What's new

BJP Province of pakistan

Are you support the perposed BJP Province of pakistan

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing more than this needed. Keep the division names!

pakadmin.jpg

I wonder what @A.Rafay, @Armstrong and @Hyperion think about this.

I know you guys are obsessed with Kashmir but even Junagarh. :cheesy::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Googling bit more would help you better.

Meaning of Punjab: The Punjab, called Pentapotamia by the Greeks, derives its name from two Persian words, panj (five), and aab (water, having reference to the five rivers which confer in the country).

and like the other guy said it happened back in 1947 not 2013 ffs.

Punjabi came from Punjab which defines ethnicity.

Punjabi came from Punjab which defines ethnicity.

No you are absolutely wrong - Punjab means land of five rivers - Punjab is also multi-ethnic - no single ethnicity dominates - though the largest number are the Jats, followed by Rajputs etc. I am talking of Pakistani Punjab here, we also have large numbers of Pashtun, Kashmiri, Balochi, Sindhi etc some have been here for generations, some are new comers - all are integrated into the welcoming embrace of mother Punjab who loves and welcomes all.

In fact the so-called refugees who came from india at independence have totally and fully integrated into our Punjab that they are totally indistinguishable from the natives, except for perhaps appearance.

I know you guys are obsessed with Kashmir but even Junagarh. :cheesy::lol:

Stop trolling. No one mentioned Kashmir and Junagarh.

There is no logic having weird names. Just make the divisions provinces or if we want to go smaller the districts.

But even us Punjabi's are different ethnicity - we are Jatt, Rajput, Gujjar, Syed, Awan, Gakkar, then Kashmiri, Baloch, Pashtoon, there are many, many, others too numerous to mention.

He is off-topic. Ignore him. The talk is about provinces in Pakistan.

NO provinces on ethno linguistic lines, to play dirty power politics.

ALL new provinces should be made on ADMINISTRATIVE grounds, and i don't care if you make 40 of them.

I agree on making a southern Punjab province but it should be called Southern Punjab, not BJP.

Stop trolling. No one mentioned Kashmir and Junagarh.

There is no logic having weird names. Just make the divisions provinces or if we want to go smaller the districts.

He is off-topic. Ignore him. The talk is about provinces in Pakistan.

Have a look on the map you posted.:woot:

Have a look on the map you posted.:woot:

I don't see Junagarh or Kashmir anywhere. Even gilgit baltistan is not included in the division map making it clear its incomplete. We also claim hyderabad and lucknow.

Will we get them back? No. Its no use crying over what happened long ago.

Will we get them back? No. Its no use crying over what happened long ago.

If we have people like you who loose hope very fast than No we can't get them back but if we have strong people like Hazrat Mohammad Ali Jinnah(R.A) than Yes we can get those lost occupied territories.

P.S Don't say no on behalf of whole country please & TBH this is the worst post from you i've ever seen.

*The names Urdustan, Hazara, Potwar, Punjnad Sarikistan are all ethnic. I don't agree with that.

I very, very, very strongly oppose urdustan... what now that is going to be the identity we take pride in after the failure of previous two labels? :lol: Not all migrants speak urdu nor do all residents of Karachi.

I think you guys failed to see me mentioning that names should be changed for many provinces in that map. Not only Urdustan but Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, E&W Punjab, Seraikistan names should be changed. A little change what i think will make this map perfect is a new province of Waziristan which include North & South Waziristan.

Pakistan+Provinces+Map+2015.png

If we have people like you who loose hope very fast than No we can't get them back but if we have strong people like Hazrat Mohammad Ali Jinnah(R.A) than Yes we can get those lost occupied territories.

P.S Don't say no on behalf of whole country please & TBH this is the worst post from you i've ever seen.

I am cynical... we won't get them back in the near future... in the late future, yes. I believe Lucknow and Hyderabad belongs to us but the family there has been turning against us itself. It does not want anything to do with us. That could be the reason for my identity crisis. In either case I shouldn't lose hope. True.

But look at the situation. All we are is a Yogoslavia with no unity and loyalty to Pakistan. A good leader is the only one who can change this.

At least despite being a part of the issue you have some positivity... don't let idiots like me make you lose that. I saw things on the ground. I saw patriotism and nationalism falling to the combined forces of ethnic chauvinism and religious dogmatism. We are not a nation. We must become one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom