What's new

BJP to alter Article 35A on permanent residents in J&K?

It will require 2/3rds majority which means lot of support needed from the regional parties.
Honestly speaking integration of J&K is not really a matter of concern for India's region Lal parties.

See little reason why they'd vote against it especially when it is a security concern for entire India.

Only dumbo's go eccentric.
When I pointed out your ignorance.
:rofl:
You replied
:lol:
I got no grudges for Sanghi's. There are some knowledgeable persons in here. They argue with logical statements like Salim, Sarath Ganguly, Nair, etc... And some rational friends in my place.

You are going all ballistic. :lol: Seems like you think I support him. Because I'm a muslim.:enjoy: That's why I like this.

LOL...... I admit ignorance about the family intricacies of all Islamic jihadis in the world. :lol:

That seems to be the area of your interest. Your love for Jihad ties into this.

Gillani is now $hitting bricks under the Modi govt. That is good enough for me and to counter your propaganda.

Just wanted to correct you here... BJP has become the largest party in RS and not a majority.
I know. That is why I said I am waiting for the day BJP has the majority preferably 2/3 but right now even 50% will do

LOL...... I admit ignorance about the family intricacies of all Islamic jihadis in the world. :lol:
:lol:Aww you admit now? You were running all around but couldn't get that info.
That seems to be the area of your interest. Your love for Jihad ties into this.

Gillani is now $hitting bricks under the Modi govt. That is good enough for me and to counter your propaganda.
:blah: Like I care what happens to Geelani.

Back
Top Bottom