What's new

BIZARRE SOUNDS HEARD FROM THE GRAVE OF TALIBAN COMMANDER SHER AHMAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gryphon

Reaction score
esmaeeli20090920112257406.jpg

Peshawar: The butcher commander of Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) Sher Muhammad Qassab has died and the security soldiers roaming around cemetery have claimed that they hear bizarre sounds coming from Qasab’s grave as if he is in severe anguish. Further, the 10 Talibans who had encroached the mausoleum of Baba Fareed (R.A) have had paralysis and is incurable.

1100729032-1.jpg

http://www.thenewsinformer.com/2013/02/bizarre-sounds-heard-from-the-grave-of-taliban-commander/

esmaeeli20090920112257406.jpg

Peshawar: The butcher commander of Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) Sher Muhammad Qassab has died and the security soldiers roaming around cemetery have claimed that they hear bizarre sounds coming from Qasab’s grave as if he is in severe anguish. Further, the 10 Talibans who had encroached the mausoleum of Baba Fareed (R.A) have had paralysis and is incurable.

1100729032-1.jpg

Bizarre sounds heard from the grave of Taliban commander | The News Informer

this scum will really face the wrath of allah after his cruel crimes, and now he is with those he beheaded he will be punished for his crimes

Another Conspiracy theory from the the hotbed of these theories . I bet it was spread by some media mullah knowing it will be a hot cake in a country absorbed in religion .

this scum will really face the wrath of allah after his cruel crimes, and now he is with those he beheaded he will be punished for his crimes

Nice.....good to see the scum in their place. Wonderful to see army using psychological tactics! These guys are motivated by heaven and the virgins but when the word spreads where they are ending up their will be less bravado. Good going Pak army. We should help spread this sort of rumour so that these superstitious scum pee in their pants.

true or not doesnt really matter. wat matters is that it will atleast make some of the potential terrorists rethink if they really want to take the risk. Before it was a short way to heaven but now there is this other side as well. few more stories like these will do a gud job and who knows it might even be true.

Sounds like a meracle.... well back to posting my anguished dil ki kahani on PDF. :D

In either case I don't see why this is impossible. Talibani cultists have killed so many of our citizens... not surprising after all this murder and torture they are rotting in terrible anguish in their graves. In my fiction book there is a commander of Taliban who is utterly mad and has commited severe attrocities. The commander of TTP Khwazakhela was also a mass murderer. Glad to be rid of im'

Keep hauling them over. Real issue lies in South Waziristan. We need to get Taliban chief Hakimullah Mehsud.

Any way this can be used by PA to terrorize terrorists...I mean..think about it.. The best way to screw up a religious guys head is by this stuff...

has the reports of paralysis been confirmed...if true...this is Bizarre...

The butcher commander of Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) Sher Muhammad Qassab has died and the security soldiers roaming around cemetery have claimed that they hear bizarre sounds coming from Qasab’s grave
Wow , Why these miracles always happens with soldiers ? why don't civilians can't sense them .. ? :what:

Wow , Why these miracles always happens with soldiers ? why don't civilians can't sense them .. ? :what:

They do... people just don't believe civilians too much .... or those who do experience don't reveal anything for the fear of Ridicule

They do... people just don't believe civilians too much .... or those who do experience don't reveal anything for the fear of Ridicule
Hey ! Don't you watched haunting series too much .. ? :P

Jahils read jahils believe!
One mullah defaming another to gain his own followers - election season is near anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom