What's new

BJP to formally invite Yeddy to rejoin party

I just don't want Congress rule.

Make Goa Chief Minister as our PM. He is quite impressive too.

But No Congress. Period.

Make Goa Chief Minister as our PM. He is quite impressive too.

He certainly is very impressive but the backroom manoeuvering probably does not include him. There is a reason Rajnath Singh comes to every Modi rally, he is hoping that Modi will get them near & when additional allies are needed, that he might be offered up as a compromise candidate. Others too are betting on that. This is not as simple as is being portrayed

He certainly is very impressive but the backroom manoeuvering probably does not include him. There is a reason Rajnath Singh comes to every Modi rally, he is hoping that Modi will get them near & when additional allies are needed, that he might be offered up as a compromise candidate. Others too are betting on that. This is not as simple as is being portrayed
Yup. Many of us has been contemplating this for some time. Modi is just the face to bet gJP in the Center and then Rajnath for forming NDA.

If this happens, then I must say, Rajnath will be right candidate, after all he would have showed his capability to get things done. ;)

Yup. Many of us has been contemplating this for some time. Modi is just the face to bet gJP in the Center and then Rajnath for forming NDA.

If this happens, then I must say, Rajnath will be right candidate, after all he would have showed his capability to get things done. ;)

I prefer Modi over rajnath personally.

Modi is ambitious, and I can't fault the man's work ethic. Exactly what is needed.

I don't think so dude. Once Modi cements his @$$ as the PM candidate, it's gonna be diffifult to dislodge him. Besides when I was in Goa there was a lot of resentment against parikkar, people were telling me that he's not gonna come back for another turn. Turns out his purist zeal has been bad for business in the tourist trade.

Everybody is greedy. Just not capable or smart enough. Mod is smart, popular and powerful. If BJP wins a large no. of seats under his leadership, nobody in BJP will dare speak against him. Most are midgets. Only person who can measure up to Modi is Shivraj Singh Chauhan and Raman SIngh and both will have just won state elections and will need to settle matters in their own state.

Sushma, Jaitley etc. are nowhere close to Modi's status. The only other option is for Modi to ask Advani to become PM. Modi is smart enough to use this as a ploy to become deputy PM and consolidate his position with the allies with the help of CBI :devil:

Last edited:
This is a welcome move. It means consolidation of the Lingayat votes.

Politics is the art of the possible.

LOL. And this blind hate for Modi by some is also dangerous.

He is a politician. That is why people vote for him. His record speaks for itself and it certainly carries more weight than your curses.

Congress is great in this art...so why hate them??????

Everybody is greed. Just not capable or smart enough. Mod is smart, popular and powerful. If BJP wins a large no. of seats under his leadership, nobody in BJP will dare speak against him. Most are midgets. Only person who can measure up to Modi is Shivraj Singh Chauhan and Raman SIngh and both will have just won state elections and will need to settle matters in their own state.

Sushma, Jaitley etc. are nowhere close to Modi's status. The only other option is for Modi to ask Advani to become PM. Modi is smart enough to use this as a ploy to become deputy PM and consolidate his position with the allies with the help of CBI :devil:

This will work only if he gets 270. Otherwise every other so called secular parties will join NDA save their face by just asking not to make modi as PM. Rajnath or Sushma will be PM. After Modi-advani drama, advani too has chance....

LOL. You mean that is the only reason why one should hate the congress ? :cheesy:
Well, Most of the modi followers ultimately give this as major reason. Any ways...this thread clearly shows what his followers are upto...

This will work only if he gets 270. Otherwise every other so called secular parties will join NDA save their face by just asking not to make modi as PM. Rajnath or Sushma will be PM. After Modi-advani drama, advani too has chance....

That is your wishful thinking.

If BJP is in a position to form the Govt., All these 'secular' parties will throw their 'secularism' out of the window for the next 5 years and join NDA to get a piece of the Pie. LOL.

That is your wishful thinking.

If BJP is in a position to form the Govt., All these 'secular' parties will throw their 'secularism' out of the window for the next 5 years and join NDA to get a piece of the Pie. LOL.

Lets c...its possible if he crosses 200....otherwise no chance

My second choice as BJP PM candidate after Modi is Dr. Swamy

Though somebody of his integrity and intellect does make a tempting candidate, he does not have practical experience in managing the country or even a state.

He is suitable for any other role except PM. Would make a great Home Minister too, but it it unlikely he would get that portfolio either. Most probably he would be made external affair minister. Of course all this if NDA forms the govt.

I would personally love to see him as Finance Minister, though I know that is not possible. He would make one of THE finest FM India ever had.

Ha ha, Swami....Deceased insect....Actually i too did not know about swami earlier....Because he has done most of his work when i was small ha ha

Now that Vajpayee cant speak and move...BJP brought Swami.....

“Advaniji, aren’t there enough Subramanian Swamys in the party for you to want to bring in the original?” - Pramod Mahajan

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom