Muslim Congress. And the controvesy started when some muslims objected to it, while others agreed.

Where does the "evil hindu" theory come from? ;)

Vande Mataram is sung by all Indians and of all religious hues.

It is the National Song.

It is like Hindus and Christians of Pakistan refusing to sing:

Pak sar zamin shad bad
Kisware haseen shad bad
Tu nishane azmealishan
arze Pakistan
Markaz e yaqin shadbad.
Pak sarzamin ka nizam,
quwat e akhuwat e awam
Qaum, mulk, sultanat
Painda tabinda bad,
shad bad manzal e murad.
Parcham e sitara o hilal
Rahbar e tarraqi o kamal
Tarjuman e mazi shan e hal
jane istaqbal
Sayyai, Khudae zul jalal.

Now, would you like if someone who is a Pakistani citizen refuses to sing this song?

Or even a Wahhabi who may claim that songs and singing is unIslamic!

The Jeehovah's witness of Pakistan would also object since they only praise Christ and none else.

I would have objected too if I were a Pakistani because I have no God.

But would Pakistan allow this licence?

To Both you
The decision is talken that Muslim Students will not be forced to sing the Vande Matarm right !

Now why the fanatics are forcing the government to impose it on Mulslims.

Isnt it against Secular State's claim.
Issue has been resolved now its some fandamentalist Hindu politicians who are making it an issue and truning it into another riot trigring episode.
Honestly isnt it?
What if Muslim Students dont sing it?? Will it harm anyone? i dont think so.

Nah .. it wasn't taken by students at all .. the decision was taken by some Imam in Hyderbad or Secunderabad.. I know many Indian muslim students in my batch who were more patriotic than me .. So your idea that Indian muslims are not patritic falls flat .. :D

Oho Aunty Ji .. This was not the BJP's decision to recommend the singing of Vande Mataram!

It was a decision taken by the HRD Minister who is a very pro Muslim Congress Party leader called Arjun Singh. (Hindu's hate that man, so you guys should love him.. He is infact. what some claim, an Arab mole in India .. so you should be friendly to him, not call him fanatic)

Muslim students want to sing! The Imam at Hyderabad has a problem.. :D

Nah .. it wasn't taken by students at all .. the decision was taken by some Imam in Hyderbad or Secunderabad.. I know many Indian muslim students in my batch who were more patriotic than me .. So your idea that Indian muslims are not patritic falls flat .. :D

And who had taken the decision to changes in Textbooks??

Oho Aunty Ji .. This was not the BJP's decision to recommend the singing of Vande Mataram!

Uncle Ji Your BJP is taking it to streets to shed some more blood for wining the elections.
What a bloody party Unlce Ji

. (Hindu's hate that man, so you guys should love him.. He is infact. what some claim, an Arab mole in India ..

Geez Unlce why your country is full of moles:D

And who had taken the decision to changes in Textbooks??
HRD Minister Mr. Arjun Singh. He even changed them to call freedom fighters as terrorists. Oh yea, that guy is Pro Muslim. :D

Uncle Ji Your BJP is taking it to streets to shed some more blood for wining the elections. What a bloody party Unlce Ji
No they aren't. And it's not my BJP. I hate BJP. I even voted against it in 2004. :D

Geez Unlce why your country is full of moles
Because they are f'ing sell outs. I hate them all! Kill all the netas!! :D

To Both you
The decision is talken that Muslim Students will not be forced to sing the Vande Matarm right !

Isnt it against Secular State's claim.
Issue has been resolved now its some fandamentalist Hindu politicians who are making it an issue and truning it into another riot trigring episode.
Honestly isnt it?

First of all, you have not answered my last post.

Would you accept (and forget about the MMA) if the Jehovah's Witness or Hindus of Pakistan refused to sing your National Athemn because they don't like the words or "Khuda" or the very fact that it is in Urdu?

I am also aware that Pakistan is not a secular country and that it is Islamic.

Next, I think you do not understand the difference of "secular" and "national".

One can be secular for personal religious pursuits, but it ends when the nation is involved.

If the Moslems don't sing the song willit harm? Well, you answer this and you will get the answer. If the Pakistani Christians and Hindus don't sing the Pakistani national anthem and burn the Pakistani national flag, will it harm? After all, it is only a song and the Flag is only a piece of cloth!

You all seem to be obsessed with this Hindu tag. Jana, this country has people beyond the Hindu tag. I also object that citizens of my country does not want to identify with my country and yet want to reap the benefits that my country gives to all citizens.

I sure would not like to be a namak haram nor allow anyone to be namak harams!

And Namak Haram is an Urdu word!

I am sure you will understand the gravity of the sentiments underlining these two words!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom