What's new

BJP asks Muslims to give up Ayodhya

and y is it pakistanis are so interested in india's internal affairs?

this talks are btwn indian hindus and indian muslims...

kindly note that INDIAN..

u dont want us to interfere in ur internal affairs..then u better dont in ours...

P.S: many hindus died too...but u will not see that in ur hate filled eyse..now who is fundamentalists..?

Relex dear. Social issues can be discussed anywhere from everywhere.

As far as your last, the problem is that Ayodhya was attacked by your Indian Hindu fundamentalist organisations and Not by Indian Muslims.

Besides would you like to inform us that how many Hindus died and how many Muslims died in that riots???

Maybe the thread is in the wrong section. But it can be moved. you cannot stop anybody from commenting by saying its our internal problem.

right its forums rules...but as seen if any indian comments on pakistan's internal forums..they r promptly banned...

so if u want to talk about india's internal issues.talk about it as an indian problem..dont make it a religious issue..

right its forums rules...but as seen if any indian comments on pakistan's internal forums..they r promptly banned...

so if u want to talk about india's internal issues.talk about it as an indian problem..dont make it a religious issue..
People get banned for trolling and disrespect Abuse Rant Personal attacks etc.. Right now there are three Pakistani senior members are banned as far i know. The real figure could be high. So dont make it that only Indians get banned.

Irrespective of whether the temple gets rebuilt at its original location, each child should be taught the history of destruction of temples and Buddha statues, beginning with Afghanistan in 1000 AD.

Last edited:
As per Asim sir this is a pakistani forum so issues related to pakistan should be discussed...............

am i correct?
Babri Mosque issue holds a special place with every Pakistani... It's a reminder to us how right we were in the creation of Pakistan to escape this persecution which the Indian Muslims face today. I hope the Indian Muslims do give up India altogether and Pakistan should welcome them.

I'm reminded of the 15th century poet of our mutual ancestory, Bulley Shah:

Chal Way Bullehya Chal O'thay Chaliyay
Jithay Saaray Annay
Na Koi Saadee Zaat Pichhanay
Tay Na Koi Saanu Mannay

Masjid Dha Day, Mandir Dha Day
Dha Day Jo Kujh Dhainda
Par Kissay Da Dil Na Dhaween
Rub Dilaan Wich Rehnda

O' Bulleh Shah let's go there
Where everyone is blind
Where no one recognizes our caste (or race, or family name)
Or where no one thinks anything of us

Tear down the Mosque, tear down the temple
Tear down every thing tear-able
But don't tear down anyone's heart
Because God lives there

Babri Mosque issue holds a special place with every Pakistani... It's a reminder to us how right we were in the creation of Pakistan to escape this persecution which the Indian Muslims face today. I hope the Indian Muslims do give up India altogether and Pakistan should welcome them.

Jithay Saaray Aannay
Tay Na Koi Saanu Mannay

Dha Day Jo Kujh Dhainda
Rub Dilaan Wich Rehnda

Where everyone is blind

Because God lives there

To hell with everything else....I love you for sharing this.

1c1124c73e7a98dacbbd115beb913032.jpg

Hindus are never asking to build Ram Mandir in the birthplace of Muhammad. How dare you ask about Ayodhya.
Don't worry we will keep engaging you to mess with your own home-grown problems. :usflag:

No need to read too much into anything here. What we are seeing are the dying throes of a Pol Party.

The site should best be converted into a military cantt with a rumour thrown in that it houses Nukes - no one will have any objections on national security !!

I hope the Indian Muslims do give up India altogether and Pakistan should welcome them.

believe it or not, Indian Muslims are as much a part of Indian society as any other religion. The noises from Pakistan about welcoming Indian muslims is nothing but a plank to score a point against India. What happened last time when Indian muslims decided to go settle in Pakistan?? The word Mohajir comes to mind...

Jithay Saaray Annay
Tay Na Koi Saanu Mannay

Dha Day Jo Kujh Dhainda
Rub Dilaan Wich Rehnda

Where everyone is blind

Because God lives there

Awesome dude.. Love this..

Jithay Saaray Annay
Tay Na Koi Saanu Mannay

Dha Day Jo Kujh Dhainda
Rub Dilaan Wich Rehnda

Where everyone is blind

Because God lives there

i dont know what you guys will call them this time.

and when the economy which is already dependent on aids... i dont know from where your country will feed them..

way back in India at least they are safe ... sorry but they are not getting blown away by their own brothers or being bullied by everyone

anyways you dont consider them muslims anyways. so why call them.

Back
Top Bottom