What's new

BJP behind Pulwama attack, alleges former party member Avi Dandiya

With 100s of media outlets with modi paid by ambanis, it won't wake up many but, it's a stone which can pull down the modi jes boat in elections specially in his strong holds

This is not very convincing. Their tone is too "Bollywoodish".

LOL!! ISI would have published it moment itself they got hands on it.. lots of things are needed to prove it is genuine. Voice matching is different from voice signature and it can be easily identified by running deep leaning program. Anyway... to whom I am explaining this stuff.
Enjoy this theory.. :)

Last edited:
@Mentee we all know very well India is in desperate effort to link Kashmir freedom struggle to terrorism and justify the killing of innocent Kashmiris. This practice is not new. Most teenager killed in Kashmir by India get guns planted over their dead bodies.

I think... interview dubbed over with some dehati 'aurat' :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
but seriously, xut excerpts with made question voice over

Yar who cares, they now know not to start panga with us.

Unlike their muslims, we can actually fight back.

An alleged 18 minute recording of a union minister has surfaced, profoundly validating global perception of pulwama being a false flag operation to win elections.

Jump at 5:31

@MastanKhan @Signalian @Tps43 @Max @I.R.A @Path-Finder @Great Janjua @BHarwana @RealNapster @The Sandman @Maxpane @Areesh @arslan @DESERT FIGHTER @I S I @Reichmarshal @fitpOsitive
If i am not wrong one of the guy sounds like their interior minister Rajnath but the girls voice kinda gives it away ni? I wonder what is the opinion of Non BJP supporters on this.

An alleged 18 minute recording of a union minister has surfaced, profoundly validating global perception of pulwama being a false flag operation to win elections.

Jump at 5:31

@MastanKhan @Signalian @Tps43 @Max @I.R.A @Path-Finder @Great Janjua @BHarwana @RealNapster @The Sandman @Maxpane @Areesh @arslan @DESERT FIGHTER @I S I @Reichmarshal @fitpOsitive
Unbelievable. That is disgusting. One of two voices is that of Indian interior minister. I don't know who is the lady. But the guy is saying that killing Indian soldiers is needed for elections. The lady is saying do you think of what will happen in the homes of downed Indian soldiers. She says she does not really understand. She says soldiers joined army to get shaheed while fighting enemy. But if you are turning to be the enemy of our own soldiers who can do anything else.

I think, Pak needs to take it seriously and share it with international community. It shows the true evil face of these filthy Hidu terrorists. Every one knows Modi is a murderer and all his gang of Hindu gang consists of filthy terrorists.

Modi and his supporters are real terrorist.

I suggest you to delete this video from PDF, otherwise this will be called another "sajjish" of Pak by indians.

Back
Top Bottom